Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

4.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer.

on 5/22/2009 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loooooove how it smells. Very clean and heavenly. I got the "Simply Ivory" one. Didn't really like the lavender. The big ass bottle is kinda cheap, too.

on 5/1/2009 2:56:00 PM

I'm using this body wash in 'Simply Aloe' and am in love with it, like most of the other reviewers here! The smell is so clean and fresh and, well, it makes me leave the shower feeling happy! Does that sound crazy? Hopefully it just sounds like a ringing endorsement. :-)

I don't know if I'll try the other scents because I like the aloe so much, but it does seem like there's a nice variety. The aloe leaves my super-sensitive skin feeling soft, smooth and squeaky clean (in a good way; without feeling dry). It goes on sale at Target quite a bit, too. Lovely packaging. I'm sold for as long as they make it!

on 4/23/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these body washes ! They remind me of philosophy . The lavender is wonderful, soothing and fresh. All the scents are great and the lather is great. They are so cheap and gentle on the skin.

on 3/31/2009 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this bodywash in the original sent. I've tried dozens of different bodywashes at all different price points and this one is my favorite. Fresh smell, and it's not greasy or drying.

on 3/18/2009 8:07:00 PM

Whenever I run out of body wash I buy a new brand, but I think I might stick with this Ivory. The smell is not overpowering, it lathers really well, and leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't turn me into a rashy mess either, which is a big plus.

on 3/13/2009 10:51:00 PM

I wanted to switch to using body washes after realizing bar soaps were making my skin dry, but I have discovered that I am allergic to cocamidopropyl betaine and every body wash that I have seen at the store has this. I gave this product two lippies because I really liked how gentle this was and the light fragarance was very pleasant. But after three days I was extremely itchy. Since then I have confirmed my allergy. Shampoos do this to me too, and again there aren't very many at all that don't have cocamidopropyl betaine in them. What to do...

on 2/27/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This cleans well and leaves behind a fresh scent. I did not find it drying at all and it was less than three dolllars. I have mine in the aloe scent. I never liked the ivory soap in bar form, so this is much better. A little bit in my wash cloth produces a gentle lather. Update : I still love this and recently bought the original scent. It smells wonderful - like fresh, clean laundry. I love it. It makes me feel clean without overdrying. A bottle will last me a while too since it lathers very well. I would repurchase.

on 1/28/2009 8:52:00 AM

My husband started buying this for himself, choosing not to use my more expensive, very scented body washes. I tried it out for myself and fell in love with it. The original scent is my favorite - very clean. Right now we're using up the Aloe, which has a slightly stronger scent, but still not offensive. The formula is quite moisturizing, and it doesn't take a lot to build up a good lather. Very cheap - a gigantic bottle, which lasts us a couple of months, is a little under $4 CAD.

Bought a 3 pack at Costco and am on the last bottle. I really like it. It smells fresh and my skin feels clean. I will be buying more as soon as I run out. Hubby even uses it!

on 12/15/2008 10:21:00 PM

just ran out of my first bottle of lavender. I've looked for it again and didn't find it at target! Boooo! I usually try something new each time I have to re-buy and this is the first one I'm repurchasing again. ADORE the scent, though wish it was a little stronger and longer lasting!

edit....I igot the aloe scent and my 14 year old son told me out of the blue that he really liked the scent. He clarified that he does not like the lavender...just the green (aloe).

Popular Gels/Soaps