February 28, 2015 | 1207 users online

Blush - NARS - Madly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Mrquin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I love all of NARS products, particularly, the blush. However, I am often very nervous about wearing colors that are too bright. I prefer less pink colors, more brown or coral. This color appears as a coral/bronzer shade on me. It has gotten me several compliments, and it gives you a great color on your cheeks without it being obvious to everyone that you have on blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I really like this. I've always worn pink blushes despite my noticeable pink undertones (doh!) but the SA suggested I try a peachy colour instead and I think it looks much better. I wear it every day and would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love the shade! gives rosy cheeks without making you look too pink (I am NC30 for reference), lasts all day and goes on nicely, and the price isn't bad either. will definitely buy another as my current one is nearly finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sierra7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Lovely everyday blush. This surprised me because it shows up peachy-pink on me, kind of how I would expect Nars Deep Throat to (haven't tried DT so I can't strictly compare). Gives me a natural, tanned, healthy glow. Texture is impeccable as Nars blushes always are. I like to pair it with Mac Pleasureseeker on the lips. I'm NC30-35 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

i'm and nc37-nc40,depending on the season. this blush is a perfect staple for me.it's subtle and pretty.very versatile

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

This blush is just amazing. It shows up bronzy peach color on my skin. And it's glowing...well photographed..This would be my staple for my long holiday. No need to tell the quality of nars blushes..cos they are great. Price is a little too much here in Oz. $49 AUD at mecca cosmetics.. but well worth the money.I really recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is perfect for my MAC NC42 skin. It gives me a nice glow without looking too over the top! It makes my skin dewy and its the perfect rosy/bronze color. Looks fresh. It lasts ALL DAY! Great color payoff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried this I thought it was muddy. I set it aside thinking just to give it away, Several weeks passed I tried it again and it was PERFECT!. Now it's one of my absolute favorite Nars blushes. I had been using this everyday for the past months. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Beautiful neutral blush that doesn't need a lot of effort to pull off. One of those under-rated blushes from NARS that doesn't get enough loving! Try it next time you come across a NARS counter. I think you will be pleasantly surprised :}

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I said: this will never show up. In fact, when swatched this looks like a splendid highlighter.... but I thought it will never work (at the moment, i still am tanned so I'd say I am around NC 35 instead of my usual NC15-20).
i was WRONG! this stuff is pure magic. I applied on the apple of cheeks and below the cheek bone and on the jaw line, just for a bit of contouring.
And ...tah-dah! My face was sculpted. I was in awe! I could not believe the result. It did not pack up colour but it DID a true sculpting thing!
I do not know how to explain it better, but this is a blush you'll wear when you want to look beautiful on a no-makeup face (well we're faking the *no-makeup face* of course). Its' just natural and luminous and barely there but ... there.
I am totally in love.