April 16, 2014 | 1532 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by vouspouvez

This is my absolute FAVORITE of the body sprays! This scent is so amazing, and it's not overpowering at all. It definitely lasts all day! I just love when I go to put a sweater back on and it smells of it! Amazing! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:39:00 AM More reviews by kimby83

this is and has been my fav for a hot minute it is a very nice soft vanilla smell with a hint of musk i like it and get alot of com. on this when i where it will def.buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

Oooh this stuff smells so good. I've been wearing this scent since middle school. It's a very warm, but not overpowering scent. I like to wear it on cold days cause it just has a cozy scent to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by mistym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells so good! i usually wear it during the day cause it dosen't last that long.. it smells so good tho!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells like air freshner :/
And the bottle is huge!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaSecretVanilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't smell any vanilla in it. I don't like the floral smell in it. Smells gross and cloying on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I love this warm musky vanilla scent. I use the splash usually in the spring months usually cuz it lighter and it does seem to last. But this is still good for yr round use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by gosh_grace

this is my 2nd favorite scent out of the secret garden collection. its a nice sweet/spicy vanilla scent, i like to wear it to family events because it reminds me of my mother, who's signature scent is amber(she gets hers form l'octaine). the staying power kind of sucks, but if you layer it with the lotion and body wash it stays.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I really enjoy this stuff, but it never seems to last on me! Its like it dissapears after i spray it ugh. I really do not like any other VS scents except this one. I cant really explain the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Lisa1215

I got it, and all of the VS Garden Sprays, as a gift for Christmas.

I cannot bear it.

For some reason, it just really smells HORRIBLE when I spray it on me.
I get headaches, dizzy spells, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I gave it to my sister.
She sprayed it on her and it smelled really nice.
Oh well.