Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 1/28/2014 11:33:00 AM

I have actually repurchased this lip balm. For some reason its the only lip balm that helps my dry chapped lips. For me it works better than Aquaphor, Lanisoh, Nivea and EOS. Of those EOS works best. I'm always on the lookout for a good lip balm. So far this one is the one that works best. Use it every night before bed.

on 1/28/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I thought this was a great lip balm, which put the moisture firmly back in my chapped lips after a day or two of repeated use. However it loses one point for the smell, which is artificial and I wouldn't say was that much like honey. I would buy the original/flavourless version of this lip balm next time.

on 1/7/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This lip balm gives you a sheer gloss and has a peppermint aroma to it. The texture is very smooth and it goes on my lips very smoothly. If you apply this to your lips often, like I do, your lips will feel very soft. The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary. All in all I would repurchase this lip balm again, though it is a bit pricey.

To my surprise the Burts Bee Honey Lip Balm does help to soften chapped lips.smells like baby powder and not honey though.

on 11/25/2013 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the smell, I find it very soothing, it's like honey and roses. When you first put it on it feels slightly waxy because of the beeswax, but its absorbed into your lips quickly. Leaves your lips soft and smooth. Will buy again!

on 11/14/2013 9:04:00 AM

i'd say it was okayyyyyyyyyy as a lip balm but not the best . moisturizing but doesn't feel as thought the moisture went deep into the lips . I've used better lip balms .

on 11/1/2013 6:14:00 PM

Live regular Burt's Bees chapstick but u just absolutely hated the smell of this and ended up throwing it out.

on 10/28/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Eyes: Violet

I will start off with saying that this lip balm has been ok with me. First the pros. I love the packaging, it is hygienic and really easy to use and fits in your purse/makeup bag/ whatever you carry around pretty well. It does moisturize your lips and leaves them feeling pretty soft smooth and supple. Now the cons. First the price is crazy! 8.99 for a lip balm! No way! I hate the smell, its much to strong and does not smell nice. The lip balm doesn't go on very well and feels waxy like really waxy. Also it has zero staying power, Like five minutes after I applied there was no trace on my lips and the feel dry again within the next hour. So I guess I am sitting on the fence with this one, I am not pleased but I do not throw this product down and run screaming. This product is not for me but maybe it will be for other people. I don't think I would repurchase.

on 9/28/2013 11:17:00 PM

Weird smell

on 9/27/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Personally, I love this lip balm. It smells like roses and honey which really lightens up my mood. Plus it moisturizes great on my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments