October 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Highlighters - Bare Escentuals - Bare Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an amazing product. For me, it is the perfect bronzer and blush. But it doesn't scream "I'm wearing bronzer" it just screams "I look radiant and great."
I have a small container, but I'd like it to come in a bigger container so there's more room for 'swirling' in the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by tracita

I love the healthy, natural-looking glow this gives me when applied with my beloved MAC #187 brush. It's pretty on the lid too. A favorite look is using this as an all-over face color after concealing, foiling it as a shadow on the lid, and then dipping my clear balm into it for a lip color...add some black liner and mascara, and I've got the a great neutral look that took 5 minutes tops. I purchased my Bare Radiance from ebay for about $15 as it was previously only available in a kit but I see the Q sells it as a single now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by gramb

Bare Radiance is an amber nude color with slight shimmer. It is an all over face color. I use fair foundation but I looked washed out. I mixed a little of bare radiance with it & that makes my perfect foundation shade. This color looks great over blushes, used instead of warmth, or with warmth, on the lips & it even looks great on the lids. This is a must have color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by chaslam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very pale (PPP neutral/pink undertones) and got a sample of this to try. It's too much color for me as an all over face color, but it's pretty awesome as a blush and gives a very soft sheen. I usually wear pink blush. Shades with brown, yellow or orange in them usually look muddy and unnatural. This one looks light and natural and goes nicely with warmer colored makeup and clothing. If you're really pale, try it for a blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

I lurve this product! I am an immense clear radiance fan and wanted something to give me more of a sun kissed glow, this is it! I am very fair and freckly and this doesn't make me look too over done, its very subtle and gives your face just the right amount of bronzer, this makes a beautiful eye colour too.

It comes in the blush sized pot with sifter, I got a great deal on eBay with this (so I bought 2!) as its not yet available in the UK, this is my summer must have, looks gorgeous on the face paired with nude beach on theyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 5:18:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this makes my skin look! Bare Radiance brings out any tan I have in my skin (I self-tan my face every few days in the warmer months). I use it as an all-over face color. It also makes a stunning blush and eyelid color. It has a matte finish, with a little bit of sheen to it, and the color lasted all day. I have also used it on my skin when it has been at its fairest (Med-Beige), and it adds a 'healthy glow' to the palest face, while still looking natural. I have started using this in place of Warmth, which can sometimes look unatural on me. Warmth is much more pigmented than Bare Radiance, so it is easy to make a mistake and over-apply Warmth. Bare Radiance is more of a beige/ tan color, while Warmth is more of a brown/bronze color. You cannot mess up Bare Radiance. It is sheer, and the color so natural looking, it would be really hard to over-do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by oopsygirl

I just got this as a part of the "fashionista" TSV on QVC. I guess the description of this radiance says it leaves an "umber sheen" on the skin, and that is exactly what it does. I had previously tried the warm radiance and that left my PPP skin looking orange (I used it sparingly.) This is a nice alternative for a healthy, lightly tan glow.