Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

I think this is a fantastic product . I have tried alot of herbal essences sahmpoos and this is by far one of the best ! It does not cause any build ups and makes my hair feel soft and smooth and light . It smells fantastic too ! i really recommend getting this

on 5/19/2013 3:21:00 PM

I've tried many different shampoos and always seem to fall back onto this one (along with the conditioner) Smells great, and makes my hair soft and shiny.

on 5/13/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The shampoo is blue! I thought it was just the color of the container but the container is clear so the blue you see is the shampoo. I can't help but wonder if this might help with brassiness.
Anyways, my hair was suddenly brittle and rough. I had done a chemical treatment months ago that did not agree with my hair. I guess over time my hair lost moisture. I had been silicone free for years except for heat protection. Finally I gave in as silicone free products had really started to make my hair break more.

WOW! After just one use my hair was already looking great. With each use it just gets better. I use this weekly as a treatment to correct the dryness from using a chelating shampoo.
I have an oily scalp and I did not have any greasy hair issues as others have mentioned. Not even the next morning. It did add a little weight to my hair but not much. My wave was still intact around my face which is where it is the strongest.

The scent is coconut tropical but not overly strong like other Herbal Essences products. I can not handle scents.
I use this with the matching conditioner.

on 5/11/2013 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very average product for me. It smells really nice and leaves a nice shine however I don't find it very moisturising and my hair is still pretty knotty after using the hydration line but overall it's ok not the best or worst I've used

on 5/10/2013 8:07:00 AM

Don't understand the hate for this product! I have long, bleached blonde hair that's fine and in good condition and I get on with this well. It definitely doesn't weigh my hair down!

I will either use the shampoo on its own or use the conditioner along with a different shampoo, maybe if you used the two together it may be a bit heavy?

I usually use this after being in the pool as it's a really nice moisturising shampoo and makes my hair feel really soft and silky after all the chlorine gets into it.

The smell is gorgeous too :]]

on 5/10/2013 7:27:00 AM

I really hate this shampoo, it made my hair so greasy and my scalp was really itchy. The conditioner is okay, but not very spectaculair or very nourishing.

Disgusting shampoo. It leaves a very heavy, waxy, stiff build up with just one use. I can feel it in my roots when I start to blow dry. I would not recommend anyone to use this product. I have very thin / fine hair so it's easy for me to feel build up. Someone with thicker hair may not notice the build up and mistake it for being "moisturizing." Please do yourself a favor and switch to Aussie or Tresemme. Or if you want to stick with herbal essences, go with one of their shampoo's with the clear formula's. (Color Me Happy is great - Tousle Me Softly is the most drying.)

on 4/21/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have really dry, frizzy, thick and wavy hair. If I dont use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner my hair looks awful.

After using this my hair is more shiny, bouncy and less frizzy.

There is no visible build up although my scalp does get a bit itchy with it.

The only reason I try and avoid this product is because they test on animals.

I'm also not currently using it because I have recently had foils and am using a s+c for coloured hair.

on 4/12/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have extremely dry, thick curly hair, and I picked this up because I was in need for a good moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. This works really well, and really makes my curls more defined and shiny. And don't get me started on the smell! Herbal Essences makes some AMAZING smelling shampoo & conditioner. This is great for dry hair, and it moisturizes extremely well!

on 4/2/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have dry thick hair and this moisturizes it pretty well, especially for the price. The only drawback is that it does not clean well, this could be because my hair is so thick. I find that I need to use a clarifying shampoo every so often to clean what this leaves behind. Also, while this shampoo is great for moisturizing it doesn't do much for shine. If it was not as heavy I would like it a lot more.

Top Rated Clairol Products