April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - In Control Curious

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by BittyBit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a huge Britney fan and so i own every one of her fragrances including the matching body lotions. After owning and wearing all of the scents for a while now, i can honestly say that In Control is not only my favorite Britney fragrance but also in my top 3 fragrances of my entire collection (which is BIG).

It is so unique and original. It smells very creamy and sweet but sexy and seductive at the same time. The bottle is very alluring and mysterious which adds to its appeal, especially the 100ml bottle that comes with the spray attomizer. The scents lasts all day long and it is not too strong nor too weak. I even sometimes spray my pillows with it before i go to bed!

Although i love all of the Britney scents, In Control is my absolute favorite! I have a 100ml bottle, a 50ml bottle, a 15ml mini bottle, a 100ml Body Lotion and an In Control jewlerry box! If you dont have it then go out and get it now since it is limited edition and will not be around for long! I'm in control, are you? lol ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a lovely perfume!!! The smell is lovely, it lasts ages, I dont have a problem with it wearing off, I put it on this morning and can still smell it now! (7pm). I has such a cute bottle, and I got it cheap of fragrancex.com for the tester bottle. love it, would deffinitly buy again, if it wernt limited edition!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fRESH0UtDA0VEN

i love how sweet it smellsz. my boyfriend lovesz it too. sort of seductive too lol. i use it everyday and lastsz me for most of the day. it also sticksz. i qave my boyfriend a huq and 3 daysz later hesz still smellinq it on his jacket! lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by laceymac

I love this,the bottle is adorable. The sentis a rich but not overly sweet truffle type of smell that then goes to a powdery smell..which I don't overly love but whatever. The staying power fr this is SO bad...like an hour later its gone. TO bad tho,I love the sweetness its so far from the sticky sick sweet of fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SkittlesNblowpops

Glad I stocked up on this even though I don't use it too often gotta give the other fragrances a chance ya know, lol! The bottle is the same as Curious but the two smells are like polar opposites! Curious imo is a daytime fresh and flirty smell....In Control is sweet (without being overly sweet ehem Fantasy)and mysterious. I'm glad this was limited edition because it seems like everyone was wearing Curious! In Control has a crazy funky drydown sweet and musky, like caramelize sugar but the sweet smell of this is very soft, mature, and light. This is a unique scent everytime I wear this people stop and ask and it's funny to tell them it's a LE Britney Spears fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 8:00:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Haven't I seen this before?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's a flanker to CURIOUS, but I can't pick up on any similarities between the two fragrances. It's limited edition which is a shame, as I much prefer this to the original. (It is still in a lot of stores though; have they made it permanent due to popularity?)

The Fragrance
- - - - - - - - - -

It's much lighter then CURIOUS, yet I can still pick up on the fragrance after a day at the office. As you can guess, it is a sweet fragrance, but it's not sickly. The soft floral notes seem creamer as they're enveloped in the crème brûlée & the vanilla & musk notes warm the fragrance up. IN CONTROL blurs the top, heart & base notes into one on me.

Scent notes
- - - - - - - - -

Loquat fruit, midnight orchid, crème brûlée, black vanilla bean, tonka crystals, sugared sandalwood and musk.

The bottle
- - - - - - - - -

As it's a flanker, it keeps the same classic shape as the original Curious, only this time around they've chosen to colour it a dramatic and sexy black.

The 30 ml and 50ml bottles have traditional spray nozzles, while the 100ml bottle has an attractive atomizer.

My opinion
- - - - - - - -

If you like oriental/vanilla fragrances, you'll really enjoy IN CONTROL.
I'd recommend this for autumn/fall as it's so warming & comforting.

Next time I see this in any shops I'll be stocking up on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 7:58:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Haven't I seen this before?

The Fragrance

Scent notes

The bottle

My opinion
- - - - - - - -

If you like oriental/vanilla fragrances, you'll really enjoy IN CONTROL.
I'd recommend this for autumn/fall as it's so warming & comforting.

Next time I see this in any shops I'll be stocking up on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by smokinbandit

My now signature scent. I LOVE it and I love that it is sweet and girly and I can smell it on myself throught the day and still love it as much if not more than when I first put it on. My fiance also loves it so that means alot to me since it was the scent I had on when we first met =)

(update...i'm now on my third bottle of this purfume which is a first for me, i've never ever bought a purfume for the second let alone third time. I'm still in LOVE with it and so is my Fiance =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The spray mechanism for this bottle sucks - I mean really SUCKS!!! The packaging gets a zero if I could give it. You cannot get a real sense of the fragrance no matter how much you pump the little atomizer - so I decanted it and now it's perfect. The fragrance itself on the other hand, is not only addictive but haunting in its beauty and soothing simplicity. I love the warm milk and honey scent of this perfume. Soft, light and gourmand it's not in your face or perfumy even a bit; in fact, I would never say that this is even a 'perfume' scent if someone around me wore it, I would just recognize it as a wonderful personal scent of someone who smells like she lives on a diet of golden honey and warm milk. I can see wearing this often during the summer months for its softness and gourmand qualities - as a gourmand lover I find myself in constant fear or going overboad on a gourmand scent in the heat of the summer - but with In Control Curious I know I'm safe.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by shiver0777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Husband bought this form me.. and he says he loves it and reminds him of "cotton candy".. I LOVE the smell, but it does not last! I also sometimes get headaches from it.. but still like it :P