November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by breakawaysue

The compact is great, the shadows no, but the holder itself was very nice. Good latch so I know it would stay closed if tossed in a makeup bag or purse. The applicator that comes with it is ridiculous, but isn't every tiny applicator that comes with makeup? It's easy to pull out and change the colors, yet they stay in when they should (magnets).

Over all, if you use a brand of makeup that would fit in this little compact I say do it, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This compact is cute and convenient. Unfortunately, the separate eyeshadows do not have enough pigment to make me feel satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These are great!!! At least two thirds of them are. Quality control issue YES! Great value YES! Oversized mirror YES! I bought twelve of these and three latch tightly, six latch loosely and three don't latch shut at all. Even though some don't latch they still stay shut pretty well. I was hoping to fit my LA FEMME blushes and eyeshadows in them but they are way too big so I popped the dividers out and used double stick tape. First tape or glue down the metal mirror thingy on the bottom of the compact then tape the pans in. I could only fit two pans of makeup into one compact but thats okay :) I am still happy with them overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mandms08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are phenomenal if you depot your MAC shadows. The quality is so much better than what you'd expect for $1. I've had the same compact last me over 4+ years. I would buy this over the expensive MAC 4-palette because ELF includes a good mirror. I toss the applicator that is included, though. That is pure junk.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by meowrena

These are great! I bought 4 because I was pressing my pigments and needed something to put them in. MAC palettes are a bit too expensive, and I thought these were perfect. If you don't like the E.L.F. logo, you can cover it with a sticker, or even spray paint them entirely if you wanted. It holds 4 pans (26mm) and has a small brush inside. You can't go wrong with this palette because it's only $1! E.L.F. even sells eyeshadow and blush in single pan form so you can buy those and fill up these palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I will buy these over and over again for my MAC shadows. Rather than buying a palette straight from MAC, I'll just use these as they fit MAC shadows perfectly. Though, I'm sure that when my MAC shadow collection begins to become overwhelmingly, I might consider investing in a bigger palette. One of the compacts I received came a little unhinged, but nothing I couldn't deal with. A great buy!! Especially if you're just starting out with makeup. And seeing ways other people used theirs, I have alot more ideas now =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

This palette is well worth the $1 you'll spend! I pry out the plastic divider and glue down the metal plate. Then I depot other eyeshadow brands and use the ELF palette to make them more portable. I got tired of my UD Naked palette being so big, so I used a nail file to pry out each of the colors and put them in the elf palette. I will post pictures, but they really fit so well! I was able to use all of them except the last two (gray and black). I put those in another palette. Now I can take the Naked palette with me, anywhere! Love this and buy it in multiples.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these They hold 4 shadow's, A brush and a huge mirror. I dont think i will reperchuse tho

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by sserena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great inexpensive and sturdy palette. I super glued the metal plate and removed the divider. I use it to hold a few La Femme blushes and/or eye shadows.