April 19, 2014 | 1754 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for anyone who wears a lot of neutral looks. It has a buttery tone which I love with my NC30 skin tone. Looks great on eyelids & as highlight with browns in the crease. Highly recommended, will repurchase for ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice golden color for all over my lid. I have pretty fair skin and this looks beautiful against it. I like pairing this with woodwinked in the crease and it makes a really nice quick everyday look! I would highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by stls

I like the texture (buttery, easy to blend, long wearing) but on my cool fair skin I can only use it under the brow -with brown smokey eyes mostly. I find that the pale cream- golden hue washes me out unfortunately!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

This is a staple bone colored e/s with yellow undertones that goes well as a base or brow highlighter with everything. When I can't decide what e/s to wear, for an easy and simple look, I will use this all over my lid with a dark eye liner like UD's Zero or Bourbon or MAC's Minted paired with a bright lipstick like Revlon's Love that Pink or Orange Flip. While there are so many light bone colors out there, Rice Paper is unique in that it has subtle yellow undertones with no shimmer. It's simply gorgeous and a must have because you can dress it up or down and it looks stunning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! Lastnight I was going through all my highlighters to match with red brick, amberlights and saddle, ricepapper gave the perfect touch with teddy liner. Ricepapper is creamy and I just love this, paired up with nars taos blush and dubonnet lipstick. This look is very pretty on me and gives my eyes a beautiful warm glow thanks for ricepapper and at first I had chosed vanilla but threw it down when I found ricepapper untouched for months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ricepaper is a gorgeous cool toned buttery yellow creamy beige with a VERY SUBTLE peach undertone. It's a frost finish very pigmented & smooth so little goes a long way. My brow bone looks so clean/fresh without looking too defined. This is gorgeous on deep dark & tanned skin tones definately should be one of the first shadows you own from mac.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Such a lovely everyday color. Can be used on the lid, highlight or inner corner! It gives the perfect almost golden sheen to a look. Its one of those colors thats a MUST HAVE if youre starting off with MAC eyeshadows! It can even be used as a cheek highlight :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My general go-to brow highlight (NC44). Not too frosty, just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this shadow and it's definitely in my top 10 must have MAC shadows. The shadow is a beautiful light shimmery peachy gold yellow that is pigmented, has a buttery texture and blends like a dream. It's extremely versatile as I can wear it on the lid, inner corner highlight, brow bone highlight, and even dust it on the high points of my cheek bones. Love this shadow and recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with Ricepaper right now. I find that it opens up my eyes and makes every shadow look stand out. So I'll use this on just the inner corner or all over the lid depending on what look I'm going for.