August 30, 2014 | 1229 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

This is my first Lush product and I'm in love. My cuticles were trashed and now they're looking a lot better. I love the scent of this so much I'm moisturizing a lot more which my nails are thanking me for. I was a bit hesitant to get it due to the price, but a little goes a long way. I like how it sinks in quickly and I'm not left with greasy hands.
Another plus for me is my husband likes how it smells so I don't get smartass comments from him when I use it. In addition to lack of comments he's starting to use it too.
I understand now why so many on the nail board rave about this. When I come close to running out I plan on getting more. I never want to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the lemoniest, thickest, most moisturizing cuticle cream I have ever owned. A little goes a very long way. I love how it is packaged, and how I use it is to swipe a bit off the lid when I open it and work some into a pointy q tip and then apply to each finger, pushing back and moisturizing the cuticle as I go. This product is fantastic, but you get a ton so it is well worth it. It will last quite a while.
You gotta LOVE lemon though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SallyB20

A little does go a long way! I love this butter! The smell is great I also use it along with my silky dusting powder it is the perfect combination for dry cuticles hands,feet, and elbows , also you can use a bit for your lips works great. I would buy this again !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this. At first, I adored the smell! I love citrusy-type scents. But after a while, the smell was strong and irritating (like a lemon scented bathroom cleaner). The product is a thick cream that is not easy to spread. It's also quite greasy but weirdly, I don't find it moisturizing. I won't be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

My hands get really dry in the winter and can crack. I just dab a little of this and rub in and my hand are a new. Smells of lemony goodness. A friend and myself share a pot because there is just too much to use it all before the expiration date.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to check out this cult favorite. Even people who dislike Lush have said this cuticle/hand cream is worth it. So far I really like it. I have the worst cuticles (all chewed up...gross I know) and they need all the help they can get. Lemony flutter helps, and it tasts horrible haha and has such a strong scent that it keeps me from messing with my cuticles. I also have really dry hands especially knuckles from washing my hands too much. Lemony flutter helps. I'm going to try it on my feet next, even though touching my feet terrifies me lol. All in all what I find best about this product is that, despite the price, a tiny bit goes a looong way. I go through my nivea cream so quickly so I prefer Lemony Flutter. I'm a fan : ) I am finally getting back into LUSH products after a long hiatus. I had such a bad experience with all their face products, but now that' i'm sticking with bath/body products I am in love again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

The product overall was good. It does what is indicated on the label and the smell is very zesty and lemony. The texture is thick but can become runny and liquid in hot temperatures. This is good for winter and extra dry skin or something to put onto rough spots at night as it is quite rich and greasy - too much so for day use. Only a small amount is needed as well. I use this as foot cream as well as hand cream after work and handwashing. I will buy this product again despite the price for such a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by linet182

There are no words for how great this product is. I suffer from VERY dry cuticals. Sometimes it feels like no matter how many manicures I get it doesn't really help the problem. I tried a sample of this stuff and I swear I don't even really need mani's anymore. It really help moisturize my hands and helps with my cuticals. Only complaint is how terrible it smells. I get that it's all natural, but I genuinely despise the lemon-y smell. I will keep repurchasing, but I REALLY hope they come up with some new scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by avisonaboire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love LOVE this cuticle butter. I find it a bit thicker than most creams, however it does the job. I apply it at night before bed to my feet and hands, and by morning my skin is baby smooth. It has a very strong scent, but I like it. I don't know what id' do without this... its my HG heavy duty moisturizer. I work at Starbucks so my hands get SUPER dried out using out Sanitizers, but this stuff cures my hands in less than a few hours. Its $20 for one tub, but a little does a lot. I've had the same pot of it for over 9 months now and I use it 2-4 times day! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this. It's so hydrating for my hands, I use it on my feet also. it comes in quite a large tub and only cost me around 6.50 so I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about the price as for how much product you get it is dirt cheap.
It smells amazing, like lemon sherbet sweets.
Will definitely repurchase.