July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by JC2004237

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I suffer from severe eczema on my hands and feet, and this product does wonders to keep my skin hydrated and soft. It also helps the stubborn spots like my knees and elbows, and there is no need to apply additional moisturiser. This product also lathers extremely well, and I little goes a long way. I like to use this directly after I've used lush's buffy body butter for extra smooth skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by aprilshowers94

Great product! Although the smell can be a bit overpowering, it doesn't really bother me and people tell me I smell nice so that's a plus haha. It's rich and creamy but doesn't leave the oily skin on my chest and shoulders feeling slimy or full of breakouts. I also use it as a shaving cream because it lathers up so well. if you buy it from Costco you can get 2 for a decent price. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautyluv65

I really like this product it makes my skin well moisturized but I do swicb off to other body washes with the same quality but the only reason why I do that is because The smell can sometimes be gross an overpowering I don't know if that's just me but I hate the smell, when I get tired of the smell that's wen I swich off to a better smelling product, other than that it's a good product everyone should try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has always been my favorite body wash. I remember buying it in the old packaging in middle school with my allowance. It leaves your skin soft and fresh with that fail-proof clean scent. The scent doesn't interfere with any perfumes I wear. The bottle is gigantic and it takes me atleast three months to use this baby up. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this bodywash! I have extremely dry skin and this is awesome! It is thick and creamy, but it washes away cleanly and doesn't leave a residue on the skin. I used to use BBW triple moisture bodywashes, but they are too expensive and I honestly think Dove moisturizes better. I do wish it was offered with different scents like BBW, but I can live without that. I find it truly does moisturize my skin nicely and I follow up with Dove's Cream Oil body lotion. This combo has made my skin a lot better than it used to be. I have tried lots of other moisturizing body washes and this one works the best for me. I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by stylishsophie

I used to love Olay Complete body wash until they discontinued it. Just when I thought I'd give up on looking for an alternative, I found this body wash from Dove. The verdict? I love it! It's super hydrating for my extra dry skin and the lather is wonderful. My husband even ditched his Irish Spring bar. Thank you Dove! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by 0oPineappleo0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

technically, i bought the target up&up version of this. identical ingredients. i LOVE it! i have moderate to severe eczema and this is so nice, like washing yourself with thick lotion. the smell is nice but not so overly girly that my boyfriend would freak out about using it. i'm glad i abandoned aveeno for this!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ahhnordstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't moisturize much either. There are tons of other cheap body washes that don't dry out your skin, such as Eucerin. It also smells sort of chemically, which may bother some people. The exfoliating beads don't really exfoliate either, they never do. Just get exfoliating gloves, they work much better. I wouldn't waste your money with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Louzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of two of my favorite body washes, Olay being the 2nd. This product actually does not dry out my skin, but I do not think it moisturizes. I don't expect it to since this is supposed to be a cleanser. The price is unbeatable for what you get. I usually purchase mine at Wal-mart for $5-8. The product lathers up nicely, which can be either a good thing or a bad thing depending on your approach to skin care. I use those fluffy loofah things to work the body wash into a lather. The smell is wonderful! The classic Dove fragrance of sweet smelling flowers (?). I'm bad at describing smells, but it's very light and sweet and won't overpower whatever scented lotions or perfumes you want to apply afterward. I've repurchased this body wash several times and I do recommend this. It's a very basic product that won't ever disappoint.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by vanillaicepink

Excellent moisturising body wash for my winter-damaged skin. Even without following with a moisturizer (which I should) after shower, my skin still feels relatively soft & moisturized. Wonderful product; my only regret is not buying more when it was on sale!!