July 25, 2014 | 1532 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cuethespotlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely amazing! I had cut an undercut into my hair and I got tired of it. I wanted to be the same length as my hair which was to my shoulders. I started using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked SOOO fast! I will definitely be using this again. My only complaint is that it's really bad for colored hair. It completely strips the color out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

makes my hair so soft and gorgeous lookin lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by KiraParrish77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! This Shampoo (and conditioner) did WONDERS for my hair! In August of 2013, this girl cut and hair and it was a wreck! This fixed everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Sidney40

Omg im in love with this shampoo it totally works!! My hair grows a lot faster and its really soft!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Naae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Personally, this product didn't do nothing for my hair. It left my hair feeling dry and brittle & I heard a lot of great reviews and seen good YouTube reviews, but when I tried it, I was not impressed. 😒

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by 50ShadesofVA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cut my hair in the summer and around August it was too my shoulders. I cut it so short because my hair was so dry and it was not growing! Everyone has been talking about Mane and Tail and saying it's very helpful. Well I bought the shampoo and conditioner on sale. The first two days, I really didn't notice any differences. But then a week after, I noticed my hair was very soft and it was not tangled. I loved the product! Now in march which is 6 months later... my hair is to my breasts!!! It grew so much! I am so happy! My hair has never grown this fast in a long time! I am in love with Mane and Tail. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone!! You will not see changes right away but when you give it time, you will see many differences in your hair! THANK YOU MANE AND TAIL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Ashley222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good shampoo+conditioner. I haven't been using it for that long, but I already see results. My hair is very fine, and this doesn't weigh it down at all. If anything my hair feels softer and stronger! This is definitely going to be my new shampoo+conditioner that I will be using everyday. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by KittyRaeE

I have very long almost waist length hair that is thick. Before this product I hardly ever brushed my hair. It was impossible to get a brush through. After using this I can brush my towel dried hair effortlessly! Seriously amazing! I want to try the Herbal Gro formula to help grow out my bangs and all the breakage I got from trying to brush my hair before using this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Joeyig

I got this on sale at Walgreens for 3 dollars and it felt amazing when I used it the first Time, now my hair is falling out and looks damaged

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

My hair is dry in the end with a bit of split ends, but my scalp is REALLY oily. And when I said really oily, it is really oily. My hair could get oily in just overnight, crazy. My hair also easily tangled.

It's hard for me to find a perfect shampoo that does clean my scalp thoroughly without drying the ends. Besides, I don't like to wash my hair everyday. I have tried a lot of shampoo, and none of them satisfied me, until I receive this shampoo from Bellabox SG.

I never heard of Mane N Tail before, so I don't expect this shampoo will be good on me. But OMG, this is like a gift from God. I love this shampoo so much. This shampoo does wonders, really cleanse my scalp thoroughly and makes it smoother. It doesn't dry my ends too, which is a big bonus for me. This shampoo also makes my hair more manageable, it reduces the tangles a lot.

This shampoo has a crisp and clean scent, which is nice. The texture is weird, it's like a gelatin, kinda jelly, if you catch my drift. However, this shampoo doesn't lather up well on my scalp (I guess it's because it's really oily), so I need to wash my hair twice with this shampoo.

This shampoo works great together with the conditioner. I guess my quest for searching the perfect shampoo has ended. I'll definitely repurchase.