Skinceuticals Daily Sun Defense

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5.0%), Zinc Oxide (5.0%) Water, Cyclomethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Synthetic Beeswax, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 40 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Beeswax, Dimethicone Copolyol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Steareth 100, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

on 1/11/2006 2:20:00 PM

This is a wonderful sunblock!! It is nice and light yet hydrating. Can even be used as a moisturizer/sunblock combo. Doesn't feel to greasy, and it works well under makeup.

on 11/4/2005 10:02:00 PM

I have been using this product for a few years. No breakouts or sensitvity from this product to speak of. Great texture light non-greasy but my skin does not feel dry. I am 40 with normal to dry sensitve skin. This mixes well with my make-up. Great find! I don't have much luck in finding products that work for me.

on 10/14/2005 1:46:00 PM

Nice texture, no white cast or greasiness, no breakouts (most important for me). I will try the 30 next time as I need more sun protection.

on 6/6/2005 11:28:00 AM

Love this sunscreen. I only need a TINY bit of this, rubbed between palms and apply all over face and neck, no white cast. My combo skin doesn't need a moisturizer when I use this.

on 3/7/2005 9:20:00 PM

I liked this stuff. A lot of sunscreens either give me zits or heat rash. I had no side effects with this one and my makeup went on over it really well.

on 11/28/2004 5:24:00 AM

Just like every other sunscreens that i've tried, not only did it dried out my skin, but it stings upon application. after a week of usage, my skin feels very rough with tiny blisters breakout on my socket area. happened a few times, must be allergic to something in the sunscreen. Will not purchase again, but i guess this is the most non-greasy sunscreen i've ever used though.

on 11/11/2004 10:47:00 PM

Our family physician keeps Skinceutical products in her office. I bought the SPF 30 moisturizing lotion but won't buy it again. It's too hard to spread, leaves my face shiny and tacky, and can't be used in the summer b/c of the greasiness factor. I'll stick to Neutragena Dry Block and Oil of Olay.

on 9/5/2004 2:41:00 PM

This sunscreen was recommended by my dermatologist 6 months ago to protect my sensitive skin while I'm using Differin. I'll use this sunscreen forever - no breakouts, no white cast, no greasiness - for me it's perfect! The price I think is a bit high, but it's worth it to have something I can rely on.

on 8/16/2004 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've had really good luck with this product -- doesn't make me break out, doesn't make my face look shiny.

on 8/10/2004 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best physical sunscreen I've ever used on my face and body. At first, it burns, but then when I get used to it, it's perfect for my slightly dry skin. It doesn't enlarge my pore, abit heavy for summer use, but perfect for winter. Normally I would just put on lotion then this without any facial cream etc. It's moisturing enough, and no white cast at all. I don't get much tanned in the summer and this truly did a great job! I am gonna try spf 30, hope it's not something thicker! (but I think higher spf means thicker and creamier)

Top Rated Skinceuticals Products