October 31, 2014 | 769 users online

Lip Treatments - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This formula doesn't provide much moisture, so I had to retire it during the winter season. Also, the stick is very hard, so it's hard to get enough of it on your lips. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ali_has_curves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this lip product. Very basic. Effective lip balm. Cheap. I like that it contains no nasties. I apply a couple of times throughout the day and every evening. Keeps my lips moisturised.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

A very nice simple basic lip balm. I like the convenience of a twist up applicator.

PROS: (1) applies smooth giving lips a protective barrier of moisture. (2) There is no detectable scent! (3) very inexpensive for a natural product! (4) allows my more drying lip sticks to apply on smoothly.

CONS (1) Does not deeply moisturize- not appropriate for winter. (2) Does not appear to reduce lines on my lips or make them appear smoother in any way while it is on.

Very nice product over all, but definitely more ideal for Summer. I will repurchase when Summer comes, but I need something a little more heavy duty than this basic one. It reminds me of Burts Bees beeswax lip balms. If you like those, you will also like these.
Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by GadoGado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another mainstay in my collection of regularly-used skincare products; I've been using it for about 4 years. It feels smooth when you put it on, lasts all day long, and doesn't irritate my lips.

I prefer the 'Naked' (unscented) but my boyfriend loves 'Orange Ginger.'

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This balm's not too sticky, it's moisturising, cheap, organic and the twist up stick is portable and easy to use. It doesn't completely absorb (not quickly anyway), but it does penetrate to soothe my dry, chapped lips. I know this is meant to be unscented, but it smells like extra virgin olive oil to me so I'm not as keen on it as with the lemon-lime version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is pretty much perfection!

Moisturizing, quality, minimal ingredients, very reasonable price ($2.03 at vitacost.com), unscented, and did I say moisturizing??!! It truly is :)
So many lip balms cost 2-3x the price of this, and just sit on your lips and pretty much just get eaten / licked off. This actually sinks in and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by happybeauty

What a nice find! Great natural organic ingredients, goes on smoothly, not waxy or sticky. I bought one at first and I love it so much, I went back to Target got another one in different flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by staci01

This past winter I was suffering from really dry skin. Found myself reaching for Dr. B's Naked lip balm repeatedly. This makes my lips feel soft and heals them up nicely. At the price of under $3 I'll make sure I always have this on hand. Also think it's MUCH better than Dr. Hauschka's lip balm which doesn't make my lips feel as moisturized as when I use Dr. B's lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this lipbalm. Very long lasting, applies like a dream. Great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2007 12:43:00 PM More reviews by renee2424

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good lip balm, however, it has a tendency to clog the pores around my mouth. It's not like I was slopping with my application either. It's a shame that it made me breakout because it made my lips really soft and smooth with minimal stickiness. Weleda Everon is much better for girls like me that break out from everything.