October 24, 2014 | 1010 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by hjohnson21

I have very full lips, and this is by far the most amazing lip product i've ever owned. I'm not a lipstick wearer by any means - i dont remember the last time I put any on. I am very picky when it comes to lip gloss because I hate most colored ones, and what I hate even more is sticky lip gloss. This stuff is incredible and although a little pricey, WORTH EVERY PENNY! Its a great tingly mint feeling for me, and a light mint scent to anyone near me. The shine is incredible, but the staying power is iffy. The tube is great but after a while with my old tube, the cap started to get kind of gross. This is def my lip gloss HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Freckleduck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like these lip shines, but I am just not sure if they are for me. The gloss slides all over my lips to all the edges and never stays put, it's lasting power is not fantastic. I love the mint smell and the way it makes my lips look wet, but it glides all over and leaves my lips extremely dry when it wears off. I don't think I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ConversePrincess55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! When they say shine, they mean SHINE! I'm not sure about everyone else, but all of the other glosses I've tried had a 'meh' shine to it. But this is very glassy and shiny. It freshens my breath as well! The only downside is that it doesn't last for very long. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What can I say? This version is even better than the original Mentha Lip Shine! The presence of mint is definitely stronger and it glides on my lips more evenly. It has better staying power, too, which is a huge plus. And for the same price as the original, I would highly recommend anyone to try this one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i LOVE this stuff, i've gone through 4 different tubes of C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shines and have loved them all, i usually apply them before i use lipstick and find that they always give my lips the perfect amount of shine with my lipstick giving off a nice tint of color, that just looks fantastic and never overly done

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this gloss as a gift and nearly gave it away, since I'm not big on products containing menthol. I'm glad I kept it, because it turned out to be a very nice product. Slick, not sticky, smells pleasantly like mint, and has a pretty good "taste" to it. I get a slight tingling sensation on my lips from the menthol. Doesn't last very long, but most glosses do not. I do prefer glosses with wands, but this tube is pretty manageable and not messy. I like to wear it alone or over any lipstick, and it always looks nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Tastes & smells delicious, feels like icey goodness on the lips. There is a good amount of product in the tube. Packaging is cute. Good stuff! Will probably always purchase this from now on. Matter of fact I want a couple more tubes to keep at home and work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works. It comes in a squeeze tube with an angled applicator/top. Although convienient, I would prefer if it had a wand because I tend to squeeze to much product out, then i'm left with super shiny greasy looking lips. It smells of a candy cane peppermint, very strong scent. Does have a bit of a sweet diluted candy cane flavor to it also. It goes on smooth very shiny, and tingles on your lips at first. Does feel a bit sticky when you first apply, but you get used to the feeling and don't notice it after a while(the tingling takes your mind off the sticky feel). Good moisturization on dry lips. I use it before bed keeps my lips feeling moist and avoids chappy lip syndrome ; ) Lasts for a long time if you don't lick it off because it tastes so good. Definately something I will repurchase, one for purse, nightstand, pocket : )

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love co. Bigelo, there was a sale at bath and body works and I bought so much of lip items. I love this. I have 3 of this and they help heal my dry lips in a day. There so minty and I love it, I got a mini one in the holiday collection. I will buy this again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

What it says on the packaging is absolutely true; it is an intense burst of breath-freshening mint. I can't really say I love this, but at the same time, it is definitely not bad. It provides shine/gloss, is very minty, and lasts for quite some time. For me, it doesn't completely rub off unless I rub it off. The thing is, it is a fair bit sticky and not exactly smooth, so that bothers me a bit. I would be on the fence with repurchasing this, but many people do like this a lot, so I would suggest you try it for yourself before deciding. It is sold at Bath & Body Works.