Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 8/6/2010 5:56:00 PM

I usually use lancome, but this is way better! for half the price too! I find it has a more liquid-lighter consistency when compared to typical mascaras so my lashes stay curled. it has never smudged. easy to remove.

on 7/24/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this mascara. I have tried clinique, MAC, smashbox, lancome, makeupforever and fiberwig. Dior mascara is good, but is flakey. I think that this is a mascara worth trying. I always buy different mascaras looking for the best one, and so far this is the best that I have every tried. LOVE IT!

on 6/7/2010 9:46:00 PM

I bought this in tokyo while looking around for makeup. I had no idea shiseido made packaging like that! I love it, it's gold and shiny, mascara is a little thin, but very easy to layer and apply; washes off with no effort. I love it!

on 4/27/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara from Majolica Majorca! I bought this Sasa for around...... Errr.. Sorry, I can't remember how much this cost already. Hehe. Anyway, this used to be my HG mascara... Until I found Lavshuca's.

BK999 is a very deep black color making your eye lashes looking longer and adds a little volume. I use this with a mascara base which adds a lot of volume and length compare without using one.
Also, it's waterproof, so no worries about getting it wet under the rain. Unless you're really planning to. LOL. By the way, this is the old version of Majolica Majorca's mascaras. I heard that they added fiber to the newly released mascaras. I haven't tried it yet though. But one thing's for sure, the previously released mascaras are great! I recommend it! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I LOVE THIS MASCARA.. The best I've ever used :)

This Mascara specialises in Lengthening the lashes, it gives a nice even coat on your lashes to ensure no clumping, but if yu are finding yur lashes are clumping use an eyelash seperater. I think this mascara has special fibers that attach onto yur lashes to make them look longer, also this mascara is waterproof. BUT BEST THING IS NO FLAKING WHEN YU RUB YUR EYES!!!

But if yu are looking for volume this isn't the mascara yu wanna use, there is another one, same brand but different purpose volumizing :D ( I forget the name)

The packaging for both these mascara look the same so don't be fooled look at the application method and yu'll know :)

Hope I help people, because Im usually bad at explaining things haha

IMPORTANT: For the Lengthening Mascara (this one) the applicator should look comb like, its flat and not so many bristles
Volumising one it should look like a brush so it round with a lot of brostles

This mascara is AMAZING! I have short, sparse and extremely straight lashes and this mascara curls, doesn't clump, and doesn't smudge during wear! You can actually see my lashes after applying this little gem. The best mascara I have ever tried. Cute packaging, as with all the Majolica Majorca products. I love love love this, and really wish I could repurchase it here in New Zealand. Alas I have to wait till I'm next in Japan - the Japanese have the best quality makeup in my opinion.

on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!
Would recommend this to anyone who wants long lashes rather than volume.
Applicator shapes like a curved comb, it combs out every individual lash and makes it long and lengthy. Long last effect!

on 4/23/2010 4:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would say this is decent because it did make my stubby lashes longer. However, aside from that, this mascara provided no volume and also clumped my lashes together making them seem even more sparse.
The packaging is lovely, but the effect is so-so.
Bought it in Tokyo for $14. Its OK, but I would not rebuy because I've tried better and I know there are other better options out there as well.
Its interesting because it is a comb, so i thought it would be great for lower lashes, but it smears on the lower lashes, and does not flatter my upper lashes.
I'd would not necessary recommand this, but if you must try a lengthening mascara on a comb, this one is not bad, otherwise get something else.

on 4/23/2010 4:18:00 AM

Best mascara ever! It beats all the maybelline and l'oreal mascaras I've tried. It is easy to apply, smudge-and-water proof. It looks looooooong, holds a curl, and defines my lashes. Amazing! Also, it is actually very easily removed with a waterproof eye makeup remover such as L'oreal's. This mascara wows me and I'm pretty sure I've found my HG. :)

on 3/30/2010 11:22:00 AM

Best mascara that I've ever used. I like this mascara, it lengthens my lashes, separates and holds the curl and does not smudge! I love the comb applicator as it does not cause clumps in my lashes which other mascaras I'd used does although I'm not used to it first time. Practice makes perfect. :)
However normal eye make up remover does not remove these mascara, requires a waterproof makeup remover to remove all.

Top Rated Shiseido Products