October 25, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Kat75

I was skeptical about this product when I bought it. But decided to give it a try. As it turns out, this product really works and it smells great! I've been using this every morning for the past two weeks in conjunction with the Almond Supple Oil (which I use at night) and my skin is at its best in years! My skin is super soft and "supple" (as the name of the oil is called). My legs are no longer scaly. No greasy after feel, this cream is absorbed quickly and leaves your skin hydrated all day. My only complaint is the price. I have the 7 oz. jar and I've only been using it for 2 weeks and it's almost empty. But it really is worth your money. I would definitely recommend this over any other expensive lotions.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I found the scent of this overwhelmingly sweet, and almond is one of my favorite scents. It's also not moisturizing enough for me as a body moisturizer. Thankfully I am using a sample, but I wouldn't spend money on this as I would rather get Target/Boots' milk, almond and pistachio body butter for $10 than this, which is just as almond-y without being over the top sweet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with most of the comments below - good and bad. It is very nice but yes, as mentioned below, way too expensive. It smells heavenly, sinks in nicely, but is too expensive and has no "firming" qualities as it claims - but then, does anything firm as it claims? So I won't hold that against it. I bought this mostly to use as a layering companion for the Amande spray. The scent is heavenly and there's nothing like it. As for the glass jar ... some like it, some don't. I think it's pretty but it is heavy and if I drop it, that will be bad!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 7:52:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I give this such a very low rating, because while it is a very good product, it it so expensive for such a small amount, it's ridiculous!!!!

PROS:
Nice texture
Nice scent
Smoothes the skin

CONS:
Average moisturising properties
No firming results (and it is marketed as a firming product)
Tiny amount which makes its price extraordinary!

OVERALL:
While it is a nice body cream, it does not justify its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by biankaa

Even though I wish this cream was a bit thicker it is still the only moisturiser I keep repurchasing. My fiance keeps the glass jars after (he likes those) and they're stacking up.

Just love the texture and the smell of this. Gives my skin a nice subtle healthy glow and moisturisers very well. Just wish it was a tad bit thicker in the winter months.

Love love love this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this product, and liked it a lot. It is not as heavy as the L'occitane shea butter body lotion and absorbs more quickly. The scent is fairly light and would not compete with perfume for daytime use. I used it at night (legs, feet, & arms) and was not dried out in the morning. Firming? I doubt it, but it does moisturize nicely. I may pick this up in a full size if I can find it at a decent price, i.e. Costco.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream does feel quite pleasant on the skin, and I love the smell. I am definitely enjoying using it - but I don't think it is special enough to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by teeavigee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I AM IN LOVE with this product. The scent is absolutely sublime and divine; the texture is dreamy, and (maybe it's all in my head) it actually DOES make your celllulite lumpiness look less lumpy ("toned", temporarily). I have the super-size jars stocked (like, 1/2 dozen). Yeah, it set me back a few hundred bucks, but this stuff makes me feel like a zillion $$$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Nixe

I use this cream for my face, and it's just exquisite. It has the most beautiful, light, milky almond fragrance with a bit of a floral, green smell to it. It's not a foody almond at all. The texture of this cream is very light and smooth, and it moisturizes very effectively, while feeling like nothing on the skin. The jar itself is a lovely, heavy glass thing with a metal screw-top lid. It looks very nice on my bureau, and it's just a wonderful thing of luxury all around. I bought mine when it was being sold with a free extra small jar of cream, which is perfect for traveling. Ordinarily, I can't justify paying this much for cream, but this one was tempting enough that I did anyhow, and I don't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

My gf had this body cream and I loved how quickly it absorbed in my skin and made it feel silky. I am also fond of the scent since I am partial to almond scented lotions. Since The Body Shop discontinued Sesame and Almond Body Butters, this is a good replacement for it! I picked this up at the Seattle Premium Outlets L'Occitane store and received an additional 10% off the already sale price of $48. Not too bad! A little goes a long way and the tub is quite large, so I'll have this for quite sometime before I have to purchase another.