February 1, 2015 | 1992 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Chocolovers EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh, I just LOVE this perfume!!! A warm chocolate-y, orangy scent with a hint of really warm vanilla - I'm in love and just keep buying new bottles and using them up! LOVELY, way to go, Aquolina!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by thelightshow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't wear this myself but this scent is not just chocolate, much more to it. I kind of like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by xtinemax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh god this smells exactly like tootsie rolls. I smell it and I can almost taste tootsie rolls in my mouth. Be careful when wearing this because you might be labeled a pedophile for trying to attract young children. There is a little bit of spice in the scent but on me the sweet overpowers everything. It's very foody. Normally I love sweet scents but I feel as if chocolovers gave me diabetes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Joy2225

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this. To me this reminds me of the scented babydolls I used to have when I was little. It is not a terrible smell but I don't want to smell like a babydoll. It smells like powder with a hint of chocolate on me. No I would not buy this or wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this smells *exactly* like chocolate Tootsie Rolls! On my skin, this perfume is a hint of orange along with a whole lot of chocolate and vanilla, and the dry down stage is almost a sweet patchouli/musk. It smells so delicious & edible! It's a very casual scent, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for the office or a fancy dinner, but on the weekend it's great for snuggling on the sofa and watching a movie! :-) I don't care if I'm "too old" to wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Sorceress2

I am the biggest fan of Pink Sugar out there and was beyond psyched when I found out another scent was coming out. I was grossly disappointed upon getting this perfume. Instead of calling it Chocolover's, they should have called it Spicelover's because that is all you smell. It just smells like some sort of pepper to me. I can detect the slightest hint of chocolate but the spice is so overpowering that you almost feel like sneezing. Seriously, I do wonder if they added cayenne pepper to the formula. I definitely would not recommend this product. Aquolina dropped the ball on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by demonbread

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was bought for me last Christmas, and I really wasn't a fan. To me, it smells slightly... off. Like chocolate with cigarette smoke, or something burning. I didn't smell the supposed orange or hazelnut notes at all, just cocoa and nasty smoke. I gave my bottle away pretty quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by froufyfrancis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the interesting smell of this warm and sensual fragrance. Unlike the name, it doesn't scream a chocolate essence. What you will smell is toasty hazelnuts, and spicy christmas orange. It's being disco'd , so those who really like it.....buy what you see!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Nanashimara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe my nose is off, but I seriously smell absolutely NO chocolate in the dry down. Strangely it smells like very sweet ginger on my skin after a few minutes, reminiscent of Origins Ginger Essence. I don't know why honestly, but I do know this is not for me -- and I'm a chocolover!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Perfumefan

This totally smelled like milk chocolate, vanilla and musk on me, nothing else. Very linear and not something I'd want to smell like. Great for gourmand lovers though, I suppose. So 3 lippies because it's not a bad scent. Just not for me. :)