Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 10/28/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

great tweezers, I used to use sephora tweezers but this ones are so much better, you can really see a difference it grabs every tiny hair and it's so easy to pluck

on 10/26/2013 4:49:00 PM

4 years with mine & going strong! This is the best of the best

on 9/23/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

LOL at the review below mine!! GIRL I agree. If enough people haven't said it, these tweezers are IT!!! For tweeze FANATICS, like, legit Ilovetotweeze, the love of these borders on religious (insanity). I also thought I would never spend so much on 'just tweezers' too, despite all the raves. I had kept going back to the cheap stuff and they stop working eventually. They get bent or something gets in the way of them closing properly, like a hair or an atom. One time I was at Sally's and I needed a new pair, and they had a deal......(I actually got a second pair of smaller slanted tweezers for free, which I never needed because the first full size pair NEVER STOPPED WORKING!) Once you try these, your life will never be the same. They are that amazing. You will hear a soft choir and see the light. At the same time, nothing escapes the death grip of the mighty tweezer, and you might go on a stray hair killing spree. Don't let the power go to your head! Just kidding, tweeze away. It feels soooooo good. Its like the hair jumps to it..."pick me! pick me!"...

:D I love nice brows. Seriously, these are great, and they will last. Get a deal, go to a cheaper store (like Sally's over CVS) and you won't regret it.

I've also sent mine away for sharpening which is included for free, you just pay shipping. So that makes them last that much longer.

on 8/11/2013 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

TWEEZERMAN TWEEZERS ARE THE TRUTH!
If you're thinking to yourself, "Well, these are kind of high...", I totally understand. I felt the exact same way. I couldn't possibly believe that they wanted over 5 bucks for some measly tweezers. Let me tell you though, these things are 100% worth it.
Sure, we all have tweezers that "work" in the most technical sense. They open and close, they pull hairs out- sometimes. It's really more like, they pull hairs out after several tries and maybe grabbing more skin than your actual hair. How could Tweezerman Tweezers be any different than your standard breed of drugstore tweezers?
Well, Tweezerman Tweezers are no-nonsense.They pull the hairs out on the first go. ALL hairs! Even the annoying little fine ones! There's no having to finesse these tweezers to do what they should. There's no cursing at yourself repeatedly for pinching your skin, no clipping the hair off 3/4 of the way and then not being able to actually pull it all the way out after that. You get done shaping your eyebrows faster because you haven't had to spend several minutes trying to grab each hair and your skin is less irritated from being nipped/poked/prodded at for so long.They're extremely precise and they last a good long time when cared for properly. If all of that isn't enough to convince you, Tweezerman sharpens your tweezers for free and even repairs tweezers 'lost in the line of duty', so to speak.
Some advice for keeping yours in tip top shape is to keep and use the little plastic pouch and the tip cover that come with your tweezers. Even the sharpest pair can become blunt and ultimately rendered useless when they've been jostled around in a bag or drawer unprotected.
If you can't tell by now, I really love mine. The price was definitely a deterrent initially, but the good news is that you can sometimes find them at discount retailers like Marshall's, TJMaxx, and in my case, Tuesday Mornings (of all places, right?) for much less than they cost elsewhere. I have two pair, one pair of tweezerettes and the other a full sized version. Both are great and I can't see myself grooming my brows without them. I couldn't agree more with reviewers who think everyone should own a pair.

on 8/6/2013 7:19:00 AM

Great tweezers!
Plucks hairs easily. Doesn't slip, doesn't rip.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

These are a HG item must have for ladies with dark brow hair, you know when you see that one tiny hair sticking out and you just can't get to it with your average tweezers no matter how hard you try. These tweezers will replace all others in your collection, and will be your go-to. I purchased my tweezers at TJMaxx, luckily I spotted them for 9.99 (If I had known they would be as fantastic as they are I would have purchased every last one in the store). They are able to clasp any tiny little stray hair with ease on the first try WITHOUT pinching your skin. These little guys are pretty expensive but they are well worth the money.

on 7/11/2013 5:45:00 PM

I LOVE THESE! I never get my eyebrows waxed because I hate it and these get hairs so easily so I don't have to!

on 5/28/2013 2:31:00 AM

I always wanted to try these but they seemed quite expensive for tweezers until I realized I am spending at least double because I was purchasing tweezers every couple moths because they would lose their grabbing ability after use. My dad got them for me for Christmas and they are still working great another thing I noticed was I have the breastcancer ones and they have a rhinestoned ribbon and none of the rhinestones have fallen of which I think is impressive. They also come in a nice plastic case which you can store them in so they are in a bigger package another are easier to find and you don't lose them. I would definitely repurchase them if they without or I lost them etc.

on 5/16/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like these tweezers to be honnest.It will work for about 2/3 weeks and then turns blunt over night in a matter of speech!Same goes for the Anastasia tweezers!I prefer at this moment the billion dollar brow tweezers .They will pull out even the smallest/shortest hair and i have been using it for about 5/6 months now and still sharp as a blade.It.s not cheap but it's also not cheap to have to buy new tweeezerman's every month

on 4/19/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Good tweezers for precise work. Everyone should own these, I have had mine for years.

I didn't give five lippies, because the tip cover is not as long lasting as the tweezers, and cannot be replaced. Without it, the tweezers are not very well protected at all.

I will repurchase if I ever loose mine.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools