September 17, 2014 | 1883 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by heatheln

I have really dry, frizzy, thick and wavy hair. If I dont use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner my hair looks awful.

After using this my hair is more shiny, bouncy and less frizzy.

There is no visible build up although my scalp does get a bit itchy with it.

The only reason I try and avoid this product is because they test on animals.

I'm also not currently using it because I have recently had foils and am using a s+c for coloured hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry, thick curly hair, and I picked this up because I was in need for a good moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. This works really well, and really makes my curls more defined and shiny. And don't get me started on the smell! Herbal Essences makes some AMAZING smelling shampoo & conditioner. This is great for dry hair, and it moisturizes extremely well!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry thick hair and this moisturizes it pretty well, especially for the price. The only drawback is that it does not clean well, this could be because my hair is so thick. I find that I need to use a clarifying shampoo every so often to clean what this leaves behind. Also, while this shampoo is great for moisturizing it doesn't do much for shine. If it was not as heavy I would like it a lot more.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It made my hair extremely dry and stripped it of ALL its nautral oils, therefore making my hair extremely oily really fast! pros: smells amazing cons: too many...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this shampoo. Normally I go for volumising shampoos as my hair is fine and very flat, but my hair had been looking a bit dryer recently so I picked this up, not expecting much. And I have to say I was impressed - it left my hair so shiny and smooth and surprisingly didn't leave my hair any greasier or flatter than a normal shampoo. Since purchasing this I've been using it most times I wash my hair and it looks and feels great. The only negatives for me are the smell (it's a bit too strong) and the colour - it's blue! I though the bottle was just blue. Now some of you mightn't have a problem with this but I just found it a bit weird putting a blue coloured liquid on my hair! All in all a great shampoo and dirt cheap - I picked it up for only a pound!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee the scent of this shampoo. I used to repurchase it over and over again,I decided to stop use it because my dad said that my hair looked very dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cleans well, hydrated my very dry hair! I don't think I will use everyday, but will alternate with my usual shampoo.

** For product buildup removal from hair, try adding a small amount of baking soda your shampoo. I do this about once a week, and it truly works. It makes my hair feel so light, airy, and soft.**

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by conea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have listened to my hairstylist when she told me herbal essences is the worst shampoo because of the amount of fragrance in it. Nevertheless, I was in need of a shampoo and this one was on sale at Walgreens. Though it does smell amazing, after one use I began to have dandruff. It also made my hair heavy, flat, and oily. I will never repuechase. Terrible experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be honest, I'm not really sure why I stopped using this in the first place... this stuff if awesome. I used to use this and the conditioner about 5 years ago, and I remember really liking what they did for my hair. They made it feel very fluffy, clean, and light, but still moisturized. Not sure why I stopped using it, but probably because I am a serial product-jumper. :) Anyway, I just bought some more of it and started using it again, and this stuff is still really amazing. I've even had my hair thermally/permanently straightened and it does a great job at keeping it healthy. The smell is great, and it just makes my hair feel its best. Probably shouldn't stray from this again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner for my dry, thin hair. The packaging is adorable (I LOOVE BLUE!) and the scent gets me countless compliments! These products do their job well, and I love the creamy consistency of both of them! Will repurchase!