October 20, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I wanted to buy this lipstick for the longest time until now. This is my HG nude lipstick. It is quite sheer so it looks like my lips but with gold sheen added to it. It's fabulous! Love this colour! Will purchase always! It's $30 Cdn (before taxes) so it's pricey, but well worth it as everything about it is gorgeous - the colour, the packagin (ooh...i loveee the packaging), the texture, and the fragrance, and of course the name 'Tiramisu' yum yum!
EL - Please NEVER discontinue this colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, LOVE IT on my NC25.

It's a lot sheerer when you put it on your lips. It gives you a hint of sparkles and a light tint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm south asian, and have been trying to find a pink thats sheer and doesnt make me look like a fake barbie pink, and i love tiramisu, its a nude pink with shimmer that makes my lips pouty. Its very moisturizing and the color lasted me most of the day (which is rare with me).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Forher2me

I'm East Asian (yellow toned skin) and fairly light. And this is my favorite lipstick.

Color: It matches my lips almost perfectly, but since there are little speckles of gold it gives my lips another kind of dimension. It's the perfect everyday lipstick

Coverage: Sheer. I don't usually wear full-coverage lipstick, hence the "crystal" in the name.

Price: $22 is not bad considering you're getting a nice designer lipstick. Then again, I don't do well with drugstore lipsticks, plus i'm the type who doesn't mind paying a little more for a quality product

Taste: Doesn't taste like @$$ unlike other lipsticks like Lancome's lipstick. Ick.

Longwearing? It's not too bad. It's very moisturizing so I usually don't put a heavy layer of gloss over it. But I have found the more moisturizing the lipstick is, the less longwearing it is (since it's slippery, you tend to eat it faster than those dry longwearing lipsticks).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm still not sure about this one. The color looks like a coral/gold in the tube, but on my lips, it comes out a bit too dark/pink for my liking. Feels great, has the typical EL fig scent (yum), but not very long-lasting. that's to be expected, though, with these types of formulations. I still may put this up for swap, seeing as it just doesn't "WOW!" me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

This is a VERY sheer lipstick but it's perfect for wearing everyday. It has muted gold shimmer that makes my lips more pouty (but not overly so) and the shine lasts a decent time on me. The scent is also nice.... it doesn't smell like a typical waxy lipstick. It goes on very smooth but I did notice that once applied, I could feel the glitter/shimmer on my lips very slightly. Still, not enough to really bother me or keep me from wearing this often.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by larusse777

This is actually one of the best lipsticks I've tried. It doesn't dry out my lips like pretty much every other lipstick does. However, it doesn't moisturize enough, not like my glosses (Chanel jaipur glossimer, MAC lipglass in prr, Estee Lauder highgloss in Coral). It also isn't a very exciting color, it's sort of mauve with a slight gold shimmer. It's very sheer and melts onto the lips easily. It has a nice texture but I just don't use it very much. I'm a gloss girl. But I recommend these--they're the best lipsticks I know of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by imkt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow...I thought I found my HG with Anna Sui lipsticks, but this takes the cake. A beautiful pinky nude.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sharmaa12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a warm nude that compliments my skin tone (NC42, GA8) and because of the great reviews here, I bought this (got a bonus too). It's a great, subtle wash of color, and very moisturizing for my dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Beautiful lippie for summer. My lips are pale, so I need a lippie with some warm color to not look washed out and this nude-apricot with a gold sheen is perfect. Very smooth and moisturizing feel, so I don't mind reapplying it--like most sheer lippies, it doesn't last super-long, but long enough for its type.