Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 6/12/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Alluring, but with a certain fresh crispness. Like it!

on 6/10/2012 2:53:00 PM

I don't remember why I bought this. To me, this is very similar to Gucci Guilty. There is a "hot" element to it. No doubt some kind of pepper. I do not like this or Guilty. I want to smell soft, pretty, feminine, inviting. Not like I just ate some spicy food. That's not to say this is a loud, in your face fragrance. It's not. And it doesn't linger that long. I just don't like what it is while it is around. For the record, my favorite scents are DG Light Blue, Amazing Grace, and Angel..but only on a cold winter's day. Code just doesn't do it for me.

on 5/24/2012 10:41:00 PM

Smelling this out of the bottle, I never really liked it but when I actually put it on my skin I loved it for the Winter/Fall. It's beautiful!

on 5/24/2012 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great night parfume.. Beautiful bottle.

The smell is very, very nice. It's deep but still easy to wear. I've on my 2nd bottle and I use it once in a while - one of my friends love this on me, so everytime I'm out with him I wear it :-)

on 5/16/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this scent! I got tired of my Halle perfume, and I decided to give this a try. It is very sexy and confident scent, perfect for an evening out or dates. I love the design of the bottle as well! It can be very strong, so 2 sprays on the wrists is usually all I need.

on 5/14/2012 1:29:00 PM

I LOVE this fragrance! It has the best smell ever! A very young sexy and alluring smell, every time that I have worn this out to a party or during the day, people have complimented me on it. I ran out of this product before and my boyfriend noticed that I wasn't wearing it, and that he missed the smell of it!! Definitely give it a try!

on 5/10/2012 4:44:00 PM

This is the best perfume I have ever owned. I typically don't like fragrances because they tend to be overpowering and give me a headache. This is amazing! I get compliments every time I wear it! I dated a guy who couldn't stop smelling me when I wore it. Great perfume, and I would love to find something a little lighter for the summer.

on 5/9/2012 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I knew someone that wore this scent and it suited her body chemistry very nicely. I did not hesitant and ran out to purchase it for myself. On me, this made me very nauseated. The scent is far too overpowering. For me, the scent lingers and grows stronger and stronger until I want to vomit. On me, the scent is very very sweet and reminds me of those pixie stick candies with notes of a spring bouquet of flowers. I can detect a hint of spice in this when I sniff the bottle but on my skin, I really can't notice it.

I adore this perfume its so wow everytime i wear it people say what have u got on its really nice.

on 5/5/2012 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Having heard good things about Armani Code, I tried it at my Ulta. On the little tester tstrip, Code came out to be warm and sweet, a bit reminiscent of a manís cologne, but I gravitate toward the vaguely unisexual perfumes anyway. Upon spritzing some on my wrist, I got a burst of orange citruses with a tad of ginger, a fresh, lively opening that woke me up, much like energy aromatherapy. After a few minutes, I got honeyed jasmine that led me to keep on sniffing my wrist during the car ride home. (Do not worry. I was in the passenger seat.) At the final dry-down, Code became this warm vanillic scent with a hint of soapy citrus drizzled with a sensuous honey on top. It was lovely, though a tad bland. I would not mind receiving it as a gift, and I may come around to it in a few years, but I prefer bright citruses and sweet vanillas, finding that vaguely soapy scents are not interesting enough for me. If I want to smell clean, then I take a shower, allowing my soap and or body wash to do all the perfuming. Code is too subtle, behind the scenes for my taste.

Popular Fragrances