July 24, 2014 | 1847 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! This cleansing gel is invigorating but never too harsh, and has a fragrant, universally flattering, clean scent that LASTS! Even through that time of the month and through 'handling business' with guys(lol), that has kept me smelling fresher than ever! It's also sold for a song- what more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Ive been using the one for sensitive skin as an overall body wash for at least a year. It is gentle, good texture, lathers well, has a light scent, & is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LillyBBBW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I buy the sensitive skin formula. FANTASTIC!! I use it all over and it's very gentle. Recently I discovered that this is also good for your face. I went on a trip and took this to use as an all around cleanser. It gently removed all of my makeup in one shot, even my eye makeup! Deep cleaned my face without drying or causing breakouts. This wash is a winner! My only issue is that I wish it came in a pump dispenser. The stuff is kind of runny. A pump would be much more sensible but that is my only beef with the product. Glorious!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

Wow just love this product! Pesonally I am not really sensetive 'down there' but really I reallized that if I wash it after that I have shaved it lets my skin so more smooth and helps to make the redness not to appear that much!! for sure I ll buy it again! I mean its extra cheap and you get a really big bottle since you dont need that much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Public_enmy1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best eye-makeup removers EVER!
if it's gentle enough for your hoo-ha then it's gentle enough for your eyes. (unscented)
I found this out when I was camping, (and I always put some in a to-go container...)and I had forgotten my facewash (aveeno) and had to improvise.
anyways... yeah. Great for taking of makeup,and washing your lady parts and It's dirt cheap.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A few years back I decided to buy Summers Eve feminine washes for everyone I knew as Christmas gifts. It didn't matter if you were a man or woman, you got one. I was so excited about this body wash that I wanted to share it with everyone. I know today they have a few different scents but the orginal scent smells almost exactly like Philosophy Amazing Grace. The only difference is the price, summers eve is 1000X cheaper. I like the fact that it's a mild soap and it's gentle on delicate "areas." I didn't have issues with UTI's, I just liked the way it smelled. I wish they made this stuff in shampoo and conditioner. It's just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This wash has become part of my shower ritual. I am extremely sensitive to soaps, bubble bath etc- I will almost always end up with a terrible UTI if products come in contact with my...er...feminine area. I feel like this is a dorky thing to have in my shower, but it really is a great product. This is not overly scented, and its doesnt cause any irritation, even with daily use. Basically, I like feeling extra fresh and clean, especially after working out or during that time of the month. For me, using water alone isnt enough. Its not like a douche (ew) thats going to throw your balances off- were talking exterior cleansing only. I love it, and have gotten several friends hooked. Also, you can get this stuff super cheap at WalMart, Target etc- they even make generic store brand versions that are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very good product - both for what its labeled, as well as for whole body - my young daughters sensitive skin - i would love to know if anyone has used it on their face (looking for gentle cleansing with no residue, no cones no parabens no waxes etc!) it IS true that doucheing and "excessive" washing of the private parts is a bad idea - disturbing the healthy bacterial BALANCE, as well as pH imbalance possibility. however, water alone is not "enough" for cleansing that part of the body anymore so than it would be to just rinse with water all over everyday without using a cleanser. most ladies would prefer more than water, but gentle and safe - on the exterior portions, this wash is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I agree with everything the reviewer below me said!!!...I had gotten the worst itchies on my privates like 10yrs ago from a Camay soap and went out and bought this and have been using ever since.

(Target and Walmart,etc have their own generic versions of this that work just as good as the brand)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my absolute must have HG product for my feminine parts. I have been using this for over 10 years. The price is great ($3-$4) and easy to find. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart or Target. Other washes make me itch and burn horribly in that area, but this one is so mild and soothing. It has a light pleasant smell, and it lathers nicely. I will ALWAYS use this.