MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 8/14/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this for a gentle highlight. its not too shimmery or obvious, its softer. its also yellow toned which looks better on my skin tone

on 8/5/2012 2:59:00 PM

When I first bought a bunch of MAC shadows, I didn't go for this, because at first swatch, it looked really light and frosty. It gave me flashbacks of wearing white frosty eyeshadow in high school. Not a pretty look on tan skin! But this shade totally won me over. You can use it on its own for a really subtle look, but this shadow truly shines when paired with other colors, especially neutrals and browns. It's a great supporting color for nearly everything. I like using this with a warm matte brown (MAC Saddle or UD Buck), which is a great every day look that can easily be polished with a stronger lip color, especially reds (try it with Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple). Simple and very chic! I also like using this as a highlighter. It's not sparkly, so it lends a lovely glow that looks amazing on tan skin. Give it a try!

on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It has a yellow tone (frost) to it so I find it to be the perfect subtle shade for the brow bone or a color for the inner lid. It's not too bright and not too dull so I think it would compliment any color and the texture is amazing.I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

on 6/17/2012 5:37:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow, it's probably my favourite! I am pale with quite translucent skin and wear this almost every day as it's really understated, and just covers up the slightly see-through skin on my eyelids.
I'm nowhere near pan after 6 months or so, but sure I will repurchase once I run out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Such a pretty versatile color. It's a shimmery beige/cream color. You can use this as a highlight or all over the lids with a brown on the crease for a nice everyday look. Def would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Such a silky eye shadow. Lovely medium neutral with a hint of warmth through peachy beige undertones. I use this as an all over wash colour and it sits beautifully with cool and warm crease and/or lid colours alike. I use this eyeshadow on its own when I want a bare look - for reference I am about an NC37. I especially like to pair it with purpley taupe colours like Becca Lame.

on 4/21/2012 11:30:00 AM

On the fence about this one. I was sold this as a highlight colour but it's far too yellow on my ultra pale skin. It doesn't work on my lid either.
It would be fine if it was just a light, milky gold, but on me this turns very yellow instead. No beige, no bone, nothing. Just a very odd, unnatural looking pale lemon yellow. It doesn't really flatter my skin or eyes at all.
I use this occasionally on the lid layered under other colours, so I do get use out of this, but if it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't be mourning the loss of it.
Lovely texture, longevity etc as is usual for MAC. I wouldn't purchase this again.

on 3/31/2012 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A must have for anyone who wears a lot of neutral looks. It has a buttery tone which I love with my NC30 skin tone. Looks great on eyelids & as highlight with browns in the crease. Highly recommended, will repurchase for ever.

on 3/24/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a really nice golden color for all over my lid. I have pretty fair skin and this looks beautiful against it. I like pairing this with woodwinked in the crease and it makes a really nice quick everyday look! I would highly recommend this!

on 2/28/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like the texture (buttery, easy to blend, long wearing) but on my cool fair skin I can only use it under the brow -with brown smokey eyes mostly. I find that the pale cream- golden hue washes me out unfortunately!

Top Rated MAC Products