July 29, 2014 | 1228 users online

Deodorants - Lady Mitchum Dry Roll-On Antiperspirant And Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by alias_feline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing! I've gone for 5km runs in 35 degree weather, 95% humidity, and come back dry and fresh. I hate seeing people raise their arms and seeing this gigantic wet sweat patch on the underarm of their clothes, so I'm fanatical about my anti-perspirants. This really, really works! And having been stranded once without my luggage, I can attest that you can actually skip a day - it lasts 48 hours. There are some minor issues: it does sometimes leave white patches on your skin because the texture's runny so it's easy to overapply. Also, as noted by other reviewers, it can take a while to dry. But it's cheap, incredibly effective, last forever and lives up to its claims. What's not to like? continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by meitis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I have the solid deodorant in this brand and it works GREAT.
I was with degree for a while, until it stopped keeping me dry strangely.
Then I went to secret and it didn't do either what it was suppose to, so now I'm with lady Mitchum and I love it, it doesn't burn after shaving or anything. It's just great deodorant. And it doesn't smear my clothing either.
TALLY:
No white marks
keeps me dry for hours
keeps me odorless
Clean Feeling!
yAY!
Thank you lady Mitchum!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2006 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Marge11

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This deodorant is good because it works at preventing odour, however it takes FOREVER to dry. I have to put it on at least an hour before I go out and wear old clothes so that it has time to dry and doesn't stain my good clothes.
I will buy it again but it's annoying waiting for it to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jackie5555

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

seriously, this is the best deodorant I've ever tried. no review needed, just run and get it now!

oh, and i usually get the dry kind opposed to the roll on!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nic_w

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this, I've tried pretty much all of them and this is the only one that actually does what it's supposed to! It really does keep you dry and you don't get wet patches. I agree with another comment that it does slightly go over the top with that you could miss a day but overall this is deffinately the best out of all of them. The only slight problem is that you have to apply it then wait a few minutes before you get dressed otherwise it does stick to your clothes and sometimes there are white marks but apart from that if you have problems with finding a deodrant that works then try this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Stephanie42286

I really love this stuff. I have it in the shower fresh scent and it is nice but not too strong and overpowering. I sweat 10 times less and just feel cleaner and fresher. It lasts all day and through the night. My only little complaint is that I have it in the stick gel form rather than the roll-on and it comes out kind of bulky when you twist for the gel to rise. Otherwise I strongly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 7:56:00 AM More reviews by selmf

I live in the desert, this is the only product that stops odor all day! I would never skip a day though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 6:45:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the second time I have bought this product now. I bought it in 'Powderfresh' first, but this smelt like powdery old grannies, but I have since discovered they now do unscented and 'showerfresh' versions. Even so I found that it didn't stop me sweating, and by mid afternoon I had wet patches (gross I know!). Another thing was that this was insanely runny and took about 4 hours to dry! I sweat a lot, I will admit more than average, but this didn't even cut it when I was at home lounging around doing nothing. So no, no repurchase. Oddly enough I loved the 'smart solid' Mitchum stick, so I think it was the wet sticky formula that probably didn't work well with me. Wouldn't reccomend this.