December 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by anna_i87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best way I'd describe this is... FRESH! I try to wear this everyday, and the crispy smell always lingers :) I can't take the smell of perfumes any longer, so I use this as a scent.

!!!!!*For those who say that it ends up smelling like beer/skunk/whatever else, I think it has something to do with your body chemistry. I, personally, never have this issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Love the tub, love the moisturizing ability of this fine cream body butter. Perfect texture - not too thick and not too thin. Smell is out of this world incredible citrus!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

what is not to love? I reach for this when I want a citrusy pick me up!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have mized feelings about this bad boy. while i love citrusy scents (and it does not get more citrus-y than this stuff), im bummed at the lasting power of the fragrance. i was hoping to be able to use this instead of perfume in the hotter months, but alas, this is not the case. it is nice and moisturizing, but nothing you cant get from an $8 bottle of jergens. for the price, i am super disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by malibuvelouria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be a favorite scent of mine in high school. I was recently at Sephora and I saw Satsuma included in the display of Body Shop butters. I remember the scent being delicious and juicy, whereas the tester smelled weird. "Okay," I thought, "it's probably an old tester so thatís why the smell is off." I went ahead and bought the full-size jar of it. When I got home and tried it, it literally smelled like beer (Blue Moon, to be exact)! My body chemistry must be out of whack.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

Who doesn't love TBS BB's? I LOVE THEM!
This particular scent of their BB's is wonderful, and the BB itself moisturizes exactly how it's intended to, after all this is for NORMAL SKIN, if you have dry skin or do not like the smell of Satsuma you are dropping the perfect rating of this moisturizer because you won't like it. But I love it, it is summer right now, and I do not have unbearably dry skin, and it moisturizes lovely, like a Souffle - a really light body butter. PERFECT! I love the tubs too. :) 5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by peacencarrots

I cannot rave ENOUGH about the Body Shop's line of body butters. They are incredibly moisturizing, but they are a bit greasy so I don't suggest using it in the morning, but it works fantastic after you shower at night (as I do). I find that when I don't use this, my skin the next morning looks dry and wrinkly (gross).
When I use it, it glides on so smoothly and it feels great when I massage it on my arms, legs, etc.
The smell is also amazing too; at first I was particular about it. It smelled a bit too much like a citrus cleaner...but after using it for about a week or two, I fell in LOVE with it. Would definitely recommend to someone with money, because the body shop tends to be a bit pricey. Try to catch them on buy 2, get 1 free or buy 3, get 2 free sales :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I rediscovered this recently, I used to love this scent when I was a teenager and just forgot all about it and TBS in general while exploring products into adulthood. I received this body butter tin (i.e. plastic) as a gift and slathered it on one night after bath, thinkin', "hmm, this makes me happy and nostalgic..." when I was suddenly attacked by my SO who sniffed and rigorously questioned me on what the smell was, where'd I get it, what's it called, etc., then he ran to the bathroom to apply it all over himself.
Long story short, he loves it more than I do, so now this and the liquid hand soap is a permanent staple in our bathroom. Which is fine with me because it works well as smells yummy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

One of my favourite scents. Moisturizes fairly well, though it wasn't as good in the winter when my skin was much more dry. The scent also lasts a LONG time. I will buy again if it's on sale, but it's not an absolute must-have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by dandamilmar

It smells so yummy that I wanna eat me sometimes..lol