L'Occitane Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

4.3

Aqua/Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protetin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Jaglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Mannitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sorbic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin

on 11/9/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I do not think it works as a firming lotion, but nothing else does anyway (this is my humble opinion). I adore it and I am addicted to the smell!!!!!! it's beyond delicious. I agree there are better lotions and creams out there in terms of moisturizing, but you can't beat this scent.

on 11/7/2009 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got a couple of free samples of this from the store, and I have to say it was such a lovely smooth silky body cream with such an amazing scent that the only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 was that I didn't feel I could vouch for long term effects with it only being a sample. Simply divine. The main problem for me is the price, around 36euros here in Spain, and for me body lotion or cream is an area to scrimp on rather than splash out - I prefer to keep the big money for face creams, foundations etc. Still divine though.

on 10/20/2009 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the scent! It does moisturise really well and leave the skin SILKY smooth. But watever, they should stop advertise ''firming'', what is a firming cream exactly anyway, I've spend SO MUCH money on ''firming'' creams that didn't make ANY true difference that I am wondering... my conclusion is that they are there out to bring out our guilt of not been perfect which lead us to spend$$ in order to make us feel a bit better since we believe that we are actually doing something for (I mean against) it. But at the end, they are like placebo, they don't do much for the firming...! I will keep hiting the gym, eat well and stop spending my money on firming creams! As for this cream, I will buy again (not for the firming though... but the scent and effect!) but in the meantime, I am using it sparingly so it will last me a long time!!

on 10/3/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product stands above mainly due to its scent. There is not one person who is not obsessed with the scent. In my opinion this makes a great gift. This is not the best body lotion in the market but I am enjoying it.

My main problem is the packaging. I wish it came with a pump particularly given the size of the jar.

on 8/19/2009 9:12:00 AM

I really love this product. I love the scent. It is sweet and a bit strong but I just love it. I hate that this company continues to try to sell topical cream to firm and smooth skin when that is simply not possible. I really hate that and really struggled over whether or not to even buy this stuff because I don't want to support any company that continues to perpetuate a myth that if a woman just forks over enough money and is diligent enough she will have smooth firm thighs but the scent got me and I had to have the product. I am weak.

I use the Shower oil and the Supple oil as well. Oh and the scrub. Yes, I love the scent. Agree this is WAY overpriced and they should be ashamed (lost a point for greed!) I bought it on serious sale so I was somehow able to justify the purchase. I have decided not to purchase again. I may still buy the Supple oil but I want this company to stop with this "firming" cream stuff so I have to stop buying. Boo.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have used this product for years. I love using this on mainly my feet and hands before bedtime when I wake up, they are soft and moisturized. It is a dense, rich cream that leaves your skin scented with almond. To me isnt isnt an overpowering scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First off, this is probably the most $$$ moisturizer I have ever tried, it is $58 (CND). The scent is absolutely delicious, a delicate creamy almond scent. It also moisturizes very nicely since it is so rich and yet light, you can feel why it is expensive. I didn't really get a tighten and tone effect, but maybe with continuous use you would? The packaging also looks awesome on your countertop. This would make a great gift, as I think anyone would really appreciate this since it is an indulgence. I definitely don't think it feasible for me to buy this on a regular basis since it seems to run out pretty fast with regular use.

on 6/18/2009 10:40:00 AM

Does not work. And for $39, there is no excuse why a product shouldn't live up to it's name. Claims to tighten skin, improve firmness, and reduce cellulite. HA. Try daily exfoliation with a washcloth (the Japanese secret to cellulite-free skin) and pure almond oil (six times cheaper and ten times as effective) and you'll have saved yourself out of this waste of a purchase.

on 6/11/2009 2:11:00 PM

I was skeptical about this product when I bought it. But decided to give it a try. As it turns out, this product really works and it smells great! I've been using this every morning for the past two weeks in conjunction with the Almond Supple Oil (which I use at night) and my skin is at its best in years! My skin is super soft and "supple" (as the name of the oil is called). My legs are no longer scaly. No greasy after feel, this cream is absorbed quickly and leaves your skin hydrated all day. My only complaint is the price. I have the 7 oz. jar and I've only been using it for 2 weeks and it's almost empty. But it really is worth your money. I would definitely recommend this over any other expensive lotions.

on 6/9/2009 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I found the scent of this overwhelmingly sweet, and almond is one of my favorite scents. It's also not moisturizing enough for me as a body moisturizer. Thankfully I am using a sample, but I wouldn't spend money on this as I would rather get Target/Boots' milk, almond and pistachio body butter for $10 than this, which is just as almond-y without being over the top sweet.

Popular Lotions / Creams