August 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Masks - Pur Minerals - Mineral Mudd Masque with Pascalite

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by DracheMitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have really oily skin and the great thing about this mask is that is has the Pascalite in it which will kill any bacteria it draws out, instead of causing breakouts like most purifying masks will do. I also have never used a mud mask that also softens skin which this does. My only gripe is that I use it in the tub and the outer portion of the packaging does not seem to hold up to getting wet well and that's really a gripe for all of pur's skincare.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by criscovisco

holy crap this masque is impressive! It cleared out my pores like no other mask/treatment/etc ever has! I kept it on for about 10 min, my face had this pulsating feeling as the mask dried and tightened - and it did tighten! I couldn't leave it on longer than 10 min because it did start feeling itchy. My skin felt so soft and smooth - and all the pores around my chin and nose had virtually disappeared. Today my pores are still super tiny, though more visible than last night right after the mask. I didn't want to write a review until after using it for a few weeks, but I was so surprised by the results, I had to post - will update if my feeling towards this mask changes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

This has got to be the best pore drawing mask I ever had. This is incredible!!! I've had over 20 masks in my life and this one is so fun to use! It is good for all skin types! I have combo/oily acne prone skin so i use it once a wk, 2-3x is rec. for oily skin, 1 time for drier skin. You have to use more for it to spread easily, because if you use it thinly, it is harder to spread. It is made with a clay derived mineral called Pascalite found in the volcanoes in Mexico. The Indians back then used Pascalite to extract poisonous venom out. This ingredient is patented under Pur Minerals. I use it for 30 mins to get the best result. It feels REALLY tight on your skin, you can feel it working to draw out the pores. It does get itchy after it's dried, but don't worry it's worth it. Once it's washed off, I have such clean, poreless looking skin. It's a great feeling! I recommend this mask to EVERYONE. This can be found at Ulta and it is 25.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cscott37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mask is nothing short of amazing! It really cleans out my pores and leaves my face glowing and smooth once i remove it. I can feel it working and it def. gets tight while your waiting for it to dry. It is a tad bit expensive for a mask but last forever and is a GREAT addition to aanyones facial routine. I will continue to repurchase thise mask....it lasts forever and really does a great job. I suggests using it before you take a shower. It is easier to wash off that way. Go and get this if are looking for a great mask!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by shopfan

I'm almost finished with my first tube of this product. Bought it on ShopNBC when Pur Minerals had a show not too long ago, and I bought it based on the strength of the representative's comments. I mean, the ShopNBC representative, not Pur Minerals'! She just raved and raved, said it was the best mask ever, and now I see why. It leaves your skin looking smooth, glowy, and clean. It can also redden your skin a bit, but that goes away quickly. Dries to a tight finish, but skin does not feel tight after rinsing. A bit expensive, maybe, but definitely worth it. Using it once a week I still have at least half a tube left and I've had this for a few months now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by BSanko

Well I actually got this at gratis after attending a pur minerals seminar at work (I work at Ulta) and I am now in love with this mask!! It definately tightens my skin and left my face as smooth as its been in a long time! Appartently this main ingrediant is from a mountain where indians used this to extract poison venom from bites from there arms so its no wonder this clears our your pores so well!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this masque for the past 3-4 months, about 2-3 times a month. It goes on very smoothly, has a very fine grit feel to it; must be the pascalite. It seems to deep clean my skin quite well, but I admit I don't have a lot of clogged pores or too many breakouts, except sometimes around that time of the month. My skin feels very smooth afterwards and looks kind of glowy. It dries fairly quickly, even if you put a thicker amount on. The downside is it is in a tube and it can be a bit difficult to get out. And it can feel almost uncomfortable as it dries, a very tight feeling (my skin is not tight once I remove it though). It may stain your washcloths (it's brown because of the mudd) unless you rinse them out very well immediately after use. I took off a lippie for these reasons, but overall, it's a good product and makes my skin feel clean. I have repurchased twice now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by TinaB

This is an excellent mud mask. Dries quickly and leaves skin with a smooth glow after. If you have sensitive skin, be warned that this can feel tight while it's drying, but it didn't make my skin red. No breakouts after using this, and I break out from everything. This is rather expensive at $25 on their website, but you can get it 2 for $30 at Shop At Home or get it in one of their kits.