April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

BEST.STUFF.EVER! I cannot live without this product. It is simply amazing. I use it 2-3 times a week, at night, and WOW. I have yet to find an antiperspirant/deodorant that is effective. This product makes it so that it doesn't matter - I just use regular old Suave with no worries. No perspiration, no odor - no worries! Love it. I just roll on a thin layer, make sure you DO NOT shave before, and while there is a little itching, it goes away quickly. Super effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like many others, this product was literally life changing for me. I can wear whatever I want to now, with no worries. I only wish I had discovered it sooner!! I use it every other night and this works perfectly. I alternate with Dove clinical strength, but to be honest if I skip a day or 2 I'm still ok. I do have some slight irritation but nothing too major. A very thin layer is all that's needed. This stuff is seriously amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by migle7

LOVE IT!!! it is my first time when i write the review because i need to share it!!!! it's amazing. i am like many others here that tried so many different deodorants and nothing worked until i found this! i am sooooooooooo happy no kidding! even when i do my daily spin classes(and trust me i sweat tons!) my armpits are dry!!! how is that even possible?:)) im so insecure about having wet armpits that i keep checking it every hour and certain dri doesn't disappoint. it's the best purchase i have ever made so far and hey, it's only like 5 dollars at Target! if you have excessive sweating go to the store right now and get CERTAIN DRI! also it does what it says on the packages, hold it for 72 hours!!!! actually im on my fourth day and it is still dry!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I grew up with a condition that made me sweat…A LOT! It was very embarrassing as I could not control it. I tried many, many different things doctors recommended and researched nonstop for years. It’s a blessing I came across this and got my hands on it. I don’t know where I would be till this day. If you’ve had a problem with sweating you know it is extremely hard to feel confident and sexy while sweating non stop. It is so gross feeling. Honestly, Its a nightmare. This is why I want to share a bit of my story and how I no longer sweat. Yes, I NO LONGER SWEAT!!! :D Please read on…
So, I started using this 5 years ago and now I don’t even use deodorant. Please, know that I am not smelly or sweaty anymore. I’ve never had a problem with smell under my arms. I will occasional just use this once every so often just kinda like a idk maybe you would call it a touch up. lol.
So 5 years ago I started using this nightly and noticed right away. When I started seeing results I slowly dropped down to using it every other night then every third night, etc. The only pointers I can give where already stated on the box. I never read boxes so I tried this after I shaved…yeah wrong idea. It stings and is very uncomfortable. So take note of that and always read directions…just a friendly reminder! ;) This probably says not to use this anywhere else but the underarm area but maybe I shouldn’t have but I did…:) I used this on my legs and everywhere where I get sweaty and it worked amazing just as it did under the arms!! I really can’t stress how amazing this is. I mean its life changing. I would be wearing black, heavy sweatshirts to try to hide the stains and I’d still get sweat marks through those thick sweatshirts. In the freezing winter I would be sweating like a dang pig. I know so many people out there go through this and this is the answer it’s a miracle!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Certain dri has saved my life. I used to sweat sooo bad it was embarrassing. I would have big sweat stain on my shirts. It didnt smell bad because I wore deodorant, but the deodorant did nothing for the sweating. I sweat very easily and I also sweat when im nervous. it got so bad that I hated leaving my house during the daytime in the summer because I knew I would sweat. Ahhhhh! Horrible. I tried dove clinical and it did nothing for me. I read about certain dri and decided to give it a try. wow! This stopped my sweating completely. I started off using it every night but now I use it once a week. I no longer worry about sweating. amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

At $7, it was cheaper than buying my regular deodorant and it works better. Certain dry is an antiperspirant so unlike a deodorant that just covers up the smell of sweat, it prevents sweating. You just apply this before bed and the next day you will be sweat free. This product is amazing and i was so surprised that it worked because when i was younger, I had minor anxiety problems and I perspired a lot. I constantly had small sweat marks and i didn't even perform any physical activity and i would become so self conscious that i would always keep my arms by my side which produced more sweat. All in all, i was a mess and deodorant just didn't cut it. After i bought certain dry it really helped with the sweating. During the winter, I'm ok with just the certain dry but during the summer i like to be extra safe with a layer of deodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by vale6295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So this is embarrassing to confess but i had excessive sweating under my arms for no reason and i'm only in high school!! it would be freezing cold outside and my underarms would till sweat!!! so after doing some research on the net i found this and thought id give it a try to stop the embarrassing sweating. let me just say....THIS TOTALLY WORKED!!! i am soooo happy that i bought this product and at first it burned my underarms because i would put it straight out of the shower but i got wiser and showered in the night and put this in the morning and wait for it to dry then put on my regular deodorant and i haven't sweat a drop since! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kloops

Good:
-Quite effective at stopping sweat. I apply this like once a week and apply a regular deodorant lightly every morning and I have little to no wetness at all

Bad:
-Stingy stingingness stings. Ouch.
-Packaging soooks. The roller ball always leaks when I start to apply it. I don't really know how to fix this.
-Antiperspirant in general is probably pretty bad for you, considering that you're basically clogging your pores with Aluminum salts. I'm no doctor, but that can't be good for you.

So there's more bad than good, but the goodness of the good outweighs the bad. I was so sweaty before guys. And now I'm not. And that's all I care about.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I have a quick story. First before I start I just want to say that for everyone that this worked for I'm really happy for them but let me tell you my experiemce. When I was about 13 I noticed that I would sweat alot without really doing to much of anything tried a lot of deodorants nothing really worked to well so I got this. At first when I used it at night then it worked pretty well for a while then I noticed it wasn't working as well as it once did. So I started using it at night and in the morning and that worked really well for a while then that stopped so I started using this like crazy and I developed a blockage under my arm that I had to get cut out by a doctor. So I researchased deodorant and found MAXIM if certain dry dosen't work for you try maxim I am so happy with it, its a life saver!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When you follow the directions and apply this the night before, this stuff really works! I will admit my underarms sweat quite alot and when I use this I don't have to worry about that issue the next day. The next morning I just apply some Dove deodorant and I'm fresh all day.

The only complaint is that this roller formula is STRONG. If you have sensitive armpits like I do, it will sting and be very irritating that night. At first I thought oh maybe its because I just shaved so the skin was sensitive, but that is not the case. I have used this multiple times and it never fails to sting horribly. But, I love this so I will just switch over to the stick formula.
Def. worth giving it a try!