Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Tiramisu

4.6

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETYL ACETATE, LANOLIN OIL, CETYL LACTATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), POLYDECENE, POLYETHYLENE, BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERAMIDE 2, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BHT, [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CARMINE (CI 75470), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 6/6/2009 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The Pure Color Crystal line is very sheer, which makes it wearable for most people. The formula is moisturizing and has a light glossy texture. It feels like a lip gloss without the stickiness. The only downfall is that it's not very long lasting on my lips and Tiramisu is a little too sheer for my liking but this shade is really beautiful.

on 3/23/2009 3:49:00 PM

I love Tiramisu! The packaging is gorgeous! I love pulling this tube out of my purse and the color - a light sparkling peachy pink - is even more beautiful on my lips. The gel like texture and glossy finish are lovely. My only complaint, and it's a tiny one, is that this lippie has a fruity scent, I'm told it's fig, and I prefer unscented products, but the smell is not off putting or offensive in any way.

on 3/15/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wanted to buy this lipstick for the longest time until now. This is my HG nude lipstick. It is quite sheer so it looks like my lips but with gold sheen added to it. It's fabulous! Love this colour! Will purchase always! It's $30 Cdn (before taxes) so it's pricey, but well worth it as everything about it is gorgeous - the colour, the packagin (ooh...i loveee the packaging), the texture, and the fragrance, and of course the name 'Tiramisu' yum yum!
EL - Please NEVER discontinue this colour!

on 3/11/2009 10:20:00 PM

Wow, LOVE IT on my NC25.

It's a lot sheerer when you put it on your lips. It gives you a hint of sparkles and a light tint of pink.

on 2/16/2009 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm south asian, and have been trying to find a pink thats sheer and doesnt make me look like a fake barbie pink, and i love tiramisu, its a nude pink with shimmer that makes my lips pouty. Its very moisturizing and the color lasted me most of the day (which is rare with me).

on 4/10/2008 7:42:00 PM

I'm East Asian (yellow toned skin) and fairly light. And this is my favorite lipstick.

Color: It matches my lips almost perfectly, but since there are little speckles of gold it gives my lips another kind of dimension. It's the perfect everyday lipstick

Coverage: Sheer. I don't usually wear full-coverage lipstick, hence the "crystal" in the name.

Price: $22 is not bad considering you're getting a nice designer lipstick. Then again, I don't do well with drugstore lipsticks, plus i'm the type who doesn't mind paying a little more for a quality product

Taste: Doesn't taste like @$$ unlike other lipsticks like Lancome's lipstick. Ick.

Longwearing? It's not too bad. It's very moisturizing so I usually don't put a heavy layer of gloss over it. But I have found the more moisturizing the lipstick is, the less longwearing it is (since it's slippery, you tend to eat it faster than those dry longwearing lipsticks).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm still not sure about this one. The color looks like a coral/gold in the tube, but on my lips, it comes out a bit too dark/pink for my liking. Feels great, has the typical EL fig scent (yum), but not very long-lasting. that's to be expected, though, with these types of formulations. I still may put this up for swap, seeing as it just doesn't "WOW!" me.

on 2/25/2008 7:09:00 PM

This is a VERY sheer lipstick but it's perfect for wearing everyday. It has muted gold shimmer that makes my lips more pouty (but not overly so) and the shine lasts a decent time on me. The scent is also nice.... it doesn't smell like a typical waxy lipstick. It goes on very smooth but I did notice that once applied, I could feel the glitter/shimmer on my lips very slightly. Still, not enough to really bother me or keep me from wearing this often.

on 1/21/2008 3:44:00 PM

This is actually one of the best lipsticks I've tried. It doesn't dry out my lips like pretty much every other lipstick does. However, it doesn't moisturize enough, not like my glosses (Chanel jaipur glossimer, MAC lipglass in prr, Estee Lauder highgloss in Coral). It also isn't a very exciting color, it's sort of mauve with a slight gold shimmer. It's very sheer and melts onto the lips easily. It has a nice texture but I just don't use it very much. I'm a gloss girl. But I recommend these--they're the best lipsticks I know of.

on 12/19/2007 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wow...I thought I found my HG with Anna Sui lipsticks, but this takes the cake. A beautiful pinky nude.

Popular Lipsticks