July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to the browbar, and the girl talked me into doing my brows, it was just ok....than she put the face powder on, than added Dallas,
when I got home a couple hours later it looked RED......Im olive with yellow undertones...dont know why, but things turn red on me or orange
I have to stick with pinks...Glad I did not buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Tat7386

I love Dallas! It's my go to everyday bronzer it's a rosy color and goes well with my medium-light skin tone...I tried Hoola and it was way too dark for me. This is a product that I keep buying everytime I run out (which says alot) I like to try different products and I don't usually keep many on rotation. It's a bit on the expensive side at 28.00 but since I do wear it daily it's worth it. You can also layer another blush on top of it and it isn't too cakey. Overall really really like this bronzer and benefit has THE cutest packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

Ah, my dearest Dallas. How I love thee!

Finally, something darker & more sultry than a pink, that doesn't wash me out!
Never thought i'd see the day :)
I've used Dallas virtually every day since buying it, and I love it just as much as i first did three years ago.

It's a stunning plummy-tan colour, not quite blush, not quite bronzer. So hard to describe, but so perfect in shade!

Lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin, although I do need to touch up at some point during the day/night.

I don't consider this to be expensive, considering how much product you get in that adorable little box, and how little is needed. I've had this box for a good 5 months now, and i'm absolutely nowhere close to hitting the pan.

Would repurchase, over & over.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by babygems

I love this blush. Gorgeous browny plum colour. I think this would suit most skin tones. Long lasting and very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lilpuff141

I absolutely LOVE this blush! When I was talking to the SA I mentioned that I liked the pinks and corals. After trying one or two, and finding that they were too pink for me, she recommended Dallas. I never would have looked at it on my own, but I'm so glad she recommended it. It gives my skin a healthy, natural glow. It's also super easy to put on. I lightly brush it all over my face, and it looks great!

The only downside is the price--it's about $28, which seems a bit high for blush. However, if it lasts for a long time, it's probably worth it! Also, I usually don't like the brushes that come with the product, but this one is really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rosielilian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dallas by Benefit is by far my new favourite blush! Received it as a Christmas present and at first I thought it was a bronzer from the look of the packaging however it is actually a really lovely plum coloured blush. Goes only fairly sheer which you can build up and has a slight shimmer. I think it's a very sophisticated colour, I was getting bored of all my peaches and pinks! I think it will suit most skin tones too as I usually wear fake tan however, when I have worn it on paler days it still looked lovely! I find the packaging a bit irritating and I don't really tend to use the brush it comes with as I prefer to use my mac ones. I would definitely buy this again! The mirror inside is quite handy for on the go and considering blushes last ages, I think the 22.50 price tag is fairly reasonable especially as Benefit is good quality. Would definitely recommend trying this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pkkatalina

NW20. In winter I tend a little more cool-toned and in summer, more neutral. I like the packaging, it's unique. I understand some might not, since it's not very portable and you have to take care it doesn't get wet. The color is bronzed with a touch of red, which is how my skin is when I've had some sun. I have tried/sampled a few bronzers, but found them much too yellow for my skin tone. I use this bronzer under the cheekbone and then apply just a touch of pink to the top of the cheeks and blend upward to blur the colors so there is no line of demarcation. You don't need much, use a light hand. I'm sure you can find a better brush, but at least they provided one. I use a little MAC Blot powder in medium over the top to just set everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

This was the first high-end blush that I bought years ago. I was at a benefit counter and one of the girls put it on me. It completely changed the way my face looks. It brings out my cheeks bones and brightens up my face so much. I'm fairly pale and even though this looks a bit intimidating in the pan, it's definitely buildable. It has a shimmer to it, but it's not crazy sparkly. I love wearing this year-round. In the summer when I've got more of a tan, it adds a nice touch of warmth to my face. In the winter when I am my most pale, it adds such a beautiful dusty rose color to my cheeks. Dallas has been a favorite of mine for years

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am from Dallas so I needed something to pick me up I miss it so (live in Hilton Head SC for 3 1/2 yrs) yes! the product it is such a nice package high quality mini brush that fits into the box that flips up and shows a mirror. I think the product is good bronzers are so tricky if they're too orange like John Boehner's ha ha they look tacky. This is a warm not muddy color. I don't care for gloss so I didn't get the Dallas gloss. I am a fan of Benefit in general. Always nice to get something that doesn't come from a drug store!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush/bronzer. I'm not a fan of brown-ish bronzers that can look muddy on me, nor am I a fan of colorful blushes. Dallas is the perfect combination of a bronzer and blush. I use my big bronzer brush from Ecotools and swipe Dallas down my cheekbones. It's really flattering--sculpts while still giving some color and life in your face.