August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2001 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! I mainly put this on my cheeks and it gives me the prettiest natural flush!! 2 dots and make sure to BLEND FAST!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This feels like toxin and posion. I really don't know what's in it but it feels like posion on my lips. I would never buy this again as I only used it once and couldn't use it twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by captivatednightshade143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lip balm! So beautiful and natural and I get lots of compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

Been using the same bottle of benetint for years. Product smells great and looks very natural when applied. U have to work very quickly with this. I feel like its rather watery as compared to benefit's other tints like posietint and cha cha tint which means you may need to use more product. Would live benefit to maybe reformula so that it's the consistency of their other tints. Overall, nice and natural looking and smells great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went out for lunch with a friend of mine who's Latina and she introduced me as her "English Rose". On the way home I stopped at Shoppers and saw this "rose" tint so I decided to try it. I liked the natural rose scent. Well, it streaked a lot on the first cheek. So I decided to use a face primer first on my other cheek. Voila! I used Benefit Brightening Primer, and it worked like a charm. I was surprised at the price! It seemed far too much! I only rated the price 2 stars. But... the colour really did look good on me. I purchased it because a) it looked so good, b) it's a novel little thing that makes me feel like an "English Rose" (mostly thanks to my friend), and c) because I was looking for a primer anyways and I liked the Benefit one I tried with it, so I picked that up too.

Thanks to this tint I've now decided that I want to continue to try more red blushers. I used it on my lips and when I put a pink gloss overtop it's quite nice, but by itself I begin to look a little flushed! There is a reviewer who complained that the stain got on her fingers. It gets on mine, too, but I just dab a little unscented makeup remover onto my hands after doing my makeup, then I run them under warm water. Try to remember to wash your hands after you put on makeup, for general cleanliness.

The packaging could be better, too. But the way the actual product *looks* and *feels* (it's perfectly comfortable) on my face when it's applied properly warrants a 4/5 for me. I have no idea if I will run out of it in a hurry - it doesn't seem like it - but I would have repurchase if there was a sale on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love adding some benetint to my lips for a long lasting colour. I find that I need to use Vaseline before applying this for even coverage though. The price is great as I use this regularly for the past year and still have not ran out. Highly recommend it for lip lovers

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by sandygr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this product. It tastes bad and dries my lips very much. It's a mess to apply and color is very unnatural. By the most important thing, I have recently read that Benefit is still using animal testing so I will never buy a benefit product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Meh. I don't really understand why this is such 'cult' product, though I did enjoy the story of how it came to be (what stripper doesn't need rosier nipples?). As a lip stain it's ok. It applies a little unevenly, unless you're anal about the application (who has time?), isn't moisturising (I actually think it's drying on mine), lasts a couple of hours but has never stayed on all day for me. I have never attempted it as a cheek stain, because I wear powder foundation every day so it wouldn't mesh well with my makeup. If you wore a tinted moisturiser or light liquid I'm sure it could look beautiful. I like the packaging, it looks really cute, but it isn't uber practical. Thebalm has much better lip stains (easier to apply, more pigmented, smoother, and much more even). I wouldn't repurchase this one. I prefer products that don't require monet's artistic ability in getting the perfect application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The price and packaging SUCK. But the effect is gorgeous. I'm 36, I've noticed as I get older I don't have the same flush I had even 3 years ago - apparently you get more washed out (blergh!). With this tint I can get a long wearing flush that looks natural. I apply with my elf stipple brush - wore to it today and received a lot of compliments about how rested I looked.... Well two. But still!

I think if you go for the full flush, you should skip or change your bronzing, but just mho.

Dab it onto you apples and then blend upwards and back. Try to get the flush to creep naturally up and towards your ears, too much on the apples doesn't bring out your check bones. Then if you have a multi tonal bronzer/blush that is slightly darker than your usual blush or a shimmery bronzer that is on the light side, swipe it in the hollows - the pint is to not go too dark but create subtle contrast.

It creates great definition, but again, go very easy on the bronzer/blush - let the flush take centre stage.

And.... If you have thin lips, probably best to not to rely on this for colour. It's a dark tint so you'll only be drawing attention to that by making your lips look smaller. Go for a shimmery nude or ripe raspberry gloss to compliment your flushed cheeks instead :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this tint in in a gift pack over Christmas. I have known about this tint for a very long time but never had the desire to purchase it myself.

I've only ever tried it as a lip tint. I don't have the confidence to be able to properly blend it in on my cheeks as a blush. I do love it on my lips though! It gives my lips a nice rosy hue. I want to try and wear more brighter lip products other than balms. and this product gives my lips a pop of colour without being too harsh. I also like layering other lip products over the top of it.

I would probably purchase this once I run out. I'm not sure how long my small version would last me as I've only had it since Christmas. But it's a nice product to give my lips a nice natural rosy hue.