December 19, 2014 | 1286 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how rich & black this liner is but it disappears super fast on my water line & it smudges a lot for my watery eyes! I love ud products & I enjoy using them as we'll I just hate that their eye liners dry up fast every if I keep the lid on... For the price and the brand I would think it would last longer on the eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by 2muchofeverything

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Being a guilty party of the "bandwagon" parade, I have wanted to try these FOREVER. So I caved and bought some. In perversion, Zero, and several others. While I loved the creamy texture and ease of application, I just didn't see the stay power.

I should add, my lids tend to be oily no matter what I do, so really not a terrible amount of waterproof or stay-put liners actually stay PUT on me.

All in all, I am a huge Urban Decay fan. So I will likely buy them again, but for girls with oily lids, this isn't going to be your go-to all day pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of UD eyeliners because of the color range and easy application. They all glide on smoothly without tugging or needing to apply a lot of pressure. Their eyeliners stay on all day for me as well. This is my go to classic black eyeliner color. A lot of other black eyeliners I've tried either apply as a dark gray or fade down to a gray quickly, but this one goes on and stays on as a true jet black. My only complaint with UD 24/7 eyeliners in general is that you waste a lot of product when sharpening.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this for tightlining because it's so raved about for being smudgeproof/waterproof. It smudged within ~2 hours of usage. My drugstore gel liner does a better job than this. It did, however, look very pigmented and did not sting as some other products do when tightlining/waterlining. Too bad it did not survive my oily and watery eyelids.

Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish the "would you buy it again" had a MAYBE. I love this eyeliner, it is smooth and creamy but dries down to a very nice finish that does not budge on my oily lids. The reason I am not crazy about it is the sharpening. I use the Urban Decay Grind House sharpener that the SA assured me would work better...it does not. There is nothing better about it than the regular Sephora sharpener.

But back to the eyeliner. It is a nice black that is not the extra deep pitch black that a lot of the newer pencil eyeliners are and I actually like that. I don't want the extra dark black I just want a plain matte black that I can smudge with a dark eyeshadow and make a nice smokey eye for a day time look. This fits the bill. I wish it were an automatic pencil then it would be perfect. And the price is a bit high when even Cover Girl and Maybelline make similar pencils for much less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this is so inexpensive. This product really stood out as above average! It glides on extremely nicely without any tugging or pain. The staying power is absolutely amazing. The color is vibrant and vivid and just gives you that wow factor we are all looking for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

The rockstar color is amazing. I highly recommend these. Not much else to say

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very pigmented. I like that it's a pencil, and you can sharpen it, so it's more hygienic than other eyeliner forms.
Unfortunately, it smudges on me by mid day. This liner is good (much better than drugstore pencils I had previously used), but I don't really think it's worth the price. I've found much better results with the Maybelline gel eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's smooth.. But doesn't last at all. It glides right off my waterline -___- after 1 hr it smears from my lids and no my eyelids are not oily! I have 6 of their eye liners and same prob with them all... Blah. No good!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner.
Pros:
Glides on perfectly
Stays on eyelid
Easy to smudge

Cons:
Constantly having to sharpen
Doesnt stay on my waterline for 5 minutes
Not as black as i thought it was
Price is horrid

Overall i do like this product but hate that it doesnt stay on my waterline long. I do use this everyday though.