Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

Finally I have found an eye makeup remover that doesn't burn my eye area! Its became my new favorite very fast and Ive stuck with it. Its really gentle and soothing. Lasts a long time. It seems like a lot of money for a remover but for me its worth it!

on 2/4/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use waterproof mascara everyday due to being prone to smudging and I wear contacts. Literally every mascara smudges on me, so wearing a waterproof mascara and removing it at the end of the day are very familiar to me. I've tried several drugstore eye makeup removers and this one is my favorite. It literally melts off waterproof mascara and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I've tried eye makeup removers that claim they remove waterproof eye makeup without rubbing or tugging and this one definitely does not require any rubbing or tugging. I just apply a couple dabs onto a cotton ball, apply to my closed eye, wait 10 seconds and my eye makeup is off. No stinging, burning, or foggy eyes. The only drawback is that it's drying.

I wish this product came in a smaller bottle because the 4 ounce bottle isn't convenient for traveling.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2

on 1/29/2013 7:02:00 PM

This is a good makeup remover..it does remind me of the lancome remover except this one is just slightly a bit less quality. TBH I think I will keep using the lancome version but this was fun to try. It doesnt sting my eyes and it removes eye makeup just fine...I just like the lancome remover a bit more than this...so I will use it up at least but I dont think ill buy again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I've tried almost every eye makeup remover out there and so far this one is definitely my favorite! It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore brand, but it works really well for removing mascara and doesn't leave my face/lids feelings awfully oily which is what Iv'e hated about so many other eye makeup removers I've tried. I would compare it to the Clinique Take Off The Day remover (the purple one)-- except this one is much less expensive!

on 11/28/2012 12:36:00 PM

I wear a lot of eye makeup. A lot of waterproof eye makeup most of the time, to be exact. This remover gets rid of it in a jiffy.

Inexpensive. Pretty bottle. What's not to love?

Highly recommended. I prefer this remover over the Lancome one.

on 11/18/2012 10:57:00 PM

I love this makeup remover! It really takes everything off and leaves my skin around the eye area nice and soft. Also for $10 it is quite a steal in my opinion.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used so far. It costs around $10 at Target or their website. It works well at taking off my eye makeup quickly and easily. It can take off eye makeup from both my eyes in under five minutes! And this product does not make my eyelids or under-eyes oily at all, and does not blur my vision! :) It may seem quite expensive for a drugstore eye makeup remover, but I do believe it's worth the price. :)

on 11/10/2012 3:13:00 PM

I have extremely sensitive, combination (oily t-zone with dry cheeks) skin. While it didn't sting, it was drying. After using this to take of mascara I noticed dry skin and flaking around my eyes that wasn't there before. Also, it took quite a lot of work to get my mascara off...even after I held the cotton pad on my lid to let it soak. I will probably return this if I can find the receipt.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good product! I love it. Removes my eye makeup so easily! I love Sonia Kashuk!

on 10/13/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful find. I had been purchasing Lancome's eye makeup remover for years as if on auto pilot, having come to the conclusion that drugstore brands were all the same caliber of ineffective for my sensitive eyes. The oiliness of Lancome's product was a a feature I bore without complaint - actually the oil never really bothered me at all except just a minute of blurred vision and it sort of enhanced my nighttime eye cream routine.
But I must say that Sonia's remover is not oily at all and it's cheaper by more than half? No brainer. I will defiinately repurchase.