September 19, 2014 | 1871 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

This blush is just amazing. It shows up bronzy peach color on my skin. And it's glowing...well photographed..This would be my staple for my long holiday. No need to tell the quality of nars blushes..cos they are great. Price is a little too much here in Oz. $49 AUD at mecca cosmetics.. but well worth the money.I really recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is perfect for my MAC NC42 skin. It gives me a nice glow without looking too over the top! It makes my skin dewy and its the perfect rosy/bronze color. Looks fresh. It lasts ALL DAY! Great color payoff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried this I thought it was muddy. I set it aside thinking just to give it away, Several weeks passed I tried it again and it was PERFECT!. Now it's one of my absolute favorite Nars blushes. I had been using this everyday for the past months. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Beautiful neutral blush that doesn't need a lot of effort to pull off. One of those under-rated blushes from NARS that doesn't get enough loving! Try it next time you come across a NARS counter. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :}

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I said: this will never show up. In fact, when swatched this looks like a splendid highlighter.... but I thought it will never work (at the moment, i still am tanned so I'd say I am around NC 35 instead of my usual NC15-20).
i was WRONG! this stuff is pure magic. I applied on the apple of cheeks and below the cheek bone and on the jaw line, just for a bit of contouring.
And ...tah-dah! My face was sculpted. I was in awe! I could not believe the result. It did not pack up colour but it DID a true sculpting thing!
I do not know how to explain it better, but this is a blush you'll wear when you want to look beautiful on a no-makeup face (well we're faking the *no-makeup face* of course). Its' just natural and luminous and barely there but ... there.
I am totally in love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok...Yes...it is beautiful on tan skinsNC40-NC45 need not fear this blush in fear that it will not show up on their skins. It shows up beautifully on mine (NC42) and for those who have never seen her Zara from MOULDYFRUIT looks absolutely exquisite with that blush and she's an NC44/45. It is described as a "seashell pink" and it's a pretty good accurate description. I was constantly told that I had to pick Luster (which I already had in my already expanding NARS Blush collection) because Madly would not show up on me. AND everytime I was told this I wanted to WHACK the SA or MA upside the head. So I finally bit the bullet and bought it....and I have absolutely no regrets. It is a totally awesome as a daily blush (just like MAC Melba).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by krishealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Madly every single day. It's one of those products that I can't leave home without. It's great for very pale people, just to give some color, or contour, or as it's intended purpose. It gives a great, natural glow. I always try to start with a contouring technique when applying it, but then I usually end up putting it basically all over my face (lightly) and then putting a color like Oasis on the apples of my cheeks. It's not the train wreck that it sounds like, it actually ends up being quite gorgeous :)

I can't speak for people of varying skin tones, but for extremely fair skin, it's wonderful. If you have medium-to-dark tones, I'd give it a try in store. NARS can really surprise you with how universally flattering so many of their colors and products can be, you just have to work with them a bit. But I can say for a fact that this is a MUST for PPP.

The price is rather high, I think it's $26 or $27 now. But since I have yet to hit pan on an Orgasm blush that I bought five years ago (it's been well loved, too!) I can justify spending that much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This blush looks boring in the pan, but on your cheeks...WOW. Its gives the most natural looking, and slightly shimmery flush to your cheeks. Its a neutral blush. Its not too pink, too rosy, too brown, or too orange. Its amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this blush - it looks natural and gives a gentle flush. You may want to go easy or choose another shade if you have on a lot of bronzer though, as it can look muddy with too much bronzer in the equation. I took off one lippy for the packaging though, I hate that with Nars blush if you drop them on the floor you're finished! They always crack! My Madly is cracked in half and all messed up, but I still use it. Just have to be careful not to pick up too much product since it's crushed on one side.