September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

The rockstar color is amazing. I highly recommend these. Not much else to say

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very pigmented. I like that it's a pencil, and you can sharpen it, so it's more hygienic than other eyeliner forms.
Unfortunately, it smudges on me by mid day. This liner is good (much better than drugstore pencils I had previously used), but I don't really think it's worth the price. I've found much better results with the Maybelline gel eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by marthaprz18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's smooth.. But doesn't last at all. It glides right off my waterline -___- after 1 hr it smears from my lids and no my eyelids are not oily! I have 6 of their eye liners and same prob with them all... Blah. No good!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner.
Pros:
Glides on perfectly
Stays on eyelid
Easy to smudge

Cons:
Constantly having to sharpen
Doesnt stay on my waterline for 5 minutes
Not as black as i thought it was
Price is horrid

Overall i do like this product but hate that it doesnt stay on my waterline long. I do use this everyday though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Zero is black...that pretty much sums the color up. It's not as harsh as Perversion: there's a softness, almost but not quite a shimmer to this one that takes the edge off and makes it an enjoyable black liner. I don't often use black pencil but when I do, it's this one. It's got great staying power too--once it sets it's not really going anywhere. I say "not really" because I do get a touch more migration with Zero than I do with a lot of other UD pencils.

The downside to any UD pencil, Zero included, is that the formula is so soft and creamy that sharpening to a fine point isn't going to happen. Freezing the pencil before sharpening before does help, but if you want extremely fine lines, you need a tiny-tip pencil or a liquid eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the only eyeliner I can use right now. ALL of the other pencil eyeliners I own make my eyes water within minutes. The 24/7 pencils are the only pencil liners that do not irritate my eyes.

I usually use this to tightline, line my water line, or smudged out used as a base. I find that with primer (I use NARS), this will last for half of the day, and by mid afternoon, I'll start to see creasing in the inner corners and smudging on my eyelids and bottom lash line. For me, that's pretty good considering I have really oily lids and hooded eyelids. Though I'd like to see an eyeliner lasting me into the darker hours...

This liner is also not very good for staying on the water line, especially the bottom water line. After an hour or 2 the liner will just slide off and settle around my bottom lash line :(

But overall I would still repurchase this liner because it doesn't irritate my eyes and it glides on and smudges out so well. I will still try out other eyeliners but I will always have a 24/7 pencil in zero as backup.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily lids and all eyeliners slip off me like no business. This eyeliner, even with Urban decay eye primer, still migrates south for the winter after 3-4 hours. To keep this staying put, I have to use primer under my eyes, and powder around my eyes before putting this on. I hate having to have powdery eyes just to keep eyeliner on.

I do think this is one of the best eyeliners though and best for most people who are normal or dry skinned. This is deeply pigmented and inky black. It smudges less than most eyeliners I have used. I still prefer MAC Chromaline Gel Liner or Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner for staying power. I do think these are overrated for their staying power but I think they have good pigmentation. I do think the line needs more varieties of matte colors though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

I've only heard great things about Urban Decay eyeliner so I thought I'd try a few. I do like some of the other colors, but I have an issue with Zero. The application is uneven. It does not last 24 hours, and the longest it's lasted on me was 3 hours with primer and staying indoors. I love how it really does glide and smudge, but it does not dry or stay put (even when I tried to set it with powder). The color is very nice (although uneven). It shows up almost metallic on me. I just wish it would stay on longer. Also, these pencils are a pain to sharpen. I have the UD sharpener and it doesn't work. I've tried it with my other sharpeners and I have the same issue. Will not repurchase in Zero.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mbengmellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily eyelids but usually eyeliner stays put if i put primer first. This doesn't work on its own nor with a primer. It smeared and smudged. I have monolids with fold (asian eyes) and I much prefer MUFE Aqua Eyes over this (in any color tbh).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This is the only crayon eyeliner that stays on my waterline and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. And it glides on with no tugging or pulling. Those are the main problems I have with crayon eyeliners. I only use crayon eyeliners for my waterlines because I am more of a liquid liner type of gal.

About my Eyes and Skin surrounding the area: Sensitive/Easily irritated

Other crayon eyeliners tried and did not like: Chanel, Christian Dior, Maybelline(irritated my eyes like no other), Revlon, Marcelle