Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Electric

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/29/2009 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner! I got this in one of those sets of 5 UD eyeliners(I think it was the VIP set?). I have Asian monolid eyes so I always try to find ways to bring them out more. What I ended up doing was using this eyeliner and drawing a pretty thick line and slightly winging it out on my top lashline. Since I have a monolid, when my eye is open, you can only see a little bit of it but when I look down, you can see the bright vibrant blue. Then I took my black eyeliner(L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner, best ever!!) and drew just a regular line of black. It looked awesome and I got a lot of compliments on it! The only thing is that this eyeliner is pretty expensive, but when I use up the small one, I will probably just have to get the full size:) Also, this stuff does not smudge! I have the oiliest skin and eyelids ever and I was sooo paranoid that this would smear when I wore it at school, but it never did!! This is good stuff:D

This color is an elecrtic sky blue color. It's so vibrant and glowy - wow. But for my blue eyes it's just a nightmare. I look like a hooker with this on.

on 11/16/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This eyeliner is just too much fun! I love how easy it glides on with no tugging/pulling. It's creamy, but not overly-so. It adds a nice pop of color to my brown eyes.

I love all of the UD 24/7 pencils. I find that this one stays on longer than zero... even on my waterline.

I love to wear this with the heavymetal liner in distortion. :)

on 10/20/2009 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This one is sure to drag attention to your eyes! The color is very nice, easy to apply, hold, stay true. Just perfect!

on 9/10/2009 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice pop of color for my brown eyes. I love to pair this with the glitter liner Spandex and YSL faux cils mascara in blue for an intense blue eye look.It does last a long time as lid liner but I find that it doesn't last as long on the waterline and it tends to smudge a little. Still my favorite liner the UD brand.

on 7/24/2009 8:45:00 AM

I love this eye liner. It goes on so smoothly, and you can blend it out too. It's staying power is something else, another thing I love about this product.

It's a brilliant product, I would never be without it in my collection.

on 6/25/2009 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This color was meant to be a base for electric eel, i bet that's why the names are similar haha.
i love it love it love it. it's the automatic pop of color in just a stick. super pigmented and bright. dries quickly and stays put a while (not 24 hours, but still a long time).

My favorite 24/7 pencil

on 6/22/2009 12:55:00 PM

This is a beautiful turquoise shade that really makes my brown eyes pop. I find myself reaching for this very often, wearing it on the inner lash line at the top of the eye to make it look like I’m wearing blue mascara, or at the top/bottom lashes for a pop of colour. The colour itself is shot through with silver shimmer (nothing too OTT) which gives it that little something extra. It applies smooth, lasts all day and is very pigmented so you don’t need to go back and forth to get the right intensity. Lives up to waterproof claim.
It would be HG status, except I have recently discovered GOSH’s “lets twist eye liner pencil” in 101 aqua line. This is an exact dupe of UD’s electric, just without the silver shimmer. And since GOSH’s is less than half the price, I will probably purchase that in the future. But Electric is lovely nontheless!!

on 6/9/2009 8:44:00 PM

i got this in a swap and man oh man i'm glad i did i'm in love it's so true to it's color lasts all day and it goes on very smooth and creamy love it HG

on 6/9/2009 8:28:00 PM

I was not looking for another shimmery blue color, but this one caught my eye first hand. It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
UD 24/7 are truly long lasting. They are soft and I can use it on my water line w/o any problem (with other liners, my eyes get watery).

One suggestion for all blue eyeliners and shimmer lovers: Try this eyeliner with UD eyeliner in "Spandex". This shimmery eyeliner is a multicolor liner, that you can use with any color of eyeliner and will enhance it. I tried it with Electric and the result is AMAZING!!!!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products