April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by pshhdeex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

good thing i didnt buy this product becasue it is the worst makeup remover ive ever used! i was hanging out in the sephora store with my friends trying on makeup, and i wanted to try a foundation on my face, but i already had too much on. so i used this makeup remover that they have there next to ever mirror and OMG! it completely burned my face! it gave me red burning scales on my cheeks and around my eyes. the sephora people thought i used alcohol, and i didnt becuase a couple months later i thought maybe it didnt work because my skin was dry, so a couple months later i tried it again and the same thing happend ! this has never happend to me before so i dont know, mabe im allergic to something in it

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like hanging out in the Sephora store and I like a lot of their products. That being said, this is not a good one. It didnt remove my waterproof eyliner or even the non waterproof mascara. I was totally disappointed with this. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by r41ny

This product cant remove even non waterproof mascara and it stings my eyes as well. A total waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by stacy2455

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I thought I'd give this a shot and boy am I sorry I did. This was terrible. I typicaly wear a lot of browns, but nothing super dark. I might as well have thrown water on my eyes, it barely took anything off. I usually have to get the cotton pad wet 3 or 4 times to feel like something came off. More than once I had to use Vasoline to remove the rest of my makeup, this was not a good product for me..I had better luck with Clinique removers or even the Mary Kay was better than this. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by babiappl3

I was on vacation in Las Vegas and forgot my eye make up remover so i went to the sephora close by and bought a bottle of this. BIG MISTAKE! this stuff is terrible, i bought the smallest size and thank god for that. Just water can get eye make up of better than this. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed and still my mac fluidline would not come off, don't even get me started on my waterproof mascara. Save your money and buy neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover instead, it's the same price, you get more, and it's a gajillion times better

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

Bought this because I wasn't in the mood to find something at the drugstore...wish I had been though, because this product isn't so good. It takes off my usual eye makeup (non-waterproof mascara and white eyeliner), but it stings a little bit and it also gives me tiny bumps around my eye...at least one of them turned into a zit. :( Packaging sucks too, it needs a pump or a smaller opening. I will comparison-shop at the drugstore next time, but for now, using gentle hand soap works just as well and doesn't give me bumps. Not a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst eye make-up remover ever. I don't know if I even consider it an eye make-up remover, since it absolutely did not wipe off any of my eye make-up. Extremely disappointed. Won't be buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2008 9:04:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wasn't the worst, but also wasn't the best eye make-up remover I've used over the years. Removes about 50 of eye make-up (liner, mascara, shadow) on the first sweep, but after the initial clean there is still alot left to be removed, especially liner. This *never* removes liner, and I mean regular, not waterproof. I need to use at least two soaked cotton pads and then try and get the rest off with my cleanser. Good because it doesn't leave greasy residue like the more popular bi-phase removers, I would have actually given this a higher rating if it didn't sting the hell out of my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm reviewing the Sephora FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. anyway, i bought this mini bottle (1.69 fl.oz.) of eye makeup remover at Sephora last August when i was trying to use up a $50 giftcard. i didn't really need any eye makeup remover seeing as how i have always been faithful to my Clinique Take the Day Off, but it was cheap and i decided on it for stashing in my purse in case i ever needed it. it's sat untouched until recently when i found it and got curious about how effective it is. well, let me tell you-- this eye makeup remover is absolutely fabulous!!! the night i tried it out i had on a full load of eye makeup, i'm talking layers of TF Lash Injection mascara, MAC Blacktrack fluidline, eyeshadow- the works. it completely dissolved my makeup in mere seconds and swept it cleanly away sooooo effortlessly. there was absolutely no tugging or scrubbing required, i simply pressed the cotton pad onto my eye to moisten the makeup and loosen things up and then gently swept it all away. when i wear winged black liner, i have to push it down into my lashline since my lashes are blonde and the roots need darkened, and this makes it extremely difficult to remove. usually after using 2 cotton pads soaked in Clinique's remover and various q-tips, i'm still left with smudgy eyes the next morning which really grosses me out as i'm kind of fanatical about removing all my makeup before bed. the night i used the Sephora remover it only took ONE cotton pad for BOTH eyes and even the tough, wedged-into-the-roots liner melted right away! it was fantastic! and another important point, although this makeup remover is an oil+water version, it didn't leave my face overly greasy and the residue it did leave behind washed away easily with my cleanser. to top things off, the price of this makeup remover is great: a mini bottle for $3 and only $10 for the regular size! i can't imagine what everyone else is using and reviewing so negatively, maybe they're trying the non-waterproof formula? i don't know, but Sephora has won me over with this product. i will definitley repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2008 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SnunkyB

This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever used. It barely gets off non-waterproof mascara. It stings a little when I get it in my eye. I am returning this. I got it because it was cheap, but I will be getting something else instead.