April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KatrinaEntwistleDean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The ultimate girly bubble bar! Makes the water turn pink & pretty. The texture is amazing, makes your skin feel soft. Gives you loads of bubbles for the perfect bath!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by soapsaholic09

The bubble bath experience I get out of using the Comforter is pretty average. Unlike some of the other LUSH bubble bars/melts, this sweet-smelling fruity concoction can last you up to 6-8 uses - giving you the biggest bang for your buck considering the price of LUSH soaps. Sure, it smells good for a short period of time, and will turn the water all bubbly and pink, but this bubble bar will leave your skin wanting more. If you have your mind set on LUSH and budget isn't really an issue, there are definitely other products to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Binaxcakes

The comforter was one of the items I purchased when I first discovered Lush and it has become my favorite bubble bar. This sweet, fruity smelling bubble bar last multiple baths and it colors the water pink. I love to cocktail this with floating island bath melt and blackberry. I just wish Lush makes more products with this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by icefruits123

Great product, I use one bar 5-8 times. The smell is amazing, but it disappears after ..lets say 30 min or I just get used to it :P Anyways, if you want bubbles and you DON`T have a bubble-bath, you have to use more of it.. If you have one, you can easily have a bath full of bubbles with very little :) Anyways, I totally recommend this product! It may be a bit expensive, if you don`t have a bubble-bath (because you have to use it more) but it`s totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Aghhhh, oh boy am I in trouble now that I rediscovered Lush products. A few years ago, I would walk right past the small section located in our local Macy's department store. I thought it was gimmicky, kiddie, and had no idea of how good the ingredients were. Then, when a new store opened in another mall, I stopped in sniffed around and left (the first time) with a few bath bombs, soap samples, and "The Comforter" bubble bar. This is so goooooooooood! Smells like warm berries and makes tons of bubbles even in the shower using my poof. I'd also like to suggest a storage tip for products like this so they don't all end up wreaking like the same stinky concoction intermingling in a bag or a box.... try one of those over the door (or closet) hanging pocket organizers. Bed Bath and Beyond has them for jewelry and shoes, and they work perfectly for bath supplies as well! The one I purchased even has labels with clear pockets. Enjoy all your goodies, Lushies!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Smells and looks delicious! The scent is very unique, hard to describe.. Very sweet and calming, though. I used about half of the bar in the bath and it was a bit dissapoInting; didn't produce many bubbles at all! It turns the bath water a bright pink color. It was very moisturizing and made my skin silky smooth though, which is a plus. I really wish they would come back out with a perfume in this scent because I would hoard it forever. The bubble bar is a bit expensive ($10) but if you split it into 4 pieces, that makes it more reasonably priced a $2.50 per bath. If you are looking to treat yourself with a yummy scented bath product, this is it. If you are specifically looking for a bubble bath product, this isn't it. I think I would repurchase just because of the lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first Lush Bubble bar was the comforter. I saw a lot of Lush hauls and reviews on youtube. This bubble bar smells like bubble yum bubble gum. It's a big bar. I can get 5 or 6 baths out of it. I break off a chunk and hold it under running water while I crumble it. It made loads of bubbles and turned the bath water a deep pink shade. My skin felt soft after bathing and the whole house smelled like bubble gum. I love it. If you are into bathing and bubbles then I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! To me it smells like bubblegum and i love lots of bubbles when i take a bath so i use a 1/4 of the bar and the bubbles are amazing! i would recommend this product to anyone and will be definately repurchasing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by freshkid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

My first time using this product I did exacly what the sales person told me to do .. break off a 3rd and crumble it under running water. When I did this there were barely any bubbles & when I got in there were clumps in the tub, so the next time I only took a 1/6th of a chunk and just sat there while the water streamed over it .. don't crumle it though! And it made so many bubbles & smelled so good :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by milll

just an absolutely perfect product. i'd gone into lush to buy some new bath products, and i grabbed some bubble bars having not tried them... back at home i read the instructions and crumbled about one third of the entire product into my bath under running water. the bubbles its created were amazing!! they were creamy and super long- lasting, and the water turned purple and was as moisturizing as the water would be in a bath melt. definitely repurchasing, felt so indulgent but you get a few good uses out of the one bar, highly recomended!