April 17, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by exah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this in tokyo while looking around for makeup. I had no idea shiseido made packaging like that! I love it, it's gold and shiny, mascara is a little thin, but very easy to layer and apply; washes off with no effort. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara from Majolica Majorca! I bought this Sasa for around...... Errr.. Sorry, I can't remember how much this cost already. Hehe. Anyway, this used to be my HG mascara... Until I found Lavshuca's.

BK999 is a very deep black color making your eye lashes looking longer and adds a little volume. I use this with a mascara base which adds a lot of volume and length compare without using one.
Also, it's waterproof, so no worries about getting it wet under the rain. Unless you're really planning to. LOL. By the way, this is the old version of Majolica Majorca's mascaras. I heard that they added fiber to the newly released mascaras. I haven't tried it yet though. But one thing's for sure, the previously released mascaras are great! I recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ContagiousSound

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA.. The best I've ever used :)

This Mascara specialises in Lengthening the lashes, it gives a nice even coat on your lashes to ensure no clumping, but if yu are finding yur lashes are clumping use an eyelash seperater. I think this mascara has special fibers that attach onto yur lashes to make them look longer, also this mascara is waterproof. BUT BEST THING IS NO FLAKING WHEN YU RUB YUR EYES!!!

But if yu are looking for volume this isn't the mascara yu wanna use, there is another one, same brand but different purpose volumizing :D ( I forget the name)

The packaging for both these mascara look the same so don't be fooled look at the application method and yu'll know :)

Hope I help people, because Im usually bad at explaining things haha

IMPORTANT: For the Lengthening Mascara (this one) the applicator should look comb like, its flat and not so many bristles
Volumising one it should look like a brush so it round with a lot of brostles

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

This mascara is AMAZING! I have short, sparse and extremely straight lashes and this mascara curls, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge during wear! You can actually see my lashes after applying this little gem. The best mascara I have ever tried. Cute packaging, as with all the Majolica Majorca products. I love love love this, and really wish I could repurchase it here in New Zealand. Alas I have to wait till I'm next in Japan - the Japanese have the best quality makeup in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Xee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!
Would recommend this to anyone who wants long lashes rather than volume.
Applicator shapes like a curved comb, it combs out every individual lash and makes it long and lengthy. Long last effect!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

I would say this is decent because it did make my stubby lashes longer. However, aside from that, this mascara provided no volume and also clumped my lashes together making them seem even more sparse.
The packaging is lovely, but the effect is so-so.
Bought it in Tokyo for $14. Its OK, but I would not rebuy because I've tried better and I know there are other better options out there as well.
Its interesting because it is a comb, so i thought it would be great for lower lashes, but it smears on the lower lashes, and does not flatter my upper lashes.
I'd would not necessary recommand this, but if you must try a lengthening mascara on a comb, this one is not bad, otherwise get something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best mascara ever! It beats all the maybelline and l'oreal mascaras I've tried. It is easy to apply, smudge-and-water proof. It looks looooooong, holds a curl, and defines my lashes. Amazing! Also, it is actually very easily removed with a waterproof eye makeup remover such as L'oreal's. This mascara wows me and I'm pretty sure I've found my HG. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lavenderella

Best mascara that I've ever used. I like this mascara, it lengthens my lashes, separates and holds the curl and does not smudge! I love the comb applicator as it does not cause clumps in my lashes which other mascaras I'd used does although I'm not used to it first time. Practice makes perfect. :)
However normal eye make up remover does not remove these mascara, requires a waterproof makeup remover to remove all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1025

Best lengthening mascara I've tried but not too much volume. I don't need to use an eyelash curler with this bec. it curls the lashes and holds it alright. It's a little bit hard to remove (wouldn't come off with just soap and water). I have to use an eye makeup remover like Mary Kay to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by heartsxdesire

Warning! The first time you open this product and use it, it could get a little messy because alot of the formula is stuck on the brush and it is very easy to smudge it everywhere.

It increases my lashes almost double the length. You have to be really patient with this product and just finding ways to make it work for you when you are applying it. I always apply two coats of it first, then wait for my lashes to harden a bit before proceeding. (Don't over do this process or it will look clumpy) and my lashes will end up double the length.

Alot of my friends always think that I am wearing fake eyelashes when I am not. haha my boyfriend would try to pull them out too because they were just so long.

The only con I have about this product is it is really really hard to come off, so if you accidentally get it on your skin, you have to wipe it off immediately or you will have a really hard time after.

Overall, I really love this line of mascara, ever since i used the majorca line, I have never looked back to my the american or designer brands. Japanese mascara all the way!! :) This also does not give me the panda eye effect like most mascaras do after a long day. so I never have to constantly check on it.

Give it a try!

If you are in the Toronto area, you can find this mascara at pacific mall for $25 CAD dollars. roughly. I bought mine when they had a sale, so i got it for only $20. Quite a steal.

These mascaras last a VERY long time too. I've had mine since summer and it doesnt seem like it's running out yet. so I am extremely pleased :)