November 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Trying4flawless

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I encountered a flight delay at Orlando airport, and was given a few samples at Lush. Lemony Flutter was one and a week later I placed an order (directly from store avoided shipping). I'm a lil OCD about hand washing and I actually use this as a hand cream. It's does help my dry rough hands, and love the smell. Downside would be cost and small pot size. I did try the Helping Hands cream also and didn't care for it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by honeybb

I wanted to love this product because it sounds perfect and I love LUSH. The good: the scent, and thats about it. It was greasy yet not moisturizing (& never sunk in). It feels exactly like butter and not in a good way IMO. But even more offensive than that is that the container holds too much--and you need such a little dab at each application--so you have to buy a ton that you will never get to use. It turned rancid and stunk horribly before the expiration date after I had used less than half of the product. For the sake of people who enjoy the product, I wish they would make smaller pots of it so they aren't wasting money buying more than they could possibly use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Catpanter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this cuticle product! I have dry and sometimes very dry skin (and I use a lot of nail polish), but this butter helped me a lot. Also very good for elbows, heels etc. I even put it on my boyfriends cuticles because his are super dry and damaged from biting his nails. But it works miracles for both him and me. It does seem expensive, but with the amount that you need (very very little) I suspect I would never finish this haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ChinaGlazeJunkie

This is my first Lush product and I'm in love. My cuticles were trashed and now they're looking a lot better. I love the scent of this so much I'm moisturizing a lot more which my nails are thanking me for. I was a bit hesitant to get it due to the price, but a little goes a long way. I like how it sinks in quickly and I'm not left with greasy hands.
Another plus for me is my husband likes how it smells so I don't get smartass comments from him when I use it. In addition to lack of comments he's starting to use it too.
I understand now why so many on the nail board rave about this. When I come close to running out I plan on getting more. I never want to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the lemoniest, thickest, most moisturizing cuticle cream I have ever owned. A little goes a very long way. I love how it is packaged, and how I use it is to swipe a bit off the lid when I open it and work some into a pointy q tip and then apply to each finger, pushing back and moisturizing the cuticle as I go. This product is fantastic, but you get a ton so it is well worth it. It will last quite a while.
You gotta LOVE lemon though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SallyB20

A little does go a long way! I love this butter! The smell is great I also use it along with my silky dusting powder it is the perfect combination for dry cuticles hands,feet, and elbows , also you can use a bit for your lips works great. I would buy this again !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this. At first, I adored the smell! I love citrusy-type scents. But after a while, the smell was strong and irritating (like a lemon scented bathroom cleaner). The product is a thick cream that is not easy to spread. It's also quite greasy but weirdly, I don't find it moisturizing. I won't be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

My hands get really dry in the winter and can crack. I just dab a little of this and rub in and my hand are a new. Smells of lemony goodness. A friend and myself share a pot because there is just too much to use it all before the expiration date.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to check out this cult favorite. Even people who dislike Lush have said this cuticle/hand cream is worth it. So far I really like it. I have the worst cuticles (all chewed up...gross I know) and they need all the help they can get. Lemony flutter helps, and it tasts horrible haha and has such a strong scent that it keeps me from messing with my cuticles. I also have really dry hands especially knuckles from washing my hands too much. Lemony flutter helps. I'm going to try it on my feet next, even though touching my feet terrifies me lol. All in all what I find best about this product is that, despite the price, a tiny bit goes a looong way. I go through my nivea cream so quickly so I prefer Lemony Flutter. I'm a fan : ) I am finally getting back into LUSH products after a long hiatus. I had such a bad experience with all their face products, but now that' i'm sticking with bath/body products I am in love again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

The product overall was good. It does what is indicated on the label and the smell is very zesty and lemony. The texture is thick but can become runny and liquid in hot temperatures. This is good for winter and extra dry skin or something to put onto rough spots at night as it is quite rich and greasy - too much so for day use. Only a small amount is needed as well. I use this as foot cream as well as hand cream after work and handwashing. I will buy this product again despite the price for such a small amount.