NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

I know a lot of people rave about Nars Orgasm blush, but I don't really care for it that much. I do however, LOVE Madly. I feel like it gives me a little bronzy glow even though it's right after winter and I'm as pale as a certain sparkly vampire. It's so flattering and lasts a long time! Its a little on the pricey side, but it's definitely worth it.

on 4/9/2012 12:28:00 PM

So I'm glad to have the pan I have, but I don't think I'd go back for more. Madly is sort of like Zen for people with really light skin, and it doesn't get muddy or streaky. It looks bronzy and has slight rose undertones. It's wearable, especially if you're going for a summery look, but is very low on shimmer and glimmer, so definitely go the Luster route if you're going for that. All in all, it's a good pick if you're going for a more matte, bronze look, but definitely apply with a light hand and don't expect a lot of summery luminescence.

on 4/8/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color. I love all of NARS products, particularly, the blush. However, I am often very nervous about wearing colors that are too bright. I prefer less pink colors, more brown or coral. This color appears as a coral/bronzer shade on me. It has gotten me several compliments, and it gives you a great color on your cheeks without it being obvious to everyone that you have on blush.

on 2/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

I really like this. I've always worn pink blushes despite my noticeable pink undertones (doh!) but the SA suggested I try a peachy colour instead and I think it looks much better. I wear it every day and would recommend it.

on 2/3/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love the shade! gives rosy cheeks without making you look too pink (I am NC30 for reference), lasts all day and goes on nicely, and the price isn't bad either. will definitely buy another as my current one is nearly finished.

on 12/25/2011 2:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Lovely everyday blush. This surprised me because it shows up peachy-pink on me, kind of how I would expect Nars Deep Throat to (haven't tried DT so I can't strictly compare). Gives me a natural, tanned, healthy glow. Texture is impeccable as Nars blushes always are. I like to pair it with Mac Pleasureseeker on the lips. I'm NC30-35 for reference.

on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile

on 12/7/2011 10:05:00 PM

This blush is just amazing. It shows up bronzy peach color on my skin. And it's glowing...well photographed..This would be my staple for my long holiday. No need to tell the quality of nars blushes..cos they are great. Price is a little too much here in Oz. $49 AUD at mecca cosmetics.. but well worth the money.I really recommend this.

This is perfect for my MAC NC42 skin. It gives me a nice glow without looking too over the top! It makes my skin dewy and its the perfect rosy/bronze color. Looks fresh. It lasts ALL DAY! Great color payoff!

on 10/25/2011 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first time I tried this I thought it was muddy. I set it aside thinking just to give it away, Several weeks passed I tried it again and it was PERFECT!. Now it's one of my absolute favorite Nars blushes. I had been using this everyday for the past months. Will definitely buy again.

Popular Blush Products