Sheer Cover Concealer

3.3

on 1/5/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't like this concealer because it is the wrong shade for my skin, especially since I have a cool undertone and it looks cakey even though it provides minimal coverage. I was very unimpressed even though I do like Sheer Cover Mineral powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this concealer for years now and i mainly buy it because of the color match. I dont use anything else from sheer cover and this concealers the only thing worth buying i believe. i use the "tan" color and just buy the single pot for 24.99 + all these fees come total of $31.00. it comes in a larger pot than the duo, but yes i <3 this concealer.

on 11/17/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must have about a dozen concealers here and this one is by far the best. I've already re-ordered the large compact of the lightest shade.
I'm 57 years old, have dark circles, and dry skin under my eyes. Without using an eye cream for a base, this concealer, covers, looks natural, stays put ALL day and doesn't settle into lines or crease when I smile. I also dab a little on facial spots and blend. It's my HG concealer and I just love it. The packaging could be a little better, but then it would probably cost more.

on 10/5/2010 5:41:00 PM

Best concealer next to dermablend minus the oily left overs.

on 9/15/2010 8:35:00 PM

When I first got this concealer I had high hopes for it considering it was somewhat a high end product. At first this concealer worked really well for me when I had oliy skin but when my skin changed from oily to combonation, it did not work for me at all. When I applied it to cover up some acne, it made the pimple look really dry and gross plus it was hard to blend. For my undereye circles it was okay but I dont think I will ever purchase this product again.

on 8/11/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like the sheer cover concealer. Its very creamy and easy to apply. The shade matches my skin, winter or summer! The only thing I don't like is if you don't have a primer on, the concealer will travel. I have plenty of blemishes so unless there's primer involved forget about it lasting all day! I wouldn't buy this again unless other concealers have failed to do what theyre supposed to.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The infomercial was very appealing, so I caved in and ordered the kit for medium skintones. It took about three weeks to come in the mail, and I was suprised at the little amount of product they shipped. The concealer is ..okay. Cons.. No matter how much you mix the two colors it never seems to be a "perfect shade." The concealer sets into fine lines and the crease of your eyes. It made my skin look dry. It seems to melt off in the Texas heat instantly! Pros.. It is very lightweight and it doesn't make your skin look oily. It sets very quickly and works well with the mineral foundation.

on 6/12/2010 2:48:00 PM

LOVE! I used to have a lot of acne, so I switched to mineral makeup. EDM foundation and this concealer. My face looked flawless, and this covered anything. IDK why people doesn't seem to like this as much as I do : o
So while I used this products to cover me skin, my skin improved amazingly. If there's ONE product I would recommend for people with alot to cover, it would be this. Now my skin is much better, so I only use mineral foundation, but every now and then, I get a few blemishes, so I use this while their healing : )

on 5/27/2010 8:59:00 PM

This concealor was so-so, and that's about it. It wasn't great, it wasn't awful. I HATE the sheer cover mineral foundation, and this came with it in the package. Think I used it once and then tossed it. Neither colour was quite right for my NW20 skintone, and the texture, whilst nice, didn't really do much in terms of heavy concealing. So many more amazing products out there, DO NOT waste your money on this, or on anything from the SC range.

on 5/27/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the barest of little sun spots (very very small in diameter), not very dark, on the left side of my face. This concealer did nothing to cover them, zip. Well, it may have blurred them a tiny bit. The concealer also feels slippery, and it does in fact slip down my face. It's not like I'm working out five hours a day or lifting bricks or something. I'm not even sweaty but it's slipping off.

Just terrible. I am so sad. This product seemed like it would be so great.