Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder

3.6

(Titanium Dioxide 12% , Zinc Oxide 4.2%) Mica, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide

on 9/25/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product caused me to react and have red cheeks for weeks. I will not repurchase!

on 9/25/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well... this foundation is pretty average. It wears well all day, but gowsh, my face got so oily by noon... it was gross :( I feel like this would work great for someone who's skin had no oil problem. I also felt like it was a bit over-priced. It didn't last longer than a month and a half, and the bottom cracks easily.

on 9/5/2013 1:24:00 AM

I bought this loose powder specifically to set my foundation or concealer and it did an ok job at that, except this did nothing for my slightly oily t-zone. Within a few hours it was shiny. Also, another thing I didn't like was the color, it made my foundation and face a different color.. like more beige than it actually is- I got it in the medium color. If you can find a color that matches you, this would be nice, in addition to carrying around blotting tissue if you're slightly oily like me. The packaging is really bulky and big, like 50% of it is the product, the other 50% is a dome lid with a horrible brush. And the sifter is a bit weird, but overall, this is an average product. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/29/2013 10:35:00 AM

I went back and forth on liquids and minerals.. and for me minerals seem to be my love, I hate have to conceal, apply foundation, and the powder to have my face stay put! I've tried clinique mineral powder but the coverage.. well it sucked. I've tried others but this one I'm just in love with!!!!<3 it blends well, you don't need much, its very light, and natural. As for the packaging that's another story... I hate the brushes, I don't use them at all.. pretty much useless, it should be made like the bareminerals container in my opinion and instead of putting in the brush, just add more product(:
Love the powder, dislike the packaging.

on 8/8/2013 5:59:00 PM

I bought this powder in the container that stands straight up with a brush on top.I bought this in medium it was to use when I tan.The powder made my face flawless with a soft powder feel.I would purchase again.I do not care for the coverups in this product.

on 7/24/2013 7:48:00 AM

I wanted to love this... but it's too dark and it makes my face a weird color.. I can't seem to find something that doesn't make my hot red/pink skin look a decent color. I used loreal minerals for years now but my poor skin is so irritated and awful I felt I needed to change. I hate this and the bare mineral set I got. The packaging on this is ridiculous and the brush is a pos.

on 7/21/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried SO hard to like this powder. It doesn't cover redness or blemishes well at all. So I used it with the liquid concealer by Physician's Formula. The liquid concealer is a dream but even after I allowed the concealer to dry very well, the powder on top just made my skin look cakey (I applied a thin coating) and the lightest color does not match my fair complexion well at all. I had the dreaded make-up line on my neck. The packaging is clumsy. You try to shake the powder into the lid to warm it up before putting it on your face but it just goes EVERYWHERE. So disappointed. I tried so hard to like it, but it was just a waste of money. I used it about 5 times trying to like it but couldn't. I used different brushes each time too and with and without primer to see if it helped any. No, it's just horrid.

on 7/11/2013 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I sort of love hate this product just because it is light and feels great, but their colour range sucks so bad, I got their darkest one and I'm just tanned colour and its still very light so I have to try to darken up my skin with Bronzer or something. I'm also not a big fan of the packaging, I mean it includes a brush and that's great on the go but it sucks and the container isn't that great either when you have to get product out of it. Also I live in Australia and the make up price here is just insane compared to the US so not so great pricing. Overall the product itself is great especially if you have light skin.

on 6/20/2013 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As far as mineral powders go, I do like this stuff. It covers well while still being natural. However, it does cause my face to look oily in a few hours so it has to be touched up every so often. You can't just put it on and forget about it. The packaging is terrible. It's hard to get the powder out without making a huge mess. I've developed a technique but a lot of my other makeup products are covered with a fine layer of it just by close contact. Also, it does not cause breakouts or clog pores. All in all, I would recommend it.

on 6/11/2013 1:50:00 PM

I liked this product, however I find the application messy. The powder is very fine and gets everywhere. It does however work well, keeps shine away and didn't make me break out. My skin is very fickle as I have always been acne prone and this product did not irritate it. However because of my acne prone skin I prefer a powder with slightly more coverage than this one. If that is not an issue for you, then it is a good product.