November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Cleansers - MD Forte - Facial Cleanser III

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by smileycirus999

My HG product hands down! I've tried so many product and nothing gives me the result that I have with cleanser. Before this product my go to product is the Chanel face wash, but it did nothing for me. I continue to use it anyway because I needed a cleanser, and it didn't break me out. Then after trying smashbox primer, my face broke out like crazy( worst product ever! All those bad silicone). My Chanel face wash just does not cut it for me, and didn't help at all. After readinr all the great review on this MD Forte product I was convince that this my be my HG. After one week of using this product night and day my face has cleared up. I can really see a dramatic difference in my skin, my face has improved so much. There really is no other product like this! Great recommendation on how to use the product by many of the reviewers, which is to apply on dry skin and massage face for 1min, then leave it on and let the product do its magic for about 15-20 mins. Wash face with warm water and using a wash cloth really helps too, then pat dry. I have never used the product before and I still started with the highest level of gycolic acid, which is level lll and I have no problems with it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mauken

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is, bar none, the best cleanser on the market for virtually any kind of skin, but the price is high. I am happy to say that I have found a reasonable substitute in Glyderm's Gentle Cleanser. It has glycolic acid and leaves my skin as soft as M.D. Forte. Bonus: My 21-year-old son says it is the best thing he has tried for the shaving bumps on his neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using level I and II for awhile, switched to this one to weeks ago. I read an review from MUA from one who was leaving this stuff on her face for about 5-10 minutes and I decided to do the same. Thanks for the tips, it really makes difference. I notice that my pores are less visible and the overall color at my face is much better. Iīm sure that this one also makes my skin look younger. I have a very sensitive skin, with quite lot of blackheads on my nose and chin, this stuff helps to get rid of them. I havenīt notice any irritation on my skin, sure this stings a little bit, but I can bear it. I recently switched to cream level III, hoping it would also do some good. I write an review on that soon. I also use ACV straight to my face, and do the aspirin mask twice or more in a week. So far very happy with this regime. Thanks MUA for tips and inspiration.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by xfgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't making my skin any worse, but after 6 weeks, I'm not seeing any noticeable difference. I haven't had any reaction to it at all. My skin is generally pretty good, but I was hoping this would work on small forehead and chin pimples. I can't say that it's done anything to small lines either. Maybe glycolics and I just aren't meant to be? I will use the bottle till its done and update if I suddenly feel the need to sing its praises.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by agapeteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall I like this cleanser. It has lightened some sun spots on my forehead, made my skin softer, and helped with controling acne (I think...). My only gripe is that it seems to produce/encourage a small patch of eczema in my left "smile crease". I use prescription eczema cream to help control it but I don't think I'm supposed to use it all the time. I don't really want to stop using the MD Forte so maybe I'll just have to go down a level. I don't have any problems with its non-foaming aspect- my face still feels clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!! I started using the md forte line about 2 months ago...I got it because i'm 7 months pregnant and glycolic acid is safe to use. I have suffered from constant breakouts for about 3 years and for the past 8 months i have been struggling with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation because i'm a picker..I started out using the md forte ii cleanser and I was very pleased with it but after two months of using I decided to go ahead and buy the md forte iii and i'm so glad I did! I have used this for less than a week and my hyperpgimentation has faded dramatically! I'm sure after a month of using it my skin will look flawless.. I use clean & clear makeup disolving cleanser to remove my makeup first, I dry my skin with a rag and then I put this cleanser on my face and leave it on for about 10-20 minutes I do this twice a day and I love love love the results!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by dhm999

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was the answer to years of cystic acne, it basically controlled what dozens of dermatologists couldn't do for 15 years. Use it night and day everyday if you have cystic acne and do not use water just massage it on your skin until it completely disappears and then rinse, it's safe enough to use around the eyes just clean your eyes last and wipe of extra using tissue around the eye area. 100% the best cleanser period no need for a toner.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lollipop2492

Like many other reviewers, I purchased this product after reading the great ratings and reviews. I thought this would surely be the answer to my acne problems. I have been using this for almost four weeks now and I am a little disappointed. My skin does feel softer but my acne is still visible. In fact the acne on my forehead has actually gotten worse. I am hoping this is just my skin purging but after four weeks it should be gone by now. I clean my face before I use it to get rid of any makeup and start with a clean slate. I leave it on for as long as I can, and sometimes I have actually forgotten to take it off, I hardly notice its there. I hope this product starts working soon because I really want to love it like everyone else. I will update if anything changes. But based on all the other reviews I would say give it a try even though it hasn't worked for me...=(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 7:25:00 AM More reviews by bloom290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

This really is as spectacular as the reviews suggest. My skin is very dry and blemish prone, a tricky combination to treat. I've tried innumerable products and found very few that are helpful; this cleanser beats them all. My skin has never been so clear, bright and soft. Dry patches seemed unavoidable before, but are now nowhere to be found--the most I see is a tiny flake or two, and that is easily treatable. It was previously normal for me to constantly have three or four blemishes; now I see one occasionally, and even that's improving over time. I have found that a nice, rich moisturiser is all I need in addition to this--no need for serums, toners, scrubs or other additional treatments.

I use this cleanser only at night and remove any makeup with a baby wipe before applying it. I then apply a thin layer and let it sit for 10-20 minutes (this sounds like a lot, but even my somewhat sensitive skin can handle it). It can sting slightly, but it is a mild stinging--my skin has grown to tolerate it, as the stinging was unpleasant during the first few uses. I built up to my current duration of 10-20 minutes after using it for a few days, and now it hardly stings at all. After the product is ready to be removed, I rinse it away with several splashes of cool water (no cloth is needed, just rub gently with clean hands). I promptly follow it with a moisturiser, ideally while my skin is still damp. The results are wonderful. Just one caveat: I never use it after a warm shower, as my skin is too sensitive and the product too strong at that time. Edit to add: I'm still wholly enamored with this cleanser. This morning I noticed that now, directly after I've had a shower, my face feels normal rather than tight. In the past, I would step out of the bath with an uncomfortable, dry face due to moisture loss by the shower's heat and repeated contact with water; any dryness would be prominently visible. Now, this isn't the case. Flaky areas have disappeared. My skin feels smooth and comfortable, even after a warm shower. This is a remarkable change for me.

*This is the first glycolic product I've used. I began with this formula (cleanser III) right away, rather than building up from I and II.

UPDATE: A few months on and my skin is fantastic; I can't recall the last blemish I developed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by KimikoPi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is bigger than Jesus. So were my pimples before I found this cleanser. I also used to have horrible jaw acne and cystic nodular acne, but it stopped surfacing after I used this cleanser. I break out a tiny bit, but I can't believe this is more effective than the Accutane cycle I did.

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No