Sephora Eyeliner

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/11/2006 2:47:00 PM

I love these eyeliners!there is an huge range of colours,and the quality is great.it's easy to apply and it's creamy and smudges at the end.i've read some reviews saying it's a hard pencil,but it works perfeclty for me!it's great for a smokey look.The best colours i've tried so far are the classic black,dark brown and olive green.Love'em to death!
I also like the size of the pencil,it's perfect for carrying in your bag and even though it's small it will last you for at least one year.

on 10/7/2006 10:27:00 PM

I am shocked at how much I like these. I am also shocked at how much pigment you get from them. I was on a hunt for a very specific colour match for my wedding day last year and Sephora was the only line that had a brown shade that I wanted. I've been using it ever since.

on 9/30/2006 2:04:00 AM

Great color selection and the price is great. Once you get these on they are fine but the task is getting them on. I have to press and draw HARD to get them on, it literally hurts my eyelids too much to use these daily. I don't know why they are this way but I have 3 and they are all like that.

An okay product. I wish it was less chalky and more creamy. But its very cheap, doesnt settle into fine lines or smudge and has a huge variety of colors.. I'll probalbly buy again.

on 7/12/2006 2:12:00 PM

OMG..absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. i've bought it twice already because I kept losing it because its so small..but whatveer. Goes on nicely and only smudges at the end of the day because of my oily lids.

on 4/13/2006 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The best part about these pencils are the great range of colors to choose from. I bought an awesome bronze color and a deep green. They were beautiful colors, but the pencils are very hard, and I felt like I was dragging my eyelid to get any color on at all. Overall thought it's what you'd expect from an eye pencil, the price is great though the pencils are about half the size of regular pencils.

on 3/24/2006 11:43:00 PM

Nice quality, good staying power, and lots of colors, all for drugstore prices. Why not try them?

Cheap, easy to use, basically foolproof! Great staying power. I've been usi g this for about 2 years. My HG of eye pencils!

on 2/4/2006 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

At $4, Sephora's slim eyeliner pencils are a steal, considering that most drugstore brands cost more. This said, I was really satisfied with the quality of their product - granted the pencils are a lot shorter and seem like "mini" pencils in a sense, they are smooth and creamy. They are a bit too smudgy for me though. I usually smudge my e/l, but this one constantly ends up under my eyes, resulting in that sloppy panda look.

on 1/17/2006 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I seriously like this much better than some other high end liners. It is completely comparable if not better! The colors are gorgeous (I own them in olive and black), soft and easy to blend when needed. They have amazing staying power and pigmentation. For $4, it's a steal!