Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

was given to me as a gift unfortunately i thought the scent was too strong :/

My favorite VS scent. The body mist is superior to the EDT or other forms; strangely body mist is stronger in fragrance.
The body lotion is also very nice.
This to me doesn't smell like most VS fragrances - it's not fruity and chemical smelling.
It has notes of amber, vanilla, and black cherry (fruity but soft and deep fruity) and is a very warm sexy scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite scent by VS.

It is very strong but that is what I love about this spray. It doesnt last very long however, but if you put the amber romance body butter on before you spray this on the staying power will be increased.

Sometimes I break out in a rash when I use this so beware if you have sensative skin because it might irritate you

Sometimes i love this smell , sometimes i hate it i guess it just depends on the day hmmmm.But i still have it:)The smell is very strong it's not one of the worse once from VS.I prefer Bath And Body Works sprays over Vs tho

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did not like this scent; it was a really strong burnt kinda smell.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is so overpowering and smells bad. Gives me a headache.

This is my absolute FAVORITE of the body sprays! This scent is so amazing, and it's not overpowering at all. It definitely lasts all day! I just love when I go to put a sweater back on and it smells of it! Amazing! :)

this is and has been my fav for a hot minute it is a very nice soft vanilla smell with a hint of musk i like it and get alot of com. on this when i where it will def.buy again

Oooh this stuff smells so good. I've been wearing this scent since middle school. It's a very warm, but not overpowering scent. I like to wear it on cold days cause it just has a cozy scent to it.

This product smells so good! i usually wear it during the day cause it dosen't last that long.. it smells so good tho!!

Popular Fragrances