LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Absolutely love this. Smells divine, turns your bath water pink, makes tonnes of bubbles. Leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized and leave the bathroom smelling lovely too!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have highly sensitive skin with severe eczema and usually stay away from bath products full stop. However the deep berry scent of this bubble bar made me buy it in a recent LUSH visit, and feeling rebellious, I decided to throw caution to the wind and crumble some into my bath. The smell was divine, the bath was a delicious deep pink, and my skin actually felt soothed and less dried out after the bath. One of the only products that is friendly with my skin, I have repurchased multiple times.
Usually get around 6-8 good uses out of this, but the amount you use if completely up to you.

This has a lovely sweet berry smell, like blackcurrant and it creates the most amazing bubble bath. I break up mine so I can get a few uses out of this lovely stuff! 1000% recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Love love love! I don't tend to like a ton of bubbles in my bath so I can actually get four or five uses out of one bar which is great because they are about $11 each. To use, I turn the water flow up as high as possible and slowly crumble the bar underneath the water which creates the bubbles. It has a really nice scent - sweet but not heavy. It also turns the water a lovely pinkish/purple color. I will always keep a stock of these!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love this i keep buying it over and over again. It has a berry fragrance which makes the whole upstairs smell delicious when i run the bath. It colours the water with a bright fushchia hue. I normally use half as i like my bath super deep/ high and it produces lots of bubbles. One of my favourites!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This bubble bar is absolutely amazing. It smells fruity and sweet, and the scent filled the entire bathroom and my upstairs landing. I get about 3 uses out of it in my standard tub. It turns the water a lovely pink color, and is just super girly and relaxing. Everyone raves about the big, luscious bubbles, but I'm afraid that if I wanted my tub completely filled with bubbles I'd probably have to use the whole bar, since I don't have a detachable shower head or a jacuzzi.
The scent lingers on my skin for a couple hours afterwards, and the end of my long hair always end up in the water, and the scent lingers in my hair at least overnight.
I love pairing this with the retro Bon Bomb. It makes for an extremely moisturizing bath, and turns the water a bright orangey pink... gorgeous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite bath bar from lush and i will always repurchase. It smells so good like black currant/black berries. It's pretty expensive,almost $11. But I cut it to 5 pieces so I get the most for my buck. I love that it makes my bath water pink and it makes lots of bubbles. The way I use it is I put it inside of an organza bag (I get lots of this bag from handmade crafters on etsy) and hang it on the water faucet while the water running and with this method I get the most bubbles. Try it and you'll love it as much as I am!

One time, I came across a Lush store and decided to buy a bubble bar. I chose this one, because it smells like Sweetie Pie shower jelly, which I really like. I LOVED this product: it smells SO nice and you get like, a lot, of bubbles and foam. Mine lasted for about 2 baths: you can easily cut it into half with a sharp knife, and I have a very big bathtub so I think most people can get 3-4 baths out of it. I definitely recommend trying this one because it's worth the money!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has got to be my favourite bubble bar from Lush. I have already re-purchased it. It smells AMAZING, like blackcurrants, but it isn't too sickly, although it is strong smelling. Priced 4.50gbp, it isn't going to break the bank at all, especially as it is massive (200g) so you can get a good few uses out of it.
What first attracted me to this in the Lush shop was how it looked. It has bright pink swirls going through it and just looked so pretty, I had to go over and smell it. This was when I fell in love with it (aha).

It doesn't have any packaging or anything, but there are like little paper bags that you put your "naked products" in if that makes sense, then you get a paper bag to put it into when you pay, which you can recycle after (which I like, as I like to recycle haha).

So, when I came round to using it in the bath (the 1st time), I didn't know you could break chunks off and keep the rest for future use, so I threw the whole thing in, crumbling it under the taps. First of all, my bath started turning pink which I loved (it does not stain your skin, or the bath or anything) then it started producing mounds of bubbles, I didn't have to add my own bubble bath to it or anything. The bath smelt AMAZIIIIIIIING too, I just love the smell of this so much.

It left my skin feeling so smooth and moisturised when I got out the bath and the smell of the bubble bar lingered on my skin for a couple hours after too :)
Safe to say I love this bubble bar.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely adore this product. It was the first Lush product I ever tried, and it definitely got me hooked on the brand. The first thing you'll notice is its size and scent. It is Lush's equal biggest bar (same size as Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds). I get 4 uses out of mine by cutting it into 4 equal parts, and using 1 per path. My bath is isn't huge but its probably a bit bigger than average - it's fairly long and deep, and even when I use just one quarter of the bar I get a huge amount of soft, fluffy white bubbles and bright pink water.

It smells truly beautiful - I can't stop sniffing the bar, the water or my skin after using it! I can definitely smell the blackcurrents, and it has a lovely sweetness about it which to me doesn't smell sugary or synthetic, but fruity and natural. I don't find it overpowering in the slightest, but then I do prefer stronger scents. However, if you do give it a whiff and find it too strong, bear in mind that it doesn't smell that strong in the bath - in fact, I have to actually sniff the water/bubbles to smell it once I'm in the bath, and it only lingers on my skin slightly after I get out. If I use a moisturiser after bathing, I can't really smell it on me. This is probably the only thing I wish I could change about it - I love the scent, and would like to smell it on my skin a bit longer after use!

It is also environmentally friendly, as it is one of Lush's many naked products. It comes in that distinctive Lush yellow paper which I keep my bar in and recycle after using it. Another added bonus is that despite the strong pink colour it didn't stain my bath at all.

Yes, it is pricey ($10.50AUD) however as I mentioned above, you can get four uses of out easily (maybe even more with a smaller bath - as mine is fairly large and I still get lots of bubbles and a strong colour with just a quarter, maybe I could use even smaller pieces?) This, in my eyes, justifies the bar as not only can you use it multiple times, but you really do get what you pay for - this bar is very high quality. It smells fantastic, does exactly what it claims (colours the water and gives loads of bubbles) and just provides a wonderful bath experience. I find that it's best to use in winter, on a cold day if you've had a tough day or just need to relax - I had a bath with this the night before an exam and it really helped me feel calm and relaxed, and I slept well that night. This is definitely a product everyone should try at least once.

Popular Bath Treatments