Jason Natural Cosmetics Ester-C Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Purified Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Ester-C Sorbitol (and) Glycerin (and) Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit.E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Nicotinate (Vit. E), Panthenol (Vit.B5), Allantoin, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Vegetable Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance Oil Blend. * Certified Organic.

on 4/9/2004 2:06:00 AM

I have been using this moisteriser on and off for about six years. I always go back to it after trying other brands. Something about the thick, buttery texture that feels really great on my face. My face seems to wake up, after I apply it, and it smells and feels natural. I will probably always use it, I can't find anything better to replace it, and my face likes it. I have normal/oily skin, late 30's.

on 5/1/2003 1:41:00 PM

A coworker who looks way too young for her age recommended this to me. I've been using it ever since, and can't believe how effective it is. My skin looks plumper and clearer and smoother, like a baby's. I've given it to a few friends who were skeptical of something from "the health food store" and so far all of them have raved about it. This is definitely one of those best kept secrets that needs to get out.

on 1/11/2002 12:18:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this facial moisturizer, since I haven't had good luck with any of Jason's hair products. This is a thick moisturizer, like an eye creme, that is supposed to have antioxidant properties. I like it because it makes my skin feel VERY perky and lifted. I don't know if this will be my permanent eye cream but I'll definitely use up the jar.

Popular Face Skincare Products