October 23, 2014 | 1577 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I love this bubble bar! The smell is incredible - and after a long day it's nice to soak in a fresh smelling pink bubbly tub! Very uplifting, girly, and pampering! I highly recommend if you are looking for a bubble bar with a lot of uses/product. You only need to crumble the smallest amount under the running water every time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Mmm, how I love this! Not only is it gorgeous to look at but it smells devine, and it is oh-so-relaxing to bathe in. I used this with my SO and we both couldn't believe how good it smelt and how pretty the colour of the water was. I even used a bit of the undiluted fragments of the bar to clean my skin with and it made my skin soft and smelling beautiful. It's expensive, but you could definitely get a few baths out of it. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This definately lives up to it's name; such a comforting bubble bar. The huge amount of thick bubbles, creamy pink water and sweet blackcurrent scent is so beautiful and a delight to use. I cut this into about 6 pieces; makes so so many bubbles, more than you could ever imagine with only that small bit. If you consider the limited bubbles most bubble baths give you and the amount of uses, this is pretty good value for money. Doesn't irritate my severe eczema. It has tatric acid in it, which I'm allergic to orally, but is fine on my skin. Highly recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolute favourite from lush! Adore the smell, love the pink colour, loads of bubbles, smells good enough to eat ( dont actually eat it though lol) think its nice when paired with creamy candy, another of my lush favourites. Wish lush did a shower gel in this, and that it would be a permanent part of the regular lush collection. Love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bubble bar about 3 months ago on my first visit to Lush. I LOVE that it turns my bathwater pink. It has this nice, sweet smell and the bubbles last forever. I use this for soaking/relaxing after my shower and only use a small amount. I would definitely repurchase this and will be buying others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Makes beautiful bubbles. Smells like blueberries and cherries and goodness. Can't really ask for more. I have a small tube and can get about 6-7 uses out if one bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy a fresh one of these take it home and crumble it up into a container and use it that way. It smells nice and makes lots of bubbles. the sales lady told me that you only need a piece the size of your thumb, but I use even less. It is a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used 1/6 of this bubble bar today.

I took a nylon sock, put the piece inside, then tied it directly underneath the faucet. It created AMAZING bubbles.

The scent is berry and sweet, it's nice but not my favorite.
Plus, the scent does not linger on the scent whatsoever so this kinda sucks.

I'm not gonna repurchase this, mind you, I have 5 more baths worth of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So much love for this bubble bar! I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner, completely hooked on this candy pink sweet-scented bar of bubbly goodness.
I've managed to get 6 joyful uses out of mine as even a small chunk produces a generous amount of bubbles for one bath, colouring the water hyper-pigmented pink every time without irritating my sensitive skin one bit or leaving a trace of mess or stains in my bathroom.
The smell has to be one of my favourites from Lush, a sweet candy/berry scent which isn't too overpowering at all, leaving the skin with a pleasant subtle smell. The oils in the bar make the skin extra-soft, especially when used as a body wash, so not only do you smell great, your skin feels lovely too.
When I run out I won't hesitate to repurchase - costing 4.25 per bar it works out as 71p per bath, which is great value for Lush. There's nothing I don't adore about it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
can last long, though I've used the entire bar for one bath before
pleasant smell
leaves skin silky

CONS
can be costly, depending on how much you use you get out of it