February 1, 2015 | 1974 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by allyssaL

I bought this product almost 2 months ago and I still haven't run out. So it lasts a long time and the price is great (Around 6 dollars, i get it from Wal Mart) I also like that this product has a felt tip, it works great and applies well for me. The only thing i have to complain about is that it doesn't always last all day. I do touch my eyes a lot though, when i don't it usually stays on. Overall I really like this product and I would defiantly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Lasts well. Easy to apply. Never bothers my sensitive eyes.

CONS: I'm not in love with the applicator. It applies a line that is just a bit too thick for me.

ALTERNATES: Revlon Colorstay. The i-color line by Almay is quite nice and has a better applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by kylah5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best liquid liner ever! I have been using this for over 10 years. The tip is perfectly shaped for easy application. It goes on smoothly and never clumps. It does fade after about a half day. Quick and easy to touch up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this. It's affordable, doesn't smudge (despite my oily skin and eyelids) and is super easy to apply. It also lasts a ridiculously long time. I know keeping eyeliners for a long time isn't the best, but for anyone on a budget or who doesn't share eye makeup like myself, this is a great investment. I've been using mine for almost a year, everyday and I have yet to worry about running out

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by SarahC1086

I bought this product in what I thought was black but it ended up being black & sparkly. I really do not like the foam-like wand because it's not pointy enough to be able to create a thin line. Also, the color isn't very opaque. I felt myself having to go over the same spots twice to get the color dark enough. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by girlcoolrocklo

I use this everyday, the applicator is easy to use. It is a nice black, and also i feel that i can really control it easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This liquid liner has great staying power. The application is great; it's so easy to apply! It has a very nice black color that lasts ALL day. My only complaint is that it stings my skin sometimes when I first put it on and while it dries, but then it gets better.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

BEWARE for those who have sensitive eyes. This eyeliner wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have horrible ingredients for those with sensitive skin. I actually really liked this eyeliner upon application and the first time I used it, I felt my eyes tingling and getting itchy around my lash area. I tried to endure it, and I endured this feeling for an hour or so and it was gone. I continued using this, and the more I used this eyeliner the more my immunity to the reaction got worse. This was my first drugstore liquid eyeliner and I was starting to think I was allergic to drugstore liquid eyeliner.

I'm sitting here now, reading the low rating reviews and one in particular stood out and mentioned there is an ingredient that contains nickel. It is not unusual for someone to be allergic to nickel. So why would you add an ingredient that is commonly known to start allergic reactions?

Oh hell no, I think my Almay days are over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my bejesus. This is absolutely the BEST drugstore liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I was a loyal Wet N Wild liquid liner user, but this blows that out of the water. It is such a beautiful BLACK black black matte finish, never shiny, lasts ALL day (unless my eyes water), and this is the ONLY liquid liner, or eyeliner in general that I have used that upholds and stays BLACK when I wear shimmery shadows. I cannot stress that enough. Once this dries, its gonna stay black and it's gonna hold up! I'm seriously like on my 15th bottle of this stuff. I've been using it for 4 years. Holy Grail liquid eyeliner. I wish they had a waterproof version because when my eyes get watery it smudges :( but duh lol, so that's not a problem at all. This is perfect for my daily thick cat eye, or when I want a small line to blend with my false lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

loved this eyeliner!! It was my first liquid liner and I haven't found the need to ever buy a different one! The color is as black as black gets, and it very easy to apply. The brush isnt to thin and flimsy, but the perfect size in my opinion. Also, it wasn't too expensive. I was looking for a blacker than black, cheap liquid liner and I found my match :) It'll stay on all day unless you rub it off or add water to it. Of course it isn't waterline friendly but that's what gel and pencil liners are for. I love it <3