Revlon Frankly Scarlet

4.8

LLOOOVVEE!

Did Revlon also reformulate their polish formulas? I think they must have because last time I tried them (a few years ago), they chipped within HOURS of application...now they last nearly an entire week!

Frankly Scarlet has replaced my OPI INRAW (Iím not really a waitress). Theyíre not the same color, INRAW is darker and cooler toned, Frankly Scarlet has more shimmer, is brighter and more of a true red. That said, I prefer Frankly Scarlet because itís a brighter red ruby, with dimension. Overall I just find it to be a gorgeous attention getting red.

Dry time is average. Formaldehyde and toluene free for us health conscious girls (something OPI canít claim). As I said before, staying power is phenomenal with 2 coats, and I NEVER wear a base or top coat, beats OPI, Essie, and China Glaze by at least 2 days on my fingers. After about 5 days, the polish hasnít chipped, but it begins to lose itís shiny finish and look ďoldĒ. I can stretch it to a week without any embarrassment though.

About $5 usd for .5 fl oz, and easily found at drug/general stores. Will most definitely repurchase.

on 5/16/2006 2:47:00 PM

Beautiful shiny red color that is a look-alike for OPI'S I'M NOT REALLY A WAITRESS. I actually like it better. Looks great on nails and toes...

Popular Polishes