September 14, 2014 | 2133 users online

Concealers - Sheer Cover - Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ilovecorgis333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ive been using this concealer for years now and i mainly buy it because of the color match. I dont use anything else from sheer cover and this concealers the only thing worth buying i believe. i use the "tan" color and just buy the single pot for 24.99 + all these fees come total of $31.00. it comes in a larger pot than the duo, but yes i <3 this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Peaches

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must have about a dozen concealers here and this one is by far the best. I've already re-ordered the large compact of the lightest shade.
I'm 57 years old, have dark circles, and dry skin under my eyes. Without using an eye cream for a base, this concealer, covers, looks natural, stays put ALL day and doesn't settle into lines or crease when I smile. I also dab a little on facial spots and blend. It's my HG concealer and I just love it. The packaging could be a little better, but then it would probably cost more.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best concealer next to dermablend minus the oily left overs.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Princ3ssVane

When I first got this concealer I had high hopes for it considering it was somewhat a high end product. At first this concealer worked really well for me when I had oliy skin but when my skin changed from oily to combonation, it did not work for me at all. When I applied it to cover up some acne, it made the pimple look really dry and gross plus it was hard to blend. For my undereye circles it was okay but I dont think I will ever purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like the sheer cover concealer. Its very creamy and easy to apply. The shade matches my skin, winter or summer! The only thing I don't like is if you don't have a primer on, the concealer will travel. I have plenty of blemishes so unless there's primer involved forget about it lasting all day! I wouldn't buy this again unless other concealers have failed to do what theyre supposed to.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The infomercial was very appealing, so I caved in and ordered the kit for medium skintones. It took about three weeks to come in the mail, and I was suprised at the little amount of product they shipped. The concealer is ..okay. Cons.. No matter how much you mix the two colors it never seems to be a "perfect shade." The concealer sets into fine lines and the crease of your eyes. It made my skin look dry. It seems to melt off in the Texas heat instantly! Pros.. It is very lightweight and it doesn't make your skin look oily. It sets very quickly and works well with the mineral foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by scraatzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! I used to have a lot of acne, so I switched to mineral makeup. EDM foundation and this concealer. My face looked flawless, and this covered anything. IDK why people doesn't seem to like this as much as I do : o
So while I used this products to cover me skin, my skin improved amazingly. If there's ONE product I would recommend for people with alot to cover, it would be this. Now my skin is much better, so I only use mineral foundation, but every now and then, I get a few blemishes, so I use this while their healing : )

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This concealor was so-so, and that's about it. It wasn't great, it wasn't awful. I HATE the sheer cover mineral foundation, and this came with it in the package. Think I used it once and then tossed it. Neither colour was quite right for my NW20 skintone, and the texture, whilst nice, didn't really do much in terms of heavy concealing. So many more amazing products out there, DO NOT waste your money on this, or on anything from the SC range.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by GlennaGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the barest of little sun spots (very very small in diameter), not very dark, on the left side of my face. This concealer did nothing to cover them, zip. Well, it may have blurred them a tiny bit. The concealer also feels slippery, and it does in fact slip down my face. It's not like I'm working out five hours a day or lifting bricks or something. I'm not even sweaty but it's slipping off.

Just terrible. I am so sad. This product seemed like it would be so great.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by GeminisRainbow

Omygod! I wish i had read the reviews on this site before i purchased! I ordered it yesterday and from the reviews I've seen.... It's crap! I'm really disappointed because I saw the add on TV and they show you the biggest kit- so i assumed that was what i was getting.I ordered it on the phone , and later on I had a look at the site and it turns out I'm only getting about 1.5g of foundation! (x2) From what I've read the concealer doesn't even work.. Even if i could go back and buy the bigger pack i so wouldn't because its about $100 higher in price (New Zealand Dollars) which is ridiculous. It's also so unfair how americans get alot of other stuff when they buy it but New Zealanders dont!!
..I'm probably going to empty everything into different containers when it arrives and send it back before thirty days have passed :) Hahaha I will n e v e r buy this again.