Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have been using this product for almost 8 years now, incredibly enough. I've tried other under eye concealers, but the yellowness of the product perfectly combats the blueness of my hereditary dark circles.
The price is steep, BUT I use this almost every day and have literally been on the same tube for over a year and a half now. A little goes a long way. The texture is thick and creamy, I usually blend it out with my finger because your body heat melts it and sheers it out. I literally couldn't recommend this enough.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First pros:
- I'm very surprised how long this little bottle lasted. I put on concealer at least a few times a week every week. Yet, this lasted for almost a year. I thought the price was too expensive when I was buying it, but considering how long I used it, it's actually pretty cheap.

- I have a very pale skin and my under-eyes are always purple. It gets worse when I don't have a good night sleep. I've used concealers from L'Oreal, Max Factor, Maybelline, and Nivea. To cover the purples, Clinique worked the absolute best.

- It does moisturize and *if you put on an eye cream first*, it does not give a cakey look or emphasize the lines.

Cons:
- If you want some brightness around your eyes, this isn't enough. This only works to cover the darkness around eyes and that's all.

- You have to re-apply during the day. I put on this in the morning, don't touch my eyes in the next hours, and by the afternoon, the purples under my eyes are slowly coming back. Though, keep in mind that a concealer that stayed the same all day would probably dry your skin as it would be too heavy.

I will buy this product again, but I'm also looking for something that can give a little brightness while also covering the darkness under eyes.

I had been using Clinique advanced concealer since I was 22 years old, so for a long time. At first it worked great, but it would always cake up by the end of a long day, and look really noticeable. When I started having a terrible dryness from it (they changed the formulation) I decided to try the all about eyes concealer. This did not work for me at all. It separated and creased terribly, and after 1 month separated inside the tube, so that more then half of the time I was getting a blob of oil out on my finger rather then the pigmented concealer. This is a no go for me, it wasn't quite pigmented enough, even when it stayed together.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've had this concealer for quite some time now. To start off I've never used MAC but I think I'm around an NC37-40 depending on the season. I use 05 Medium Beige. I have read that this concealer is ONLY meant for the eyes, hence its name & that the oil in it can cause breakouts. However, I'm stubborn & used it on my face. I have actually mixed it with moisturizer & smoothed it all over my face numerous times with no problem. On the eyes I love that it has enough of a peach tone to help with my horrible dark circles. But it DOES crease unfortunately, even with very little powder. I have a lot of tiny wrinkles under my eyes & all concealers tend to age me but it is what it is. I prefer this to spot conceal blemishes before applying foundation. I won't buy this again because I've found cheaper ones that do the same thing.

The best concealer I have used so far. It really lasts for a long time without overemphasizing under eye wrinkles. Good packaging because you can control how much you use.

Where do I begin? It was far too light for my complexion, looked cakey under my eyes, and my dry patches of skin in the under eye area was quite magnified. In addition to that, it made me break out like crazy. I have had better experiences with drug store brands that are a fraction of the cost. Definitely not repurchasing, and I would not recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

It's great, I use it all the time for brightening up eyes and on pimples, sometimes it may crease if not powdered down, otherwise it's awesome!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have been using this since high school... and after trying different brands i came back to this one!

Definitely moisturize...it is an instant brightening up effect for me, #2 is great for my asian skin tones.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think this is the best under eye concealers I have been trying, it worked good for me(but I don't have very dark circles under my eyes though) , but it could seem a little dry under your eyes, if you haven't moizsturize your skin before you use it. And as a concealer I would only use it under my eyes, not on red spot.

I purchased this in an attempt to conceal dark circles under my eyes - does not work at all. Product is in a tube and settles over time, when I squeeze it out a bunch of clear liquid comes out before the concealer.

Upon application, the concealer goes on very heavy and hard to blend - gives a cakey appearance and it emphasizes my lines rather than conceal them. Because it's so hard to blend, I find that it makes my face very spotty looking.

I will not purchase again - definitely not worth the money there are better concealers out there.