Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Heather Silk

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

(((RATED 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients from packaging: Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Cyclomethicone, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Oxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Was not much of a blush person...overtime i decided to try and wet n wild was on sale so i grabbed this color...its my go to blush! Love the color and price!!!

on 1/26/2011 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow- this really perked up my NC20 winter pallor. Beautiful color, lovely texture. Thanks for the excellent recommendation, Ladies!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the newest version, in the black packaging that was released this year. I think the color is different now because the one I have is much darker/more red then the one pictured here.

I picked this up because of all the raves, but it just didn't work for me. yes, it is super pigmented and the texture is great but i couldn't make it work. I barely touched it with my blush brush and swept it on me cheeks and it was way too dark. I even tried it with a duo fiber brush, and it still looked awful. I was hoping I could blend it more to soften he look - nope. The only color it goes on is super super red. The color makes me looked sunburned. I am NC20 and there is just no making it work for me, which is a shame.

I will not try and rate this too horribly though, because I think it is good quality and it would probably be beautiful and dark-skinned ladies.

The packing still sucks, but better then it used to be

on 1/1/2011 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this blush. I had it in the original silver packaging and I just picked it up recently in the new black packaging which is holding up better than that crap silver packaging that broke immediately. But on to the blush: Amazing pigmentation, a little goes a LONG way. Silky smooth, highly pigmented, no-shimmer pink blush. Not at all chalky like other cheap blush. This is the real deal and I'm very impressed with Wet N' Wild quality. I've been using the brand for half of my life for certain items like blush. This will be my go to blush for a while and I will give my wallet a rest.

on 12/4/2010 10:17:00 PM

Holy crap, the pigmentation on this thing is amazing. a little bit goes A LONG way. great matte pink (on my skin anyways), i can't really imagine it looking bad on anyone. it's a great flush of color.

on 11/8/2010 10:27:00 AM

Very pigmented, a little dab goes a long way. And yes gives a very doll like look. The brush it comes with will give you a big spot of blush on your cheek because of the high pigment. With that in mind blow on the brush to get off the access before you apply. This blush will last you a long time and the rich color is high end. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am really impressed by this blush. I have very sparingly purchased drug store makeup in the past several years after being disappointed by low quality products. I purchased an eyeshadow set after hearing raves about the quality. I was very impressed by it so I decided this blush hoping it would be of the same quality. The quality of this is amazing, especially for only $3! This blush is super pigmented and the powder is very buttery. The quality is comparable to some of my high end blushes. My only complaint is that the packaging is really ugly and this is coming from someone who doesn't care about packaging. The packaging is different than the ones pictured. Mine came in a fairly large rectangular black case with a brush included inside. While the packaging would not deter me from purchasing this again it definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I will definitely be purchasing other Wet n' Wild blushes in the future. I would highly recommend this to anyone, even those who turn their nose up to drug store make up.

on 10/27/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow! Wet n wild has really steppd their game up, and changed the drugstore makeup game! I mean the new formula &packaging of these blushes is amazing! These blushes are $2.99 depending on where u buy em. I purchased them at my local rite aid and got em during a bogo sale so they were really cheap. Heather Silk is a gorgeous bright matte fuschia pink. I think it looks very similiar to Nars Desire. Its so pigmented and the formula is soft not chalky like they were b4. These apply like HE blushes. I have very pale skin so i apply with a duo fiber brush and very litely tap into pan 1x and the litely apply to cheeks. It gives a nice pinky cheek. Like i laughed 4 hours. I have bought all 4 available shades and luv them all! These with last me a very long time bc like i said u only need a teeny bit. I see these blushes working on all skin tones and 4 all skin types. I have pores on my cheeks and it doesnt make em stand out. And the staying power, um ALL DAY! so if u need a blush, dont dish out $20 try these first. U will not be disappointed! Also the packaging is better than b4. It use to be a thin white or silver package that flippd open and a cthru lid that cracked easily. Now its a slim black casing with a clear plastic top snap open. Its sturdier and more durable. I dont see any cracking problems and its easy 2 open but not to easy. Im telling u Wet n wilds color icon series has rocked my world and ive saved myself alot of money. Gosh, great pigmented soft blendable long lasting will last a long time, cheap and Cruelty free! I love u wet n wild! I hope they expand more, def will buy whatever they put out!

on 7/10/2010 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Another hit for Wet 'n' Wild..! I went into the drug store looking for a cheap berry blush, and was considering the Revlon matte berry one. But I noticed it didn't look very pigmented so after looking around I ended up in front of Wet 'n' Wild. The berry blush in this line looked a little too brown for my fair skin tone, so I picked this one and compared it to the Revlon one. This one looked more berry-ish, was far more pigmented and was only 3 bucks! When I got home I immediately tried it out -- GORGEOUS. I love this stuff. This is exactly what I was looking for, a beautiful girly berry pink. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way and you can go from sheer and natural to a more bold look really easily. And there's tons of product in the pan so I don't ever forsee running out. If I ever did I would definitely repurchase. An awesome deal..!

on 5/5/2010 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Too dark for my personal taste in blushes (I like more coral and peachy toned ones).. but not bad. (Besides the packaging which I think is hideous). I think it would look great on those with dark skin.

Popular Blush Products