April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great for the price ($1!) This color is awesome! It layers well and is great on it's own or over lipliner or a matte lipstick. The packaging says 10-12 clicks but I use anywhere from 3 to 6 per application as a gloss. And the clicks vary depending on the day because the same amount can come out in 2 or 6 clicks.

I recommend these to try different colors in general, but this one I see as a universal color. It's a great rosy color with very subtle golden shimmer. Perfect for PPP gals. I carry this with me most of the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sweetserver017

really pretty pink. just like pink lemonade! smell is kinda mehh. you don't get much product, but its a pretty color. not frosty or sticky at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

its an ok lip gloss for me..its kinda too frosty for my liking..i don't know..but i can never see myself wearing this alone..but i like better if i layer baby lips on top of this one..3 lippies for the cheap price, nice applicator, and its not drying at all..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by AngeCS29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice true pink. Not drying. Overall very happy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. It does not feel drying on my lips, nor does it feel sticky. The color is very pretty as well. I will most likely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Claims: "Long lasting color and shine; Hydrates, conditions and softens on contact; Soothes and smooths lips"

PROS: Very inexpensive (esp w/ELF's frequent sales). Nice color although very sheer and only slightly pigmented (liquid lipstick is an overstatement--it's really more like a pink sheer gloss with some shimmer). I like the felted applicator tip better than the brush tip on some of ELF's other products--easier to apply quickly and easily and to tell how much product is actually on the tip. Nice minty smell that isn't overwhelming.
CONS: You need quite a few clicks to get enough product on your lips and enough product to moisturize. There isn't a whole lot of "liquid lipstick" in the product, although that's generally a problem w/click stick glosses.

Overall, a product that I would consider purchasing again. It's not GREAT but it's really pretty good for a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by cbm08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this lip gloss because it looked like such a nice shade of pink in the tube. I wasn't sure how the texture and lastability would rate, considering I paid only $1.00 for it at K-Mart. However, when I brought it home, I immediately applied it and I was pleasantly surprised when it looked just as beautiful on my lips as it did in the tube. It has a minty scent to it, but I kind of like it. This product is overall great and it beats the pricier brands in both cost and staying power! Love it and I will definitly buy another when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by ChibsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I soooo like this liquid lipstick! For me, the colour is perfect for a natural lip colour, smells great and certainly does last much longer than any lip gloss. It's also very moisturising. I find that once the product wears off, my lips aren't left flakey or cracked, rather soft and moisturised. And it's so cheap too (AU$3.95)! Just can't go wrong with ELF's luscious liquid lipstick! Highly recommend =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product! It's the PERFECT color for me, and it lasts! For only a dollar, how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by krispie5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this lipstick. its the perfect color but is a bit sticky. who can complain for a dollar??? not me!