August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

I never though this would work for me, for some reason. But I tried it on, and I love it! I'll definately repurchase! It gives you the most natural, cute, not over the top flush! Try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by tanyacoolkid

Overall, I don't think that this product is worth the hype. I used to love the idea of a lip stain/blush that looks and smells like rose petals. But after mutiple swipes, I still couldn't see any difference on my lips. Same thing happened when I applied it on my cheeks. But recently, I've discovered than when you put a tinted lip balm (mine is from Blistex) over Benetint, it actually gives you that "my-lips-but-better" effect. Still, I'm not repurchasing it because of the pricetag :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I use it every day on it's own and under lipsticks that fade quickly. I think it even works under super dark lipsticks- they look great after a bit of fading. The formula is buildable- you can get a subtle rosey colour or a full on pinkish red.

The formula is super drying though and I have to use some lip moisturiser after using it, or I'll get itchy and uncomfortable lips. I never use it on my cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

I just didn't really feel like it did anything special for me. I love the idea of the nail brush but it ended up just making my life difficult. Not impressed :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

Hmm.. Well I will review this product as a blusher first. Pigmentation is okay, but the product just 'shift' my foundation/concealer, so dark spots are visible again. So I never use this product again on my cheeks.

As a lip tint, not at all useful for me. Not only the color didn't stay for more than 10 minutes, it just couldn't absorb to my lips like other lip tint does.

Overall this product is a redundancy for me. Not gonna repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Gavi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to buy this when I discovered lip tints and thought it was unique on the market. It is a very thin formula applied with a nail polish brush, so it takes many, many coats to get any colour while constantly wiping to keep it from bleeding into lines and giving you a clown mouth. It doesn't even last very long.
I've recently discovered Lioele and Tony Moly lip tints which I bought for an incredible price (7$ for Lioele for the same amount as 30$ Benetint). There are so much better tints out there that Benetint is not worth the money and hassle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This lip & cheek stain, for me is just overhyped product. I don't like the runny liquid texture which is a bit hard to blend. One thing that I love is this smells like roses, however I don't like the bitter taste. The price is so expensive like crazy. If you want to try lip & cheek stain from Benefit, I'd recommend Posietint, because the shade is gorgeous and much much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! I mainly put this on my cheeks and it gives me the prettiest natural flush!! 2 dots and make sure to BLEND FAST!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This feels like toxin and posion. I really don't know what's in it but it feels like posion on my lips. I would never buy this again as I only used it once and couldn't use it twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by captivatednightshade143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lip balm! So beautiful and natural and I get lots of compliments.