Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

on 3/9/2011 7:49:00 AM

I really like this conditioner. Not sure if it's ALL-natural, but it's mostly natural ingredients. Works suprisingly well, I even skipped my keratin conditioner that I normally use and my wavy thick hair was easy to style, blow, straighten, etc. Leaves the hair silky. Also I love the smell - kind of a subtle slightly citrus herbal scent. Very clean and spa-like scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing!! so cheap yet SO good. makes my hair feel its softest

on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love the conditioner. I use it as a co-wash, detangling rinse, and even a small dollop as a leave in if I am air drying my hair in a bun or ponytail. Its wonderful. Ingredients are yummy, and it smells fresh and fruity, like mangos? I use with the corresponding shampoo, and I will definitely repurchase. During the winter, I add a big squeeze of jojoba oil into the bottle - it helps lock in even more hydration during the cold winter months! I love it.

on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

didnt condition my hair enough, gave it to my little son. great price, great ingredients, wish it came in a pump.

on 6/17/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this product works so well. I use a solid shampoo bar so my hair, which I have been growing out, was getting really tangled. I wanted a natural conditioner but I didn't want to spend too much money. I have had a good experience with all things Trader Joe brand so I gave this a shot and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. Plus the bottle is big so it will probably last a while.

on 5/28/2010 7:44:00 PM

EW! Who likes the smell of this stuff??? Maybe they've changed the formula since all those glowing reviews were written, but it smells AWFUL. It's like musty, old lady perfume that's been sitting in the sun for awhile. I never would have bought it if I'd smelled it first, but I was in a hurry to get home and I remembered reading good things about it. I'll probably give it away since I can't return it.

That said, I still gave it 2 lippies for working decently and not being too expensive. It's pretty much your standard conditioner. I didn't find it too drying like some reviewers, and so far it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down either. My hair is pretty healthy and manageable anyways, so that's not saying much.

In summary: smell before you buy.

on 4/30/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Works pretty well but not any better than most conditioners, so its nothing special. However it smells absolutely TERRIBLE! I know that I seem to be in the minority here, but I just can't stand the smell, it's not fruity or floral at all - it almost reminds me of the sort of spicy-ish smell that some churches have. I don't want to be wasteful and throw it out, but none of the several people who I've tried to give my nearly full bottle of it want it because it smells so bad. However, it is pretty cheap & its nice that it is natural and cruelty free so if you like the smell it would be a good choice.

on 4/28/2010 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I havent reviewed this product yet. It is super cheap, smells very refreshing. It's extremely creamy. I bought this on a whim because I was cheap and was using Suave, which left my hair extremely dry and coarse. This changed my hair literally after first use. It leaves my hear soft and smooth. I've only used the conditioner so far, about 6 months, but next time, I will try both shampoo and conditioner. Go Trader Joe!!

on 2/3/2010 1:48:00 PM

I use the TJ's Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner and have been VERY impressed with both. I was looking for a sulfate-free shampoo, but didn't want to pay a ton of money. After hearing loads of recommendations for this brand, I decided to hop on over to our local Trader Joe's and pick up a couple bottles. I could not be more impressed! My hair is so much softer, more manageable, and I've definitely noticed less damage. The conditioner is shockingly really thick and does an excellent job of moisturizing! I like the nice light scent that's not overpowering. My only complaint would be the bottle. After a while it seems to collapse in on itself, making it hard to squeeze and get the conditioner out easily. This is my 2nd bottle and it's happened both times. But nothing taking the cap off and getting it out that way won't solve! Definitely will continue to use this product.

on 12/31/2009 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I decided to try this based on the rave reviews on MUA as well as the addictive smell of the conditioner. I have fine and oily hair that's pretty long, so the ends are dry and I needed a light condioner I can use after shampooing. At 2.99, this is a huge bargain considering that it makes my hair shiny, soft, and detangled. I use only a tiny amount each time and my hair definitely feels less frizzy.