Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

4.6

Water Purified, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue 1

I really love this stuff. I get bacterial infections a lot. When i used this though i never had a problem. Its perfect and my gyno even said i need to keep using it. I also love the wipes. I use them mostly in the summer for a little pick me up when i get all sweaty down there. Ewww right? Lol but i dont understand why the wipes are so big.

on 3/23/2012 11:50:00 AM

This is my go to wash. I am way too sensitive for bar soaps & like the reviewer below me I am prone to UTI's. This has been the only thing that works great for me. It's gentle, has light fragrance(I can't stand when the fragrance in something is too heavy) & I think its very reasonably priced. They have made the bottles A LOT smaller though. They changed the shape & it seems about half the size from the bottles I used to get. I will still continue to use it though.

on 3/11/2012 4:38:00 PM

for someone who has eczema (chronic dry skin) and frequent UTI's, i can honestly say this product has changed my life. from using dove to just plain old water, i was always left with a dry, and uncomfortable feeling. but since using summers eve i've never felt this clean, and more smooth. i plan to use this on my entire body because it leaves a scent without the residue, and does not give me dry skin or irritation. <3

on 8/30/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Never thought i'd be writing a review on this.. heh. I got this maybe 6 months ago cuz they were changing their bottle design and my drugstore was selling it for dirt cheap. i've always been big on the "lady bits take care of themselves just fine. mild/gentle cleanser and water is best without messing with the pH balance" and, as this is a mild cleanser, it's great for that but i have plenty of other things to do in the shower without needing an extra step. thought, as others have said already, this is a great brush cleaner! gentle, smells good while you're using it, rinses clean without being drying so my brushes aren't stiff or slick. (hahaha, my fiance did kindly ask me to keep it under the bathroom sink for the sake of company. hehe)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Okay so Ive been using this stuff since high school and stopped about two years ago, I love the scent it has that clean pleasent smell, easy to use, has different sizes BUT, I smell better and longer in my fem area using good ole Dove soap and wate I dont need anything extra it does the same exact thing as soap and water for me BUT, I might buy it as a body was, face cleanser, and or brush cleaner I will see

on 2/27/2011 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When used as a feminine wash, a gross build-up accumulates with daily use within a week. I even have a portable shower head to remove the residue but this product just doesn't work for me for this purpose... perhaps I have exceptionally hard water or something.

It's been sitting in my cupboard for the past year and every time I would see it I would be reminded of how crappy it is. But 6 months ago I began a no-buy and started clearing out my old stuff and finding new uses for things. I used this as hand soap which it was great for. I tried it as a face wash and it removed all of my mineral makeup easily. It's good as a brush cleaner as well. Finally I got more adventurous and dared to use this as a shampoo - I was so pleasantly surprised! It volumized my hair like nothing else ever has, without irritating my scalp. I was amazed. I feel this is a huge secret I MUST share with the MUA world lol.

Needless to say, lately I've been getting a lot of use out of this once forsaken body wash. If I go on a trip, I definitely see myself bringing this along as a 4-in-1 (shampoo, face wash, body wash, brush cleaner). When it runs out, I will wait and see if I miss it before re-purchasing. J&J baby wash works great for me as a feminine wash and rinses cleaner than anything else I've tried, plus it can do all of the things Summer's Eve can do (except for volumizing my hair).

on 2/16/2011 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this stuff! This cleansing gel is invigorating but never too harsh, and has a fragrant, universally flattering, clean scent that LASTS! Even through that time of the month and through 'handling business' with guys(lol), that has kept me smelling fresher than ever! It's also sold for a song- what more could you want?

on 5/13/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using the one for sensitive skin as an overall body wash for at least a year. It is gentle, good texture, lathers well, has a light scent, & is affordable.

on 9/21/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I buy the sensitive skin formula. FANTASTIC!! I use it all over and it's very gentle. Recently I discovered that this is also good for your face. I went on a trip and took this to use as an all around cleanser. It gently removed all of my makeup in one shot, even my eye makeup! Deep cleaned my face without drying or causing breakouts. This wash is a winner! My only issue is that I wish it came in a pump dispenser. The stuff is kind of runny. A pump would be much more sensible but that is my only beef with the product. Glorious!

on 8/25/2009 10:28:00 PM

Wow just love this product! Pesonally I am not really sensetive 'down there' but really I reallized that if I wash it after that I have shaved it lets my skin so more smooth and helps to make the redness not to appear that much!! for sure I ll buy it again! I mean its extra cheap and you get a really big bottle since you dont need that much!!