April 18, 2014 | 1814 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by CaribbeanBeauty

I like it, it is not harsh on my face and it removes MOST of my makeup, not all of it. I wash my face as well to clean out the rest. It makes my face moisturized and it feels very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

These are my favourite face wipes, you can often pick them up on offer at Boots/ Tesco etc (I would rarely buy them full price given the frequency 2 for 1 etc offers). They smell good, feel nice, cleanse make up effectively- although I'd rarely use these on their own without following up with a soap based cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used about 4 packets of this already. I use it together with my ponds cold cream. Personally on its own, I feel that it is not that effective if it is used by its own. It doesn't break me out for sure and that is a plus because my skin is sensitive.

I use waterproof mascara, estee lauder DW, Mac pro longwear etc and I find that the makeup wipe itself does not remove it effectively. Hence I pair it together with my ponds cold cream.

This works well if you have light makeup on. It does not remove waterproof mascara and even with non-waterproof mascara, I find that I have to tug my eyes to remove it. The wipe itself is not totally soak and it is only damp. I find that it is effective when i fold it into half because then, there will be more moisture and it will remove makeup easily.

I usually use my bioderma after my makeup remover. When I use ponds cold cream + simple cleansing wipes together, there is hardly any trace of makeup left on my face when I go over it with my bioderma! However when I only use my simple cleansing wipes, there are some traces left when I go over with my bioderma.

For the 4 packs of simple cleansing wipes I used in the past, I always use it together with my ponds cold cream. But now I feel that the cleansing wipes is just not worth the money because I remove my makeup with my mac cleanse off oil now and it removes everything perfectly!

I find that ponds cold cream does more work in removing my makeup and the simple cleansing wipes is kind of useless and hence I just caved in and bought mac cleanse off oil which is probably the best purchase I had in a long while.

THIS PRODUCT IS RECOMMENDED FOR: people that use light makeup. sensitive skin (it does not break me out)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

As I have previously used Kao Biore Oil Cleansing Wipes, my review would be a comparison.
Simple's not moist enough. I have to fold it twice just to get it to wipe smoother on my face without dragging. After two sheets, I still find left over waterproof mascara staining the bottom of my eyelids. However, it is not drying on my skin (so is Biore's) and this is the only good thing about it. I can't wait to use up the pack of 25s' before going back to Biore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These wipes are gentle, non-greasy, does not leave a film, and leaves the skin hydrated and fresh. I would have given this 5 lippies if it were not for the fact that it contains the formaldehyde releasing preservative Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the oil-balancing cleansing wipes by Simple. They effectively remove my foundation and sunscreen without irritating my skin or causing breakouts. I have not noticed it helping to control shine as it states on the label though. Contains parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by TumbleGirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

All I can say is that I LOVE this product. I use it to remove my makeup every night and it works perfectly!! I've been using these wipes to remove makeup for about 4 months now and will continue to use them for as long as I can :)
PROS:
- takes all my makeup off, very easily
- doesn't smell (has the slightest smell, but only smells like a clean wipe)
- doesn't break me out (knock on wood)
- gentle on my sensitive skin

CONS:
- packaging sucks, doesn't reseal very well
- a bit pricy, I buy mine at target for around $8CND for 25 wipes

Other than that, I highly highly recommend this!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These cleansing wipes are awesome, and soothing for my sensitive skin. I have tried Mac, Neutrogena, and Olay brands and they don't work as well for me. My skin gets red and somewhat irritated when I use the other brands, but the Simple brand of wipes are formulated for sensitive skin, so they are perfect for me. I still prefer the Boots brand of wipes, the one for sensitive skin, but they are not sold in Canada so my second choice has to be the Simple brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Aleemabak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love these wipes! I am acne prone, and i wear full face of make up on. This takes all my make up off and leaves my skin soft and clean. I usually wash my face with a cleanser afterwards to guarantee all the dirt, oil and make up is off my face && I use a different product to clean my mascara/eyeliner off.

I've used many face wipes - Neutrogena, Mac, Murad, Shesido, Loreal... None of them seem to do the job like this one does!

Overall will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Brovitsky

to begin with, these things dry out my face. i have to go in with moisturizer afterwards which is kind of annoying. they also BREAK ME OUT! i have never been one to have a bad problem with acne until now. yeah, i've had a few zits from time to time but these work horrible for my skin. good thing my sister likes them....