December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat No 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This and Dior Skin Flash is a regular in my makeup bag. This one is a classic, enough said. It belongs in every womens home!!!

This is a little magic wand that brightens up your face when you need it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by amndajohnson87

Love it as a highlighter!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by marianty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A big no for me. Perhaps a yes for those who don't have a really really dark under eyes circle

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by windkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall reaction: Curses! It really is all that! For me, anyway.

I saw this in Sephora, and couldn't resist at least trying it out. I had every intention of taking it home, and then rushing it right back if there was the SLIGHTEST question about it, and getting my fifty bucks refunded.

But no. I have horrible dark circles, purplish-blue and deeply marked, which I was previously hitting with a combination of Benefit Lemon-Aid topped with Smashbox Photo Op. Which worked pretty well, but not as well as this one single product does. Plus, it doesn't cake or settle into my fine lines, or bleed into the creases under my eyes. Nor is it scented, which is an issue I've run into with other liquid concealers; my eyes in particular are very sensitive to scents, which can cause allergic reactions.

I don't understand it, but I'm not complaining. My only quibble is that I really don't like those click-for-product dispensers. I find them messy, and I'm convinced they waste a lot of product, too, which is An Issue when you're holding a tiny gold pen that you paid that much for.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ChubbyBunny3698

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down YSL, this concealer is one of their best sellers and I can't disagree with that. Instead of coming from pots or tubes, the concealer comes from a pen which you click at the end and the product would come through the brushed. The concealer is liquid form and it's very creamy. The negative things about the product is that it turns cakey, doesn't blend that well and if you test the product of you hand, you might see why the concealer started and ended. (NOT PRETTY). The selection of shades is limited, but this baby doesn't only concealer but bring light where you need it and hightlight areas you want, perfect for photograph and it's handy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lilianrubyrose

The best concealer I have used. Conceals perfectly.

I hate to admit this but I suffer from periorbital dermatits and it is recommended not to use make up on affected areas as it will aggravate the condition. But working in an office where people whisper, there was no way I was going into work with my dermatitis showing.

This concealer conceals all my woes (I apply elidel on affected areas, wait 30 mins before I but the concealer over the top). And VOILA, you wouldn't even notice I have periorbital dermatitis! Gives a real natural finish.

Highly recommended!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heard the massive raves about this highlighter/concealer and I wanted to try it for myself. I am not too impressed. I definitely got a shade that was a tad too light for me. I should have gotten #3 for my NC30-35 skin tone. One thing I wasnt too amazed with was the staying power. Probably lasted about 5 hours on me and then it just disappeared. While the consistency is smooth, I just find that in pics, it left a grey hue under my eyes. I only used this for my under eye areas and not on blemishes. I have super dark and puffy eyes and I dont think it did wonders for me. I could still see the puffiness. Again, perhaps I should have gotten the darker shade but i dont think I will even attempt it. its expensive and it didnt last long on me. I wanted this to be my HG undereye concealer but its not for me. People shoud know that this is more of a highlighter than concealer but it didn't brighten my eyes all that much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing this product not as a concealer, but as a highlighter for under my eyes. I needed something that was going to make me look like I got 8+ hours of sleep and this does just that without being sparkly. This is the most natural looking highlighting product that I've found as it has subtle shimmer and it looks quite natural. I'm a MAC NC40 and Lancome Bisque 4(W) for reference and just a wee bit of this product under the inner corners of my eyes does not give me white circles. I've also used it to highlight my cheekbones and the bow of my upper lip. Fabulous product but I did take one lipstick off for being ridiculously expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mickinicki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been hooked on this since I first purchased one, five years ago. Number 2 is great on my freckly pale redheaded skin. It is an immediate pickmeup and does wonders on very mild dark circles. Tip: DO NOT WEAR THIS OVER FOUNDATION. I have found that if you use it on bare skin or just over a primer, the color is better and the duration too. As Lisa Elridge recommends, the less makeupa around the eyes, the better. Will buy when finished, it is expensive but lasts 3 months used twice a day, every day. Packaging is great, I have never found the brush to get dirty if you use it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mona09

This is not a concealer its a highlighter. For that purpose its great! I set it with Laura Merciers powder and it has a good staying power.