October 31, 2014 | 1223 users online

Other - Crest - Whitestrips SUPREME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered a kit off of ebay for about $40 (w/ shipping) and I'm really excited to get them in the mail soon! I bought a package of the Premium strips for $18 on sale at Target and liked that they started to whiten my teeth but since I've been recently increasing my straining fluid intake (coffee, tea, soda) I think I need these! I know I'll like them and they'll work well w/o a ton of sensitivity (0 sensitivity w/ premium) and I look forward to using them and getting real results! I will update after a week or so after getting them in the mail! EDIT: Sorry for the delay! OK, so these made my teeth a little sensitive, so I skipped and used them every other day. I've gotten pretty good results so far. I have to warn some of you though, when the packageing says drinking staining beverages like coffee with this will make your teeth yellowish, its not lying! I had to brush my teeth with stain preventing toothpaste before having coffee! And that sucks, but after 14 or so applications my teeth are whiter! I still have the rest of the package to go through though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by DebL66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is Crest's most powerful Whitestrips package. I am a coffee drinker, and it was starting to show on my teeth. I had tried both the regular and Premium strips, and saw some difference, but nothing that wowed me. As a last ditch effort, I decided to try these and WOW. The package gives you a 21 day supply, and I'm on day 7 and already have a very noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Several friends have commented on how white my teeth look already. They do make your teeth sensitive...I never had a problem with the other whitestrips, but did notice sensitivity with these, so if the regular strips cause you discomfort, these may not be for you as they have twice the concentration of peroxide as the regular strips. I will definitely repurchase, I can't wait to see what my teeth look like in 2 more weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by l3utterflybean

I was also told that you could only get these at a dentists office, but you can order them off of whitekit.com for around 50 dollars. You may be thinking thats a lot compared to the other kits, but they whiten 80% more than the kind you buy in stores. NO JOKE!!! I have never gotten so many compliments on my teeth...complete strangers come up to me and tell me how beautiful and WHITE my teeth are. I will definitely be purchasing these again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by steph6890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

these are the whitestrips they tell you that you can only get from your dentist...so just knowing that i was VERy curious!...so i found my way around..eBay of course.. anyways..so i got some whitestrips SUPREME off of eBAY...they ARE AMAZiNG!!!...my teeth are SOO WHiTE!!..i even sleep with them on! when i went into my class my professor was like WOW your teeth are like movie start whiTE! what do you use?? and of course i told her Crest Whitestrips SUPREME....just be careful it can make your teeth REALLY sensitive..[maybe i shouldn't sleep with them on lol!] but that happens every so often. These STRiPS are AWESOME! i am a repeat buyer many times over! ENJOY!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No