July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so Ive been using this stuff since high school and stopped about two years ago, I love the scent it has that clean pleasent smell, easy to use, has different sizes BUT, I smell better and longer in my fem area using good ole Dove soap and wate I dont need anything extra it does the same exact thing as soap and water for me BUT, I might buy it as a body was, face cleanser, and or brush cleaner I will see

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When used as a feminine wash, a gross build-up accumulates with daily use within a week. I even have a portable shower head to remove the residue but this product just doesn't work for me for this purpose... perhaps I have exceptionally hard water or something.

It's been sitting in my cupboard for the past year and every time I would see it I would be reminded of how crappy it is. But 6 months ago I began a no-buy and started clearing out my old stuff and finding new uses for things. I used this as hand soap which it was great for. I tried it as a face wash and it removed all of my mineral makeup easily. It's good as a brush cleaner as well. Finally I got more adventurous and dared to use this as a shampoo - I was so pleasantly surprised! It volumized my hair like nothing else ever has, without irritating my scalp. I was amazed. I feel this is a huge secret I MUST share with the MUA world lol.

Needless to say, lately I've been getting a lot of use out of this once forsaken body wash. If I go on a trip, I definitely see myself bringing this along as a 4-in-1 (shampoo, face wash, body wash, brush cleaner). When it runs out, I will wait and see if I miss it before re-purchasing. J&J baby wash works great for me as a feminine wash and rinses cleaner than anything else I've tried, plus it can do all of the things Summer's Eve can do (except for volumizing my hair).

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! This cleansing gel is invigorating but never too harsh, and has a fragrant, universally flattering, clean scent that LASTS! Even through that time of the month and through 'handling business' with guys(lol), that has kept me smelling fresher than ever! It's also sold for a song- what more could you want?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Ive been using the one for sensitive skin as an overall body wash for at least a year. It is gentle, good texture, lathers well, has a light scent, & is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by LillyBBBW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I buy the sensitive skin formula. FANTASTIC!! I use it all over and it's very gentle. Recently I discovered that this is also good for your face. I went on a trip and took this to use as an all around cleanser. It gently removed all of my makeup in one shot, even my eye makeup! Deep cleaned my face without drying or causing breakouts. This wash is a winner! My only issue is that I wish it came in a pump dispenser. The stuff is kind of runny. A pump would be much more sensible but that is my only beef with the product. Glorious!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

Wow just love this product! Pesonally I am not really sensetive 'down there' but really I reallized that if I wash it after that I have shaved it lets my skin so more smooth and helps to make the redness not to appear that much!! for sure I ll buy it again! I mean its extra cheap and you get a really big bottle since you dont need that much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Public_enmy1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best eye-makeup removers EVER!
if it's gentle enough for your hoo-ha then it's gentle enough for your eyes. (unscented)
I found this out when I was camping, (and I always put some in a to-go container...)and I had forgotten my facewash (aveeno) and had to improvise.
anyways... yeah. Great for taking of makeup,and washing your lady parts and It's dirt cheap.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A few years back I decided to buy Summers Eve feminine washes for everyone I knew as Christmas gifts. It didn't matter if you were a man or woman, you got one. I was so excited about this body wash that I wanted to share it with everyone. I know today they have a few different scents but the orginal scent smells almost exactly like Philosophy Amazing Grace. The only difference is the price, summers eve is 1000X cheaper. I like the fact that it's a mild soap and it's gentle on delicate "areas." I didn't have issues with UTI's, I just liked the way it smelled. I wish they made this stuff in shampoo and conditioner. It's just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This wash has become part of my shower ritual. I am extremely sensitive to soaps, bubble bath etc- I will almost always end up with a terrible UTI if products come in contact with my...er...feminine area. I feel like this is a dorky thing to have in my shower, but it really is a great product. This is not overly scented, and its doesnt cause any irritation, even with daily use. Basically, I like feeling extra fresh and clean, especially after working out or during that time of the month. For me, using water alone isnt enough. Its not like a douche (ew) thats going to throw your balances off- were talking exterior cleansing only. I love it, and have gotten several friends hooked. Also, you can get this stuff super cheap at WalMart, Target etc- they even make generic store brand versions that are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very good product - both for what its labeled, as well as for whole body - my young daughters sensitive skin - i would love to know if anyone has used it on their face (looking for gentle cleansing with no residue, no cones no parabens no waxes etc!) it IS true that doucheing and "excessive" washing of the private parts is a bad idea - disturbing the healthy bacterial BALANCE, as well as pH imbalance possibility. however, water alone is not "enough" for cleansing that part of the body anymore so than it would be to just rinse with water all over everyday without using a cleanser. most ladies would prefer more than water, but gentle and safe - on the exterior portions, this wash is great!