April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Gels/Soaps - Summers Eve - Feminine Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

Wow just love this product! Pesonally I am not really sensetive 'down there' but really I reallized that if I wash it after that I have shaved it lets my skin so more smooth and helps to make the redness not to appear that much!! for sure I ll buy it again! I mean its extra cheap and you get a really big bottle since you dont need that much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Public_enmy1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best eye-makeup removers EVER!
if it's gentle enough for your hoo-ha then it's gentle enough for your eyes. (unscented)
I found this out when I was camping, (and I always put some in a to-go container...)and I had forgotten my facewash (aveeno) and had to improvise.
anyways... yeah. Great for taking of makeup,and washing your lady parts and It's dirt cheap.

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A few years back I decided to buy Summers Eve feminine washes for everyone I knew as Christmas gifts. It didn't matter if you were a man or woman, you got one. I was so excited about this body wash that I wanted to share it with everyone. I know today they have a few different scents but the orginal scent smells almost exactly like Philosophy Amazing Grace. The only difference is the price, summers eve is 1000X cheaper. I like the fact that it's a mild soap and it's gentle on delicate "areas." I didn't have issues with UTI's, I just liked the way it smelled. I wish they made this stuff in shampoo and conditioner. It's just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This wash has become part of my shower ritual. I am extremely sensitive to soaps, bubble bath etc- I will almost always end up with a terrible UTI if products come in contact with my...er...feminine area. I feel like this is a dorky thing to have in my shower, but it really is a great product. This is not overly scented, and its doesnt cause any irritation, even with daily use. Basically, I like feeling extra fresh and clean, especially after working out or during that time of the month. For me, using water alone isnt enough. Its not like a douche (ew) thats going to throw your balances off- were talking exterior cleansing only. I love it, and have gotten several friends hooked. Also, you can get this stuff super cheap at WalMart, Target etc- they even make generic store brand versions that are just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very good product - both for what its labeled, as well as for whole body - my young daughters sensitive skin - i would love to know if anyone has used it on their face (looking for gentle cleansing with no residue, no cones no parabens no waxes etc!) it IS true that doucheing and "excessive" washing of the private parts is a bad idea - disturbing the healthy bacterial BALANCE, as well as pH imbalance possibility. however, water alone is not "enough" for cleansing that part of the body anymore so than it would be to just rinse with water all over everyday without using a cleanser. most ladies would prefer more than water, but gentle and safe - on the exterior portions, this wash is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I agree with everything the reviewer below me said!!!...I had gotten the worst itchies on my privates like 10yrs ago from a Camay soap and went out and bought this and have been using ever since.

(Target and Walmart,etc have their own generic versions of this that work just as good as the brand)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my absolute must have HG product for my feminine parts. I have been using this for over 10 years. The price is great ($3-$4) and easy to find. I purchase mine at Wal-Mart or Target. Other washes make me itch and burn horribly in that area, but this one is so mild and soothing. It has a light pleasant smell, and it lathers nicely. I will ALWAYS use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by JacquelynHunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't only use this on my private area, but I like to use this as my body wash and this works really well! I have no body odor when I use this to wash my armpits and I feel very clean everywhere after I rinse it off. The best part is that is doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! A great bodywash/feminine wash to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mimi682

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for a few years now. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be cautious what I use to cleanse that area of the body. I have never had a problem at all and will continue to purchase. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xMengox

It's gentle and leaves you feeling so fresh and so clean. :) I love everything about it. I just wish it came in some kind of a pump bottle.