July 29, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Black

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by canshin665

It does what it's supposed to do; waterproof, smudge-proof. It's just damn hard to apply it. and It flakes... flakes.... flakes...

It was a big disappointment. For $24, maybe I expected too much... sigh... It's worse than my drug store product...

If you want to see the photo of this product on please check below.
makeupexploration.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I like this eyeliner. It really is waterproof and it lasts all day. I like the look it gives me. Very clean and very polished look and very black. I just wish it kept its creamy texture longer. After you open the container, it loses its creaminess after about 6 months. You need a very stiff brush to apply this just right. Smashbox says that you can put this in your waterline but it really irritates my eyes every time I do. The little container is going to last me forever! Be careful with your container though...I have broken one in half when I dropped it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the good: Buildable line. Doesn't smudge. Applies smooth and dries and stays put for hours. Great for the waterline.

the bad: $$$. The product starts to dry out after a couple of months. I usually compensate by wetting my brush or dropping a little water into the pot before swishing the brush around.

Overall, I'm very happy the first few months of use, so it's still a positive review. I just wish they sold it at half it's size and half it's price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Using the "tightlining" technique for cream eyeliner, I went on a search for a good cream eyeliner that was waterproof and smudge-proof for applying my upper waterline. Seeing good reviews on this eyeliner, I purchased it and I can say I'm fairly impressed. Before, I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner that would smudge on me and be gone when the day was through and I was using eye makeup remover. However, with Smashbox, there was still black eyeliner on my remaining upper waterline at the end of the night and smudging was inevitable at the outer corners of my eyes. Nonetheless, I was not hoping for a "smudge-proof miracle worker" as tightlining, water that is produced in the eye is bound to touch and smudge the product. Thus, I was not disappointed nor was I wow-ed. It's a decent eyeliner that lasts for me yet requires touchup or fixing, as any cosmetic product would. =] It's a staple until I find a truly smudge-proof cream eyeliner for my tightlining!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by maggiecuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have always liked lining the inner rims of my eyes, but I've had two issues:

1. I wear contacts &
2. the liner always rubs off, causing icky residue on my eyeball (I KNOW) and forcing me to reapply if I dare.

I tried this liner, letting it set for a few seconds while not blinking. It totally stayed put! It was harder to remove than the usual liner, but I'm a-okay with that! I kind of think the residual smudged liner thing is kind of hot anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by EGiuliano

This is the only gel liner that I've ever owned and i feel ripped off. Its so dry that I cant even get it on the brush that I bought for it. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by coconut_ball

Sorry but i have no clue why this product exist???Either that or every time i bought this stuff, they always gave me the bad jars (yes i bought this twice since i could not find any MAC or Bobbi Brown store around for fluidline or the gel eyeliner).
The moment i opened the cap, the product was always dry. It is not creamy at all. It was very hard to use and my eyelids did not like it. I really do not remember the staying power but i think does smudge...not a lot but still smudge a lil bit. The thing is i love apply makeup on my face and this makes me dread the application process so i won't be repurchase nor recommend it to anyone. With the same price, you can get much better quality products from other brands

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by puggy1234

This is only my second pot eye liner. I have oily lids, so I was not hopeful. I got this as part of a larger set. I used an angle eye liner brush (just out local Canadian drug store brand - Shopper's Drug Mart), with just a very few strands of a brush. IT LOOKED FABULOUS. Even my husband, who is oblivious to these things, noticed something was "different and good". The liner stayed put, even through some sweating, and I loved the sheer and flawless look. I may go an buy another colour.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

This was smudge city on me, even on my upper lid, and I always wear a primer so my oily lids are never an issue. I have only had this for about 2 weeks, but can tell it will dry out sooner than a MAC fluidline. So back to Sephora it goes. As far as gel liners go MAC fluidline is still my fave. I have yet to find a gel liner that stays on my waterline, but at least MAC's didn't smudge on my upper lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite creamy eye liner. I have this colour in Midnight black. I cannot compare it to the MAC fluidline because I donít have any, but I do can compare it to the MUFE aqua creamliner.
This eyeliner has a very creamy texture. Itís easy to apply on your eyelid or your waterline and it stays!! I like the small jar it comes in because itís very small but itís full of product. You have to be very lighthanded when getting the product with the brush, because you just need a very tiny bit to line your eyes.
I will repurchase again in in the future when I happen to find a Smashbox counter. I used to find it at Sephora, but they are not selling Smashbox anymore in Spain, so I have to wait, buy it online, or swap for this.