October 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really hate this shampoo, it made my hair so greasy and my scalp was really itchy. The conditioner is okay, but not very spectaculair or very nourishing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Disgusting shampoo. It leaves a very heavy, waxy, stiff build up with just one use. I can feel it in my roots when I start to blow dry. I would not recommend anyone to use this product. I have very thin / fine hair so it's easy for me to feel build up. Someone with thicker hair may not notice the build up and mistake it for being "moisturizing." Please do yourself a favor and switch to Aussie or Tresemme. Or if you want to stick with herbal essences, go with one of their shampoo's with the clear formula's. (Color Me Happy is great - Tousle Me Softly is the most drying.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by heatheln

I have really dry, frizzy, thick and wavy hair. If I dont use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner my hair looks awful.

After using this my hair is more shiny, bouncy and less frizzy.

There is no visible build up although my scalp does get a bit itchy with it.

The only reason I try and avoid this product is because they test on animals.

I'm also not currently using it because I have recently had foils and am using a s+c for coloured hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry, thick curly hair, and I picked this up because I was in need for a good moisturizing shampoo & conditioner. This works really well, and really makes my curls more defined and shiny. And don't get me started on the smell! Herbal Essences makes some AMAZING smelling shampoo & conditioner. This is great for dry hair, and it moisturizes extremely well!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry thick hair and this moisturizes it pretty well, especially for the price. The only drawback is that it does not clean well, this could be because my hair is so thick. I find that I need to use a clarifying shampoo every so often to clean what this leaves behind. Also, while this shampoo is great for moisturizing it doesn't do much for shine. If it was not as heavy I would like it a lot more.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by annex1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It made my hair extremely dry and stripped it of ALL its nautral oils, therefore making my hair extremely oily really fast! pros: smells amazing cons: too many...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this shampoo. Normally I go for volumising shampoos as my hair is fine and very flat, but my hair had been looking a bit dryer recently so I picked this up, not expecting much. And I have to say I was impressed - it left my hair so shiny and smooth and surprisingly didn't leave my hair any greasier or flatter than a normal shampoo. Since purchasing this I've been using it most times I wash my hair and it looks and feels great. The only negatives for me are the smell (it's a bit too strong) and the colour - it's blue! I though the bottle was just blue. Now some of you mightn't have a problem with this but I just found it a bit weird putting a blue coloured liquid on my hair! All in all a great shampoo and dirt cheap - I picked it up for only a pound!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee the scent of this shampoo. I used to repurchase it over and over again,I decided to stop use it because my dad said that my hair looked very dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cleans well, hydrated my very dry hair! I don't think I will use everyday, but will alternate with my usual shampoo.

** For product buildup removal from hair, try adding a small amount of baking soda your shampoo. I do this about once a week, and it truly works. It makes my hair feel so light, airy, and soft.**

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by conea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I should have listened to my hairstylist when she told me herbal essences is the worst shampoo because of the amount of fragrance in it. Nevertheless, I was in need of a shampoo and this one was on sale at Walgreens. Though it does smell amazing, after one use I began to have dandruff. It also made my hair heavy, flat, and oily. I will never repuechase. Terrible experience.