October 21, 2014 | 1278 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Moisturizing Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these body washes ! They remind me of philosophy . The lavender is wonderful, soothing and fresh. All the scents are great and the lather is great. They are so cheap and gentle on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this bodywash in the original sent. I've tried dozens of different bodywashes at all different price points and this one is my favorite. Fresh smell, and it's not greasy or drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by whill08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whenever I run out of body wash I buy a new brand, but I think I might stick with this Ivory. The smell is not overpowering, it lathers really well, and leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't turn me into a rashy mess either, which is a big plus.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to switch to using body washes after realizing bar soaps were making my skin dry, but I have discovered that I am allergic to cocamidopropyl betaine and every body wash that I have seen at the store has this. I gave this product two lippies because I really liked how gentle this was and the light fragarance was very pleasant. But after three days I was extremely itchy. Since then I have confirmed my allergy. Shampoos do this to me too, and again there aren't very many at all that don't have cocamidopropyl betaine in them. What to do...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleans well and leaves behind a fresh scent. I did not find it drying at all and it was less than three dolllars. I have mine in the aloe scent. I never liked the ivory soap in bar form, so this is much better. A little bit in my wash cloth produces a gentle lather. Update : I still love this and recently bought the original scent. It smells wonderful - like fresh, clean laundry. I love it. It makes me feel clean without overdrying. A bottle will last me a while too since it lathers very well. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

My husband started buying this for himself, choosing not to use my more expensive, very scented body washes. I tried it out for myself and fell in love with it. The original scent is my favorite - very clean. Right now we're using up the Aloe, which has a slightly stronger scent, but still not offensive. The formula is quite moisturizing, and it doesn't take a lot to build up a good lather. Very cheap - a gigantic bottle, which lasts us a couple of months, is a little under $4 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought a 3 pack at Costco and am on the last bottle. I really like it. It smells fresh and my skin feels clean. I will be buying more as soon as I run out. Hubby even uses it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ssnurse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just ran out of my first bottle of lavender. I've looked for it again and didn't find it at target! Boooo! I usually try something new each time I have to re-buy and this is the first one I'm repurchasing again. ADORE the scent, though wish it was a little stronger and longer lasting!

edit....I igot the aloe scent and my 14 year old son told me out of the blue that he really liked the scent. He clarified that he does not like the lavender...just the green (aloe).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by curlyhair1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it!

I'm currently using the Water Lily. I'm 1/2 way done, and have alredy stocked up on two more (sale)

The smell is subtle, and it suds up nicely. I shower in hot water (prone to dry skin as a result) but this stuff really does moisturize.

Not drying at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 12:19:00 AM More reviews by CatMc

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice, basic body wash for a really great price. It has a soft, clean fragrance (I bought the original Ivory scent) that would work for the whole family, and leaves my skin clean and refreshed with no residue or overstripping. Lathers really well and rinses clean. I love this!