November 23, 2014 | 1234 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by deellez

I absolutely love this eye shadow. It has a yellow tone (frost) to it so I find it to be the perfect subtle shade for the brow bone or a color for the inner lid. It's not too bright and not too dull so I think it would compliment any color and the texture is amazing.I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKiddo

I love this eyeshadow, it's probably my favourite! I am pale with quite translucent skin and wear this almost every day as it's really understated, and just covers up the slightly see-through skin on my eyelids.
I'm nowhere near pan after 6 months or so, but sure I will repurchase once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty versatile color. It's a shimmery beige/cream color. You can use this as a highlight or all over the lids with a brown on the crease for a nice everyday look. Def would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a silky eye shadow. Lovely medium neutral with a hint of warmth through peachy beige undertones. I use this as an all over wash colour and it sits beautifully with cool and warm crease and/or lid colours alike. I use this eyeshadow on its own when I want a bare look - for reference I am about an NC37. I especially like to pair it with purpley taupe colours like Becca Lame.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the fence about this one. I was sold this as a highlight colour but it's far too yellow on my ultra pale skin. It doesn't work on my lid either.
It would be fine if it was just a light, milky gold, but on me this turns very yellow instead. No beige, no bone, nothing. Just a very odd, unnatural looking pale lemon yellow. It doesn't really flatter my skin or eyes at all.
I use this occasionally on the lid layered under other colours, so I do get use out of this, but if it disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't be mourning the loss of it.
Lovely texture, longevity etc as is usual for MAC. I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A must have for anyone who wears a lot of neutral looks. It has a buttery tone which I love with my NC30 skin tone. Looks great on eyelids & as highlight with browns in the crease. Highly recommended, will repurchase for ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice golden color for all over my lid. I have pretty fair skin and this looks beautiful against it. I like pairing this with woodwinked in the crease and it makes a really nice quick everyday look! I would highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by stls

I like the texture (buttery, easy to blend, long wearing) but on my cool fair skin I can only use it under the brow -with brown smokey eyes mostly. I find that the pale cream- golden hue washes me out unfortunately!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

This is a staple bone colored e/s with yellow undertones that goes well as a base or brow highlighter with everything. When I can't decide what e/s to wear, for an easy and simple look, I will use this all over my lid with a dark eye liner like UD's Zero or Bourbon or MAC's Minted paired with a bright lipstick like Revlon's Love that Pink or Orange Flip. While there are so many light bone colors out there, Rice Paper is unique in that it has subtle yellow undertones with no shimmer. It's simply gorgeous and a must have because you can dress it up or down and it looks stunning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! Lastnight I was going through all my highlighters to match with red brick, amberlights and saddle, ricepapper gave the perfect touch with teddy liner. Ricepapper is creamy and I just love this, paired up with nars taos blush and dubonnet lipstick. This look is very pretty on me and gives my eyes a beautiful warm glow thanks for ricepapper and at first I had chosed vanilla but threw it down when I found ricepapper untouched for months.