September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by dee917

Great product. Holds eyebrows well AND it is dirt cheap. It is however very small and I ran out of it quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BGutwein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this duo lash and brow mascara. Love the convenience of having a duo stick on hand for lash and brow fixes. Holds well, looks naturally glossy and holds well. No flaking or clumping. I believe this is priced at $2.00 but could have been in the $1.00 section when purchased, but for either 1 or 2 bucks, it cannot be beat. I love using clear mascara for the natural/minimalist makeup look and this does the trick. Have used many brands before, CG, Maybelline, etc and they all flaked or itched my eyes. E.L.F. clear brow & lash mascara is worth the pickup to have in any makeup kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Jacheampong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hold my brows and works GREAT! No flaking or anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have been using this product exclusively for my brows for several years now. It is a HG for me. Since it only costs $1 and is available in several stores around me, it's such a good product. I use it with another (E.L.F.) brow gel and it works perfectly. My brows stay in shape all day and don't flake or have any tint from the gel.

I'd absolutely recommend this. And if for some weird reason, you hate it, you're only out $1.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kendallr123

Perfect price, only a dollar, an animal-friendly company, and a good product. I like a natural look and to carry around minimal makeup, so this double duty product is great. Tames unruly brows and I like the clear mascara as dark mascaras tend to end up giving me dark shadows under my eyes as the day carries on. Nice for separating and glossing over. Totally would buy again and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

This product is amazing!!! Love it sooo much. Theres nothing more i could say.♡

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Zelmora

Very cute little tool to add to any makeup bag - I don't have bushy brows, they are rather sparse actually but I use this combined with powder and I get a very natural looking brow with it. The other side can be useful to set curled lashes without using mascara, for a natural look. Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

Another great ELF product. I mostly use the brow gel and it works just great. Very reasonable and you get a lot if product. So far most of the ELF products I have tried have been winners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I love it! It's great for taming ones eyebrows with. It keeps your eyebrows in place all day. Because it's only a dollar, I like to buy multiples. As, I don't ever want to run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by karabasheva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the brow gel. My brows look natural and stay like this all day. I don't use the eyelash part, but I guess I'll try it for my brows when the gel is all gone.
I will probably order again.