November 23, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by natuerlich0207maria

This color is an elecrtic sky blue color. It's so vibrant and glowy - wow. But for my blue eyes it's just a nightmare. I look like a hooker with this on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is just too much fun! I love how easy it glides on with no tugging/pulling. It's creamy, but not overly-so. It adds a nice pop of color to my brown eyes.

I love all of the UD 24/7 pencils. I find that this one stays on longer than zero... even on my waterline.

I love to wear this with the heavymetal liner in distortion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This one is sure to drag attention to your eyes! The color is very nice, easy to apply, hold, stay true. Just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice pop of color for my brown eyes. I love to pair this with the glitter liner Spandex and YSL faux cils mascara in blue for an intense blue eye look.It does last a long time as lid liner but I find that it doesn't last as long on the waterline and it tends to smudge a little. Still my favorite liner the UD brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Redz24

I love this eye liner. It goes on so smoothly, and you can blend it out too. It's staying power is something else, another thing I love about this product.

It's a brilliant product, I would never be without it in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color was meant to be a base for electric eel, i bet that's why the names are similar haha.
i love it love it love it. it's the automatic pop of color in just a stick. super pigmented and bright. dries quickly and stays put a while (not 24 hours, but still a long time).

My favorite 24/7 pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by 0037sammie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful turquoise shade that really makes my brown eyes pop. I find myself reaching for this very often, wearing it on the inner lash line at the top of the eye to make it look like I’m wearing blue mascara, or at the top/bottom lashes for a pop of colour. The colour itself is shot through with silver shimmer (nothing too OTT) which gives it that little something extra. It applies smooth, lasts all day and is very pigmented so you don’t need to go back and forth to get the right intensity. Lives up to waterproof claim.
It would be HG status, except I have recently discovered GOSH’s “lets twist eye liner pencil” in 101 aqua line. This is an exact dupe of UD’s electric, just without the silver shimmer. And since GOSH’s is less than half the price, I will probably purchase that in the future. But Electric is lovely nontheless!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kimby83

i got this in a swap and man oh man i'm glad i did i'm in love it's so true to it's color lasts all day and it goes on very smooth and creamy love it HG

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by hlespier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was not looking for another shimmery blue color, but this one caught my eye first hand. It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
UD 24/7 are truly long lasting. They are soft and I can use it on my water line w/o any problem (with other liners, my eyes get watery).

One suggestion for all blue eyeliners and shimmer lovers: Try this eyeliner with UD eyeliner in "Spandex". This shimmery eyeliner is a multicolor liner, that you can use with any color of eyeliner and will enhance it. I tried it with Electric and the result is AMAZING!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Electric is a hot color for this Summer. The blue eyeliner pops against a bronze shadow, and it makes eyes stand out. The whites of your eyes look so bright with this pencil, and it's really all you need. I have brown eyes, but I've seen it with blue and it makes them even more intense. The only thing about these is they are so soft, too soft sometimes. They break easily or melt, so don't leave them in your purse. They also aren't the best waterproof pencil I've seen, but the shades are not found in any other brand.