C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 5/22/2010 1:27:00 AM

I love this stuff and actually think I'm addicted. I really like menthol smell & tingly coolness feeling so this is a must have for me! Yeah, it makes your lips all glossy and makes your breath smell fresh but I mostly just like the way it feels. I get it at Bath & Bodyworks & I guess it's a bit pricey for 7.50 a tube but it's worth it to me and they usually have a sale like buy 2 get 1 free or something. There are tinted ones and lipsticks even so you can mix n match. I always have to have this with me, beside me, always!

on 5/12/2010 1:48:00 AM

My HG of all time!!! It goes on clear and make your lips feel moisturized and gives it a slight tingle. It smells and tastes pleasantly minty... a sweet mint, kinda like peppermint gum or something. I do have to reapply this quite often but I definitely don't mind because it feels refreshing to my lips when i do. I've gone through 3 tubes of this already... and since Bath & Body Works usually has a deal on these lippies, I often get them for cheaper than $7.50, which is what they normally run for. If you're a sucker for minty lipglosses like I am, try this out! You won't regret it :)

on 5/10/2010 8:03:00 PM

This lip gloss is like a drug for me, it's the only gloss I ever use. I do find I have to reapply pretty frequently, but I love it so much I don't mind at all. The shine is amazing, and the menthol is incredible. Leaves lips feeling cool and comfortable. I've been using it for years, and even wear it over lipstick.

on 5/4/2010 9:07:00 PM

I have very full lips, and this is by far the most amazing lip product i've ever owned. I'm not a lipstick wearer by any means - i dont remember the last time I put any on. I am very picky when it comes to lip gloss because I hate most colored ones, and what I hate even more is sticky lip gloss. This stuff is incredible and although a little pricey, WORTH EVERY PENNY! Its a great tingly mint feeling for me, and a light mint scent to anyone near me. The shine is incredible, but the staying power is iffy. The tube is great but after a while with my old tube, the cap started to get kind of gross. This is def my lip gloss HG!

on 4/19/2010 3:56:00 AM

I really wanted to like these lip shines, but I am just not sure if they are for me. The gloss slides all over my lips to all the edges and never stays put, it's lasting power is not fantastic. I love the mint smell and the way it makes my lips look wet, but it glides all over and leaves my lips extremely dry when it wears off. I don't think I will buy this again.

Wow! When they say shine, they mean SHINE! I'm not sure about everyone else, but all of the other glosses I've tried had a 'meh' shine to it. But this is very glassy and shiny. It freshens my breath as well! The only downside is that it doesn't last for very long. I will definitely be buying this again!

on 3/9/2010 1:52:00 AM

What can I say? This version is even better than the original Mentha Lip Shine! The presence of mint is definitely stronger and it glides on my lips more evenly. It has better staying power, too, which is a huge plus. And for the same price as the original, I would highly recommend anyone to try this one instead.

on 3/6/2010 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

i LOVE this stuff, i've gone through 4 different tubes of C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shines and have loved them all, i usually apply them before i use lipstick and find that they always give my lips the perfect amount of shine with my lipstick giving off a nice tint of color, that just looks fantastic and never overly done

I received this gloss as a gift and nearly gave it away, since I'm not big on products containing menthol. I'm glad I kept it, because it turned out to be a very nice product. Slick, not sticky, smells pleasantly like mint, and has a pretty good "taste" to it. I get a slight tingling sensation on my lips from the menthol. Doesn't last very long, but most glosses do not. I do prefer glosses with wands, but this tube is pretty manageable and not messy. I like to wear it alone or over any lipstick, and it always looks nice.

Tastes & smells delicious, feels like icey goodness on the lips. There is a good amount of product in the tube. Packaging is cute. Good stuff! Will probably always purchase this from now on. Matter of fact I want a couple more tubes to keep at home and work.

Popular Lip Glosses