MAC Frost - Waternymph [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 7/7/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite e/s now, I was very tentative about it when I first bought it since I'm fairly new to brighter colors, but now I love it!!! It really looks good with my NW20-25 coloring and blue-green eyes. This is a great summer e/s, too bad it's LE, like everything else MAC. =( I like to wear it with Shroom or Vanilla pigment and a little bit of Club in the crease, you can check out my pics of it in my profile if you like. Get it while you can ladies, before it's gone.

Wow I am so glad I got this before it went OOS. I managed to grab one of the last few at a local MAC. A definite staple in any girl's mac collection and especially if she loves greens. This is definitely one of the best green eyeshadows I've gotten so far.

this with aquavert is beautiful!
get it while you can!

on 6/27/2006 9:21:00 PM

I really like this shadow. I'm pale and cool toned with brown hair and eyes. The color looked awfuk on me as a lid shade (it was far too overpowering) but looks amazing as a crease shade. It's a really nice, easy to blend teal color that I would purchase again. I like to use Delphic fluidline as a base with aquavert over that and waternymph in the crease.

on 6/27/2006 7:59:00 PM

I finally got my hands on this after lusting after it for a while ... i loved the holographic box and the green/blue packaging is super cute.

BUT - when i actually put it on, it looked awful :-(
I have very tanned skin and brown eyes and i have always suited green/blue E/Ss ... but this just looked awful. There wasnt any shimmer - not sure if that was the reason. Anyway - i though i would have to put it up for swaps when i had an idea of layering a pigment over the top. I chose blue/brown and WOW! It looks fabulous! The waternmyph is the perfect base to really bring out the blue in blue brown (which i think can look very brown sometimes).

So, whilst its not my HG e/s, i shall be keeping it close to my heart for this layering combo.

on 6/26/2006 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got three of the shadows from Lure and this is my fave - I use it as a liner because I generally only wear superlight colors. This is a beautiful vivid teal green that will last forever. Love the iridescent aqua packaging too!!!

on 6/21/2006 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this color! I use mine along with the Delphic fluidline and it looks amazing. A great summer color IMO. Not a fan of the green packaging though.

on 6/20/2006 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is a gorgeous mermaid teal color that fits well with the Lure color story theme. It is slightly greener than blue, but it can look more aqua blue or more emerald green depending on what you pair it with. When I paired it with a warm copper, it looked much greener. When I paired it with a cool purply taupe it looked blue-er. It has golden and green shimmer. It's an awesome summer color, even though I own several other teals. This one is slightly different and the quality is good for MAC. It is very soft and pigmented, and though it still creases and fades on me like all MAC eyeshadows, UD primer potion fixes it well.
Oh and I love the seafoam green packaging.

on 6/18/2006 3:43:00 PM

What can i say about this beauty. I LOVE this color. It is awesome.And the textrure is so smooth. I ordered it online and when i tried it i loved it so much i ordered myself 2 backups of this one. I really do think this might be another big winner for Mac.

on 6/18/2006 1:37:00 AM